Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

TheWorld'sOldestStory!!#8AR|The Break In pg107 (Page 24)

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anokhee

Originally posted by Dmg8594

I think bahut lamba rest ho gaya ab! LOL

Update sooooon! x x 

I dont think Zappy will update before late at night....
Late night updates are like her trademark!Wink
I like them that way too!Smile

And I have to stay up every night just because of that! Zappy, tomorrow's the last day of the weekend, so PLEASE PUH-LEASE update! 

TWOS se yeh doori bardasht nahi hoti!

ROFL

Lol, me and my stupid dramatic lines! 

If you don't update....Umm...I will keep posting rubbish on this thread, and you might have to start another thread even before you finish 2 parts! LOL

Please don't make me do that! I have work to do! Cry

Humari maange poori karo! Otherwise Shanky will haunt your dreams at night! (I was going to say Armaan, but that would hardly be a nightmare now would it? It would be more like a dream come true! ROFLLOL

Edited by Dmg8594 - 05 March 2011 at 8:05am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Hazel-eyeARCaskettFanz.e.p.h.y.rnyxxcant.be.assed.

Hello_01 Goldie
Hello_01
Hello_01

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
i loved this updateWink, Minnie and her old banter was realli shown exactly how the real minnie is in DMG and I liked small interaction of AR! yup agreed it has hardly any, buhh wateva it had was fun...Smile

i can't say anythin except marvelous, zepp - uh are very good at expressing the characterStar, i realli feel DMG is still alive due to YOUR particular FF - goood jobClap, looking forward to next installment -- whateva uh scribble down, it would be best so don't make me waitTongue - just post it as soon as uh r doneLOL, as i read last few notes of urz quoting; that uh find the post not upto the mark thats y uh didn't posted it!

believe me, no buttering up - every word that uh rite is faboulous!! so do update soon, and now i will shut up and wait for an update!

MahaEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hazel-eyejannat4everz.e.p.h.y.r

z.e.p.h.y.r IF-Dazzler
z.e.p.h.y.r
z.e.p.h.y.r

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Anokhee you're right.. i try to update early.. but it never happens.. there's something about late nights.. my creative side wakes up when the world sleeps.. lol!!LOL

Shrutika.. i hope i got your name right.. neither Shanky nor Armaan haunt me.. since i hardly get to sleep.. no question of a nightmare..LOL
but it would just be disappointing to expect any update from me before 12.. keep waiting.. Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Hazel-eyejannat4everMunchkin.saniashzadicant.be.assed.

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zephyrr

Anokhee you're right.. i try to update early.. but it never happens.. there's something about late nights.. my creative side wakes up when the world sleeps.. lol!!LOL

Shrutika.. i hope i got your name right.. neither Shanky nor Armaan haunt me.. since i hardly get to sleep.. no question of a nightmare..LOL
but it would just be disappointing to expect any update from me before 12.. keep waiting.. Tongue

Dead 

I didn't expect one! I knew I wouldn't get to read TWOS like a normal person...I'll just have to stay awake like an owl and read your annoyingly awesome updates! But hey, complete the part today! Punishment for making us wait so much! Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Hazel-eyejannat4everARCaskettFancant.be.assed.

anushkajain Goldie
anushkajain
anushkajain

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zephyrr

toh can expect after 12 na .....................no problem after 12 chalega but plz do update ha bcoz its sunday tomorrow n my expectation r quite high......................n plzzzzzzzz ab ye mat kehna ki " expect the unexpected from u" ye dialog aaj nai chalne walaLOLSmile

Edited by anushkajain - 05 March 2011 at 8:19am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hazel-eye

nyxx IF-Sizzlerz
nyxx
nyxx

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged

Just woke up and the first thing i did was to check if you updated....you better have an update ready by lunch time :P I meant it ....just kidding...try your best :)

z.e.p.h.y.r

Riddss IF-Sizzlerz
Riddss
Riddss

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
heyyy rachana,
waiting for update
hope to get a update soon

love
Riddss

z.e.p.h.y.r

cant.be.assed. IF-Sizzlerz
cant.be.assed.
cant.be.assed.

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
lovd the instalment!
hehe minnie n raunak r soo funny!
i feel so sorry for armaan that lots of his childhood memories relate to his parents so it mkes him cry :( CryCry
continue soon x

z.e.p.h.y.r

Go to top