Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

TheWorld'sOldestStory!!#8AR|The Break In pg107 (Page 128)

shonagudia IF-Rockerz
shonagudia
shonagudia

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged
nice update Zappy. Though i really feel bad for the dream house. I hope nothing bad happened in that house. No robbery and all... The last time they were in the house was a bad dream. Please make some sweet memories this time.

Continue soon..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

z.e.p.h.y.r

namita18 Goldie
namita18
namita18

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Hey rachna...how r u? I was dying to comment here from the time dis thread started,.. I have fall in love wid ur ff all over again in last two parts... The AR moments was just to so so cute,romantic,hot ,awesome,fantastic etc.. (dont have enough words for it actually) and the way she called him 'baby' was just sho sho sho cute.....i just cant get over with them....pls pls update soon, dying to read how they make their dream house again...pls update soon Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anushkajainz.e.p.h.y.r

anushkajain Goldie
anushkajain
anushkajain

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
i think u have celebrated enough now its time to update   Tongue so plzzzzzzzzz update zappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

z.e.p.h.y.rSankiPagal

mimee0991 Senior Member
mimee0991
mimee0991

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
pls update zeppy

z.e.p.h.y.r

armaanlover_7 IF-Dazzler
armaanlover_7
armaanlover_7

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Hi Rachna,
I am so sorry for commenting late.I wanted to comment b4 the next update so here i am.
The WW3 was too gud.And the sperm talk and all in front of children was Shocked.But still when u write na,it doesnt feel like embarassing .This exactly happened in "To hell with you" (my most favourite part).You made so many embarassing things so normal.All the dialogues were superb !
I really thought and wanted Armaan to kidnap Ridhima to cottage.But I liked the twist u put more.That was really unexpected.Their fight...I really cried hearing Ridhima's harsh words.CryAngry.
poor Armaan ! Ridhima in Dmg also was like this.
I am enjoying the payal's crush and Ridhima's jealousy.But make it in a healthy way.ok? dont create problems between AR becoz of payal.
i really loved the seducing Ridhima and the stubborn Armaan."Tu mera baby hain na" it was too cute.Armaan's struggle to not to smile....superb.As Armaan said he shud fight with her often to see this Ridhima.I love this Ridhima more.
Then the passionate kiss scene....what to say.It was so so hot.what i like abt the makeout scenes are they are really improving you know Wink. If we take their first few makeouts and the recent ones,they have gone far ahead.The moves which were embarassing for both of them had now become a routine.And I love the fact that each time new moves are invented by Armaan.Like this time 'slipping hands in back pockets'...Shocked .But still Ridhima didnt object.Thats shows the comfort level they shares.You are too good yaar.
And then Armaan's reaction after the kiss "wow and awesome".It gave more intensity to the scene.and Ridhima bite Armaan's lips...Shocked that was unexpected.i was expecting that from Armaan. Then I so love his "I want more" yaar...such a greedy.LOL

Now coming to the next incomplete part.It was so cute that Ridhima sitting in Armaan's lap infront of everyone.And Armaan's embarassment on hearing 'baby'.So he finally admitted that is his name.wow....Big smile
See my recent siggy also has 'baby' in it.Inspired from you ofcourse,Earlier I didnt like lovers calling baby to each other.But u completely changed me yaar.Now I also feel like calling Armaan baby.It suits him.lol...
And what did u made their dream cottage yaar.i wanted others to know abt their cottage.But not like this way.But still I loved that what they feel when others made their cottage a wreck.The last line was really good.
it showed that their feelings are one in this. "He stepped closer to her, slipping his hand in hers, holding it tight as a sense of loss too over them.. She turned sideways to look at him and then back at the wreck that was in front of them.. Armaan's heart twisted seeing the tears prick her eyes as they helplessly looked onto the wreck that had once been their dream.. "

So with this,my essay is over.lol.....now give your essay.The next update.Wink

Edited by armaanlover_7 - 25 March 2011 at 9:22am

z.e.p.h.y.r

Anokhee Senior Member
Anokhee
Anokhee

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Rachna....

WHere are you???

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

eramkhanahensevenfalcon.starz.e.p.h.y.rSankiPagal

SankiPagal IF-Sizzlerz
SankiPagal
SankiPagal

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
hey rachna..... wats up yaar?? u siad u wud b upd8ting today........ n eways.......... take ur time if possible upd8 tomorrow

z.e.p.h.y.r

z.e.p.h.y.r IF-Dazzler
z.e.p.h.y.r
z.e.p.h.y.r

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
working on the update.. will try updating by tomorrow.. sorry.. :(

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sindukurcrazyforkaranfalcon.stararmaanlover_7SankiPagalriddhannyxxcant.be.assed.sjain

Go to top