Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

TheWorld'sOldestStory!!#8AR|The Break In pg107 (Page 116)

-DavneetKaur- IF-Sizzlerz
-DavneetKaur-
-DavneetKaur-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vaishiksg

Originally posted by nikki0809

Originally posted by zephyrr

oh by the way zappy i wnated tell u that i hav recommended ksg's dad to read ur ff...... n i hav provided him the link too....hehe

oh that's really sweet of you..  but if he is KSG's dad then he's obviously older than my parents.. lol!! and i dont think my parents would enjoy what i write.. seriously.. so even if he does read it i'll be damn embarrassed yaa!! Embarrassed
lol!
btw.. you friends with his dad!! that;s so cute.. TongueEmbarrassed
OMGGGGGGGG vaishu u gave uncle the link of twos....hehe...he wud b entertained totally....actually he will love more than dmg in past 1 n half year:P:PLOL
yup nikka after talking to uncle , i thot of giving him the link........n i m cent percent sure he wud love it....
waise just abhi he was online n i said kya baat pe hai ur online is waqt n tabhi hi he went offline...ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anushkajainSankiPagal

-DavneetKaur-
-DavneetKaur-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Dmg8594

Originally posted by Dmg8594

oh by the way zappy i wnated tell u that i hav recommended ksg's dad to read ur ff...... n i hav provided him the link too....hehe

Shocked
y r u shocked shru???Confused

ksg's dad? Shocked
so ??
 wats shocking in that??
she is shoked howcome u r realted to uncleROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anushkajainSankiPagalsjain

SankiPagal IF-Sizzlerz
SankiPagal
SankiPagal

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

oh that's really sweet of you..  but if he is KSG's dad then he's obviously older than my parents.. lol!! and i dont think my parents would enjoy what i write.. seriously.. so even if he does read it i'll be damn embarrassed yaa!! Embarrassed
lol!
OMGGGGGGGG vaishu u gave uncle the link of twos....hehe...he wud b entertained totally....actually he will love more than dmg in past 1 n half year:P:PLOL
yup nikka after talking to uncle , i thot of giving him the link........n i m cent percent sure he wud love it....
waise just abhi he was online n i said kya baat pe hai ur online is waqt n tabhi hi he went offline...ROFL
uncle humesha tujhse bhaagte hai........lolz..
@abt shur being shocked abt hw i m related to uncle.... well then he is my buddy.......hehe n i m his kiddo dum dum n so is nikka....haha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DavneetKaur-

anushkajain Goldie
anushkajain
anushkajain

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by anushkajain

hey zapppy r u gona surprise us tonight too .................i hope u do surprise usSmile
plzzzz do reply me 4 the pm i send u

no i am not surprising you tonight.. coz i havent written even a single word ahead yet from where i stopped.. lol!!

well ab toh i m follower of this line "expect the unexpected" so its absolutely fine zappyLOL
well someone is becoming famous n all ksg dadShocked isn't it quite shocking  well badhaiya zappy ....
u deserve itSmile

-DavneetKaur-

sjain IF-Addictz
sjain
sjain

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

my gudness vaishii u gave him the link LOLZZZ..I wud luv to see his reaction to that ...WOAHHH
LOL
-DavneetKaur-
-DavneetKaur-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

lol!
@abt shur being shocked abt hw i m related to uncle.... well then he is my buddy.......hehe n i m his kiddo dum dum n so is nikka....haha
M HIS CRAZY KID TOOOROFL.....A GAL WHO CLIMBS TREESROFL

SankiPagal

SankiPagal IF-Sizzlerz
SankiPagal
SankiPagal

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

lol!
M HIS CRAZY KID TOOOROFL.....A GAL WHO CLIMBS TREESROFL
 oh  i so remember that..............
me n uncle cudnt stop laughing watching that pic of urs...wat were u trying to do
@mahua.hehe yup...i gav him n knwing him i knw he is nt going to read it b4 may or june..... or may b even late.....haha......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-DavneetKaur-sjain

blessed4 IF-Dazzler
blessed4
blessed4

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Pl Zappy SURPRISE usSmile

Go to top