Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

TheWorld'sOldestStory!!#8AR|The Break In pg107 (Page 33)

sjain IF-Addictz
sjain
sjain

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zephyrr

Originally posted by sjain

zefff will u update today or any chance of any update anytime soonn?????ErmmDisapprove

stop making faces Mahua.. 
and in answer to your question i give you an MCQ test
A. I dont knowConfused
B. I am trying my bestEmbarrassed
C. Maybe.. but check in the morning..Dead
D. Surprise!! i've posted the update already!.. Wink

faces na banooon to kya karoon...WackoCry
stop playing KBC with me ...
Pinch

I want to choose option D...
Ermm...par I m ishmart ..will go for option A..Approve

Edited by sjain - 07 March 2011 at 8:44am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sana_09ssh57z.e.p.h.y.rpixie_n

nikiksgian Groupbie
nikiksgian
nikiksgian

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nikiksgian

zeppppy ! is it possible to put choco lip balm scene again ?
well i know , 90% No , but is there a 10% chance at all ? If you can , plss !
ahh ok forget it :P 
i dnt think you will be able to fit it in the middle of Lonavla rite?

you know you guys should write TWOS!! saath baithkar.. coz there is already a choco lip balm scene at the end of this part.. 
now if you put all the info i've given you till now.. i dont think i need to update.. just put it all together and let your imagination run wild!.. LOL
but i am so surprised at how everyone here thinks exactly or at least almost on the lines of what i am thinking..Stern Smile 
hahaha ! zappy ! sry for leaking out a scene of ur part !
if we all sit down , then it will be totally funny LOL
because, everybody is thinking of different things ! all scenes at one time is not possible ! thatsss why ! weee love ur writing !! and never want TWOS to end Cry
but if ur thinking about a sequel .. then my reaction is .............. YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
haha ! im in love with twos ! 
so now im stopping , you write, so me and your fellow patients get an update Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

z.e.p.h.y.rpixie_n

armaanlover_7 IF-Dazzler
armaanlover_7
armaanlover_7

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged

you know you guys should write TWOS!! saath baithkar.. coz there is already a choco lip balm scene at the end of this part.. 
now if you put all the info i've given you till now.. i dont think i need to update.. just put it all together and let your imagination run wild!.. LOL
but i am so surprised at how everyone here thinks exactly or at least almost on the lines of what i am thinking..Stern Smile 

Thats may be becoz we are  influenced by you and your writing so much that we started to think like youEmbarrassed .In the absence of Twos,I am sure everyone will be imagining new things like me.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

z.e.p.h.y.r

anushkajain Goldie
anushkajain
anushkajain

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
zappy read pg no 32 once again n do reply.............. my net is working slow n twos discussion is running at jet speed 

Edited by anushkajain - 07 March 2011 at 8:49am

z.e.p.h.y.r

AMMY12 IF-Rockerz
AMMY12
AMMY12

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Plz cmplt it fast.
Pllllllllzzzzzzzzzzz.

z.e.p.h.y.r

z.e.p.h.y.r IF-Dazzler
z.e.p.h.y.r
z.e.p.h.y.r

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anushkajain

zappy mein pagal hojougi excitement mein
dr payal part coming soon
cottage cleaning part will be  next one
ar talking abt armaan's mom coming in next instalment
choco lip balm at the end of this part
abt update-the ans we got i dont know
zappy this is not done itne tempting baits de kar u want us to wait so not done OuchDisapprove

see... basically i have given you enough hints to write a part of your own.. so in case i dont find time you guys substitute.. lol!!
jokes apart.. i shall go have dinner quickly and try to materialize at least half the things i mentioned in the list above.. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anushkajainpixie_n

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Zappy, paragraph toh paragraph, but please try and put up something today! I miss TWOS terribly, and since it's my favourite FF, on my favourite couple, based on my favourite show, I just can't help it! Cry

It's been ages since DMG's gone, but you still make it feel like DMG's there, and that's the only show which has EVER been close to my heart, because no other show has been able to keep me hooked to my seat! I can be obsessed over a show for a day or two, but DMG was able to do it for 3 years...Confused

Obviously, now since I can't watch new episodes of DMG, I find TWOS an exact of DMG and a brilliant substitute! And I don't miss DMG as much if I read a TWOS update everyday! Embarrassed

Anyway, I should stop my yak-yak here! 

Please update soon! Cry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

angelic_ridzyahensevenanushkajainHazel-eyez.e.p.h.y.rpixie_n

z.e.p.h.y.r IF-Dazzler
z.e.p.h.y.r
z.e.p.h.y.r

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dmg8594

Zappy, paragraph toh paragraph, but please try and put up something today! I miss TWOS terribly, and since it's my favourite FF, on my favourite couple, based on my favourite show, I just can't help it! Cry

It's been ages since DMG's gone, but you still make it feel like DMG's there, and that's the only show which has EVER been close to my heart, because no other show has been able to keep me hooked to my seat! I can be obsessed over a show for a day or two, but DMG was able to do it for 3 years...Confused

Obviously, now since I can't watch new episodes of DMG, I find TWOS an exact of DMG and a brilliant substitute! And I don't miss DMG as much if I read a TWOS update everyday! Embarrassed

Anyway, I should stop my yak-yak here! 

Please update soon! Cry

i basically started writing TWOS!! to entertain myself when DMG got unbearably stupid.. but it had touched my heart for too long to give up on it.. so this was like an alternate.. i had thought of it as a very short story.. not too long.. not this long at least.. its tough keeping up.. but i shall not give up.. 
i should stop posting crap here.. and work on the update instead.. so off i go.. hope you get lucky today.. Smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

angelic_ridzyanushkajainjannat4everMunchkin.armaanlover_7pixie_nnyxx-LoVe.KaSh-sjain

Go to top