Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

z.e.p.h.y.r thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ishuKSGKAJEN

know what i missed around 3 parts of urs..
Cant imagine 3 parts.. Rach.....
Wow i did it again... **my foot** how the hell on earth i missed reading it.... .. i'm seriously fit for nothing... argggggggggg i hate myself rach how could i miss 3 parts

that's ok.. dont hate yourself so much.. πŸ˜† just read the parts and lemme know if you like them.. lol!!
sakshilovesAR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
zeffy what about the update\/????????
z.e.p.h.y.r thumbnail
Originally posted by: charmingkiller

hey i v been a silent reader of ur thread bt aftr dis part i thnk i shud say it dat u awesum superb writer

i m glad that you think so.. i hope you do continue reading and not remain silent anymore.. πŸ˜Š
Ishia thumbnail
Originally posted by: zephyrr

that's ok.. dont hate yourself so much.. πŸ˜† just read the parts and lemme know if you like them.. lol!!

laughing at me... arrrr rach i hate.. u i've actually completed  reading the parts was thinking wat to comment.. aab mujhe koi comment nahi karni hai jaaaaaaa
z.e.p.h.y.r thumbnail
Originally posted by: sakshilovesAR

zeffy what about the update\/????????

i just started writing.. see.. i couldnt write yesterday coz i met with a minor accident on my bike again yesterday.. i didnt want to post it here.. coz i know you guys will be disappointed and curse me for the constant problems in my life.. lol!! but then.. i wasnt hospitalized or anything.. just scrapes, sprains, cuts and bruises.. so no worries there.. but my helmet's in pieces and i am scared of riding again now.. lol!! so basically i was mostly sleeping.. but i am trying to write today.. but i really have other commitments and a few watchful eyes keeping a check on what i do.. so i dont know.. but i'll try to post the part by tonight.. i need a little patience.. and anyway.. i had once said that i shall update only once a week.. i updated thrice in the last.. so i guess.. this time.. kuch toh concession milna chahiye.. lol!! 
but i am trying. πŸ˜Š
z.e.p.h.y.r thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishuKSGKAJEN

laughing at me... arrrr rach i hate.. u i've actually completed  reading the parts was thinking wat to comment.. aab mujhe koi comment nahi karni hai jaaaaaaa

so much for the trouble i took to write all that.. 
sakshilovesAR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

i just started writing.. see.. i couldnt write yesterday coz i met with a minor accident on my bike again yesterday.. i didnt want to post it here.. coz i know you guys will be disappointed and curse me for the constant problems in my life.. lol!! but then.. i wasnt hospitalized or anything.. just scrapes, sprains, cuts and bruises.. so no worries there.. but my helmet's in pieces and i am scared of riding again now.. lol!! so basically i was mostly sleeping.. but i am trying to write today.. but i really have other commitments and a few watchful eyes keeping a check on what i do.. so i dont know.. but i'll try to post the part by tonight.. i need a little patience.. and anyway.. i had once said that i shall update only once a week.. i updated thrice in the last.. so i guess.. this time.. kuch toh concession milna chahiye.. lol!! 
but i am trying. πŸ˜Š

againn accidentt...rachh this is teh second timee plss ride carefullyy.......

hmm i know mums behave that way.......yaa i knoww isliye consession mill raha haii buttt doo tryy today....

anushkajain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

but i am trying. πŸ˜Š

oh no not again πŸ˜”..............whats with u n ur bike 😑
u just take care of urself
get well soon
update can wait so can we no need to stress urself
n plzzzzzzzz be careful next time😊

Edited by anushkajain - 13 years ago
nikiksgian thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

but i am trying. πŸ˜Š

Zapss ! again :( 
not fair ! get well soon !
and BTW  , u saidull update once a week , but remeber just recently ... u dint update for 2 weeks or more .. 
so no concession please :P 
pls update soon !
anjie22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

but i am trying. πŸ˜Š

OMG Rachna..Accident??? take care girl and dont take much stress on update....first get well and then update.....πŸ˜ƒ