Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

TheWorld'sOldestStory!!#8AR|The Break In pg107 (Page 109)

z.e.p.h.y.r IF-Dazzler
z.e.p.h.y.r
z.e.p.h.y.r

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
ok.. i see many of you think the gang wrecked the house.. but no.. they got robbed and some random third party has vandalized the place.. you cant leave your house unlocked for days together and expect anything better, can you.. 

thanks for all your sweet comments for the previous and this part.. i am sorry but i cant really individually reply to all you guys.. all i can say is a thank you.. and keep reading! :)

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

GalwayGirlHazel-eyeanushkajainarmaania13armaanlover_7taniyaarmanSankiPagalEthereal-PathObodroKargoshsjain

sjain IF-Addictz
sjain
sjain

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
res
Rhea.KaJen Goldie
Rhea.KaJen
Rhea.KaJen

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
I will srsly kill the gang!
I mean how could they ??
Ugh...
i was crying while reading tht part where they break the window and the door... :'(
I'm still sniffing....
I'll comment later! After the part will be completed!
Love
Rhea

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

z.e.p.h.y.rSankiPagal

SankiPagal IF-Sizzlerz
SankiPagal
SankiPagal

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
ohk thanx for the upd8.........
bt i m crying nw..........
stupid idiot who the hell that chor kamina...............no. that idiot cant....steal my ar's belongings.. tahst nt possible. zappy i want all teh belongings bak..... or else i will kill u seriously.........

bt it wud so much wen they(gang) get to  knw that its AR's cottage.......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

z.e.p.h.y.r

SankiPagal IF-Sizzlerz
SankiPagal
SankiPagal

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zephyrr

ok.. i see many of you think the gang wrecked the house.. but no.. they got robbed and some random third party has vandalized the place.. you cant leave your house unlocked for days together and expect anything better, can you.. 

thanks for all your sweet comments for the previous and this part.. i am sorry but i cant really individually reply to all you guys.. all i can say is a thank you.. and keep reading! :)

i understand that zappy bt itsa fictious story rite. dun gt too realistic yaar........
i dunno y bt its painning lik hell. its as if i can very much feel ar's loss..... becoz that cottage is really close to my heart too.... gosh yaar...
i jus hope that.. unki zyaada kuch valuable cheezen na khoyi ho..... i will die..... frgt abt me my AR will die of grief n i dun think ne one of us want that

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hazel-eyez.e.p.h.y.r

Suvarna.... Goldie
Suvarna....
Suvarna....

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Oops ....  who destroyed their dream home? Anyway, opportunity for AR to weave new dreams and build their home again. Atleast now it will be strong enough and would remain cherished.

z.e.p.h.y.r

Hazel-eye Goldie
Hazel-eye
Hazel-eye

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
awwwww... Rachna Thank u so much!!!!
It was truely a SURPRISE!!! i Loved it!!!
I was thinking frm d time when dey got stuck in d traffic jam tht they'll surely land upto AR's dreamland Cottage...n dat only happened!!!
I want to CRYCry...My AR dream cottage is destroyed by Gang...I'll Kill ThemAngry..good for nothing...aaarrggghhhh!!!
It seems like my AR dreamz are shattered!!!
I seriously want both of dem to shout on Gang "ki yeh Humara cottage hai for godsake don't destroy it!!!

Edited by akufull2mad - 22 March 2011 at 12:16am

z.e.p.h.y.r

sakshilovesAR IF-Dazzler
sakshilovesAR
sakshilovesAR

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged

omg zeffy u updated!!!!!

u r fast in puttung the 1 installment but then you just slow down as a turtule but anyways u updated!!!i am gonnna read it now!!

edited

aww finally riddhima overcomes all her shyness and all

i  guessd that thy would find their dream cottage but didnt thought that it would be like a junk yard but how did this happened ?????did i missed sum thing in the previous parts????

complete the part soon

Edited by sakshilovesAR - 22 March 2011 at 1:09am

Go to top