Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

TheWorld'sOldestStory!!#8AR|The Break In pg107 (Page 105)

anjie22 IF-Rockerz
anjie22
anjie22

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Are we getting some more update today???? Embarrassed LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyforkaran

[email protected] IF-Dazzler
Dhw@ni
Dhw@ni

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Hey Rachna !! 
Just read the full part.. 
And one thing I have to say.. (Again! Haha.. !) You have some CAPACITY to write.. ! *phew* When you write, you actually put in wayyyyy lott more time than what readers take to read the part.. ! -___- But the length of your part is.. ! :| :D and not to forget how awesome you write.. !! I hope there are many manyyyy more TWOS' threads to come.. This is obviously the most popular fan-fiction on IF! :))) So congratulations to you!! And ArmaanRiddhima without whom this wouldn't have been possible.. ! (Sometimes I really wonder if I will EVER stop obsessing over them! LOL!) 
PS: I love this more because it is soo KaJenish.. ! And I know you write it with them in mind.. !! Because I can actually feel and hear them when I read this FF.. <3 And you make me miss them even more!! :'( 
PPS: Can you print this out.. And spiral bind it..? I will go and bang it on Nitin Shukla and every other ditthead's non-existent non-working brains! :D I want DMG3 soooo bad its not even funny! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ahensevenHazel-eyearmaania13z.e.p.h.y.rcrazy4KASH_AR

Hazel-eye Goldie
Hazel-eye
Hazel-eye

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by [email protected]

Hey Rachna !! 
And one thing I have to say.. (Again! Haha.. !) You have some CAPACITY to write.. ! *phew* When you write, you actually put in wayyyyy lott more time than what readers take to read the part.. ! -___- But the length of your part is.. ! :| :D and not to forget how awesome you write.. !! I hope there are many manyyyy more TWOS' threads to come.. This is obviously the most popular fan-fiction on IF! :))) So congratulations to you!! And ArmaanRiddhima without whom this wouldn't have been possible.. ! (Sometimes I really wonder if I will EVER stop obsessing over them! LOL!) 
PS: I love this more because it is soo KaJenish.. ! And I know you write it with them in mind.. !! Because I can actually feel and hear them when I read this FF.. <3 And you make me miss them even more!! :'( 
PPS: Can you print this out.. And spiral bind it..? I will go and bang it on Nitin Shukla and every other ditthead's non-existent non-working brains! :D I want DMG3 soooo bad its not even funny! 

hey dhwani i was literally thinking the same...spiral bind this n Nitin shukla ke mu pe ek thapad!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

m-g19[email protected]crazy4KASH_AR

z.e.p.h.y.r IF-Dazzler
z.e.p.h.y.r
z.e.p.h.y.r

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged

Hey Rachna !! 

thank you for acknowledging that fact my friend. yes it takes an awful amount of time now-a-days to write stuff.. it was easy when i had started writing.. like till thread 2 or something.. but after that, there's no denying the fact that, i've been struggling.. especially coz dmg is no more. and i see no hopes of it returning either.. it takes more time to find that inspiration and stick to the originality of their characters.. to the point that sometimes i feel i am dragging the story too much.. but then you people say such sweet things and there i fall for you again.. lol!! i think Armaan's not the only one who can be pataoed easily.. lol!
and if you ever find a way of stopping this mad obsession, please let me know.. coz i think i need some deaddiction here lol! 
about TWOS!! and DMG comparison.. if i had the money i'd turn it into a show myself.. but then yes.. the characters belong to DMG and i cannot overlook that fact.. no one can.. so lets leave all the banging and slapping desires to ourselves and hope we get to see DMG3 before the world comes to an end.. lol!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rinku28ahensevenm-g19armaania13[email protected]crazy4KASH_AR

Riddss IF-Sizzlerz
Riddss
Riddss

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
heyyy dear,
awesome part
continue soon

love
Riddss

z.e.p.h.y.r

armaania13 IF-Dazzler
armaania13
armaania13

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zephyrr

Hey Rachna !! 

thank you for acknowledging that fact my friend. yes it takes an awful amount of time now-a-days to write stuff.. it was easy when i had started writing.. like till thread 2 or something.. but after that, there's no denying the fact that, i've been struggling.. especially coz dmg is no more. and i see no hopes of it returning either.. it takes more time to find that inspiration and stick to the originality of their characters.. to the point that sometimes i feel i am dragging the story too much.. but then you people say such sweet things and there i fall for you again.. lol!! i think Armaan's not the only one who can be pataoed easily.. lol!
and if you ever find a way of stopping this mad obsession, please let me know.. coz i think i need some deaddiction here lol! 
about TWOS!! and DMG comparison.. if i had the money i'd turn it into a show myself.. but then yes.. the characters belong to DMG and i cannot overlook that fact.. no one can.. so lets leave all the banging and slapping desires to ourselves and hope we get to see DMG3 before the world comes to an end.. lol!!

We all are in the same boat - girl!!!
I dont think we can ever get over DMG - Addiction or for that matter - KaJen addiction!

Maybe we should all pool in money and make DMG3 ourselves... but only with KaJen!!!

Another request Zephh ---- we never got to see this onscreen -- so its a heartfelt request to PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU SHOW THE ARMAAN-RIDDHIMA WEDDING IN TWOS!
 KNOWING THE WAY YOU WRITE, I HAVE NO DOUBTS THAT IT WILL BE EVERYTHING WE WANTED TO SEE ONSCREEN.
ATLEAST SOME CLOSURE FOR US IN THAT SENSE!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DMG fananushkajainz.e.p.h.y.r[email protected]Sanju_

[email protected] IF-Dazzler
Dhw@ni
Dhw@ni

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

Hey Rachna !! 

True that :))) But then even that simple logic doesn't stop me from being angry at the people behind the show sometimes! I love them for giving us DMG.. But at the same time, I feel sad that there was so much more they could have done! And now the least they can do is get DMG3 back "before the world comes to an end!" ROFL! 

And yeah.. I completelyyy understand what you mean by how its getting difficult to find the inspiration with no DMG and no sign of DMG3! Lol :'( 

And also, the problem isn't with the money.. ! Apparently, the production house it ready.. Its the channel.. ! So we just need a new channel.. That's it! ApproveCool

Edited by [email protected] - 21 March 2011 at 12:02pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

armaania13z.e.p.h.y.rSanju_

z.e.p.h.y.r IF-Dazzler
z.e.p.h.y.r
z.e.p.h.y.r

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

Hey Rachna !! 

True that :))) But then even that simple logic doesn't stop me from being angry at the people behind the show sometimes! I love them for giving us DMG.. But at the same time, I feel sad that there was so much more they could have done! And now the least they can do is get DMG3 back "before the world comes to an end!" ROFL! 

And yeah.. I completelyyy understand what you mean by how its getting difficult to find the inspiration with no DMG and no sign of DMG3! Lol :'( 

And also, the problem isn't with the money.. ! Apparently, the production house it ready.. Its the channel.. ! So we just need a new channel.. That's it! ApproveCool

arre wah.. bas.. ek channel hi toh chahiye.. LOL maybe they should start it as an online show.. anyway most of us watch it on youtube.. lol!! try suggesting that.. it seems you have a lot of inside info and contacts.. Wink

Hazel-eye

Go to top