Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: zephyrr

post updated - pg 107

A little uneventful.. i'll complete it by tonight.. i really want to finish it off now!😳

r u serious
πŸ€”
scarlet.moon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
WOAH u updated, wasn't expecting one but wat a great start to my day by reading the update heheeheh the first thing i see in the morning awww tht was awesome rachna, poor armaan almost got saved from being embarrassed like hell, would love to seee him share all this things with Basket and see her reactions on it heheehehe and their dream cottage awww bechare but good the gang is gonna clean it up before they leave LOL....will comment more once the part is completed love everything about the update, great going girlie!
z.e.p.h.y.r thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: vaishiksg

ohk 1st of all i m so happy to read the upd8  afer almost 20 days......... it feels so nice...... i was missing twos terribly... n nw hws ur health??hope its fine nw n btr??

the installment was really nice..
i could really sympathize  wid ammy n ridz on this situation......
both of them were at fault in sum or the other way.... n well the things ridzy said were really hurtful bt we all knw. she really didn't intended to say them..........
@armaan n ridz   shud tell their friends abt the cottage being theirs.... tehr is no harm. its nt taht they will hijack it or something. instead if losing their cool at their friends wen they dun hav a clue abt it. for them its jus an abandoned house.....
 acha i hav doubt.- didnt ammy ridz hav their pics hung on the cottage walls... or even that was stolen by the burglars........i mean wat wud the crooks get stealing pictures??

no they didnt have pictures hung on the walls.. never mentioned that anywhere

i m better.. m working on the update right now.. really wanna finish it.. 

Munchkin. thumbnail

no they didnt have pictures hung on the walls.. never mentioned that anywhere

i m better.. m working on the update right now.. really wanna finish it.. 

In fact, I DON'T want them to find out about the cottage. It gives them some privacy, and seriously sometimes, you just need that kind of happiness which you don't want to share with anyone else. Sometimes, happiness is best felt when you keep it to yourself! It's more fun that way, and that's exactly why I don't want the gang to know about their cottage! I hope they don't find out anyway! 
Suvarna.... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a bunch for the increment :) And its senti update. Not very sure I understood AR's fight.
Waiting to read more. Armaan is a real cryptic character in this fic. :)
Munchkin. thumbnail
Zepphyy, should I wait up for the rest of the part? I'm working right now, still have an hour to go, but if it's gonna take longer, I'll wait for a few minutes extra post that! Do let us know! I'm getting desperate for my share of TWOS since I haven't got one in so heck long! 
z.e.p.h.y.r thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dmg8594

Zepphyy, should I wait up for the rest of the part? I'm working right now, still have an hour to go, but if it's gonna take longer, I'll wait for a few minutes extra post that! Do let us know! I'm getting desperate for my share of TWOS since I haven't got one in so heck long! 

i'll let you know within an hour i am ready for an update.. depends on if i finish.. 
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

i'll let you know within an hour i am ready for an update.. depends on if i finish.. 

Aiitessss!
Its only 3 in the afternoon here so takeee your timee...but im sure youve got to sleepπŸ˜†
sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
how much more time u need zephyr ji??????
please bataye ji
ARCaskettFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Awesum installment!
bt i gotta say dat Armaan IZ really disgusting!!!
COFFEE..CHOCOLATE! πŸ˜›