TheWorld'sOldestStory!!#8AR|The Break In pg107 - Page 18

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Anokhee

I dont think Zappy will update before late at night....
Late night updates are like her trademark!πŸ˜‰
I like them that way too!😊

And I have to stay up every night just because of that! Zappy, tomorrow's the last day of the weekend, so PLEASE PUH-LEASE update! 

TWOS se yeh doori bardasht nahi hoti!

🀣

Lol, me and my stupid dramatic lines! 

If you don't update....Umm...I will keep posting rubbish on this thread, and you might have to start another thread even before you finish 2 parts! πŸ˜†

Please don't make me do that! I have work to do! πŸ˜­

Humari maange poori karo! Otherwise Shanky will haunt your dreams at night! (I was going to say Armaan, but that would hardly be a nightmare now would it? It would be more like a dream come true! 🀣) πŸ˜†
Edited by Dmg8594 - 13 years ago
i loved this updateπŸ˜‰, Minnie and her old banter was realli shown exactly how the real minnie is in DMG and I liked small interaction of AR! yup agreed it has hardly any, buhh wateva it had was fun...😊

i can't say anythin except marvelous, zepp - uh are very good at expressing the character⭐️, i realli feel DMG is still alive due to YOUR particular FF - goood jobπŸ‘, looking forward to next installment -- whateva uh scribble down, it would be best so don't make me waitπŸ˜› - just post it as soon as uh r doneπŸ˜†, as i read last few notes of urz quoting; that uh find the post not upto the mark thats y uh didn't posted it!

believe me, no buttering up - every word that uh rite is faboulous!! so do update soon, and now i will shut up and wait for an update!

Maha😳
Anokhee you're right.. i try to update early.. but it never happens.. there's something about late nights.. my creative side wakes up when the world sleeps.. lol!!πŸ˜†

Shrutika.. i hope i got your name right.. neither Shanky nor Armaan haunt me.. since i hardly get to sleep.. no question of a nightmare..πŸ˜†
but it would just be disappointing to expect any update from me before 12.. keep waiting.. πŸ˜›
Originally posted by zephyrr

Anokhee you're right.. i try to update early.. but it never happens.. there's something about late nights.. my creative side wakes up when the world sleeps.. lol!!πŸ˜†

Shrutika.. i hope i got your name right.. neither Shanky nor Armaan haunt me.. since i hardly get to sleep.. no question of a nightmare..πŸ˜†
but it would just be disappointing to expect any update from me before 12.. keep waiting.. πŸ˜›

🀒 

I didn't expect one! I knew I wouldn't get to read TWOS like a normal person...I'll just have to stay awake like an owl and read your annoyingly awesome updates! But hey, complete the part today! Punishment for making us wait so much! πŸ˜›
Originally posted by zephyrr

toh can expect after 12 na .....................no problem after 12 chalega but plz do update ha bcoz its sunday tomorrow n my expectation r quite high......................n plzzzzzzzz ab ye mat kehna ki " expect the unexpected from u" ye dialog aaj nai chalne walaπŸ˜†πŸ˜Š Edited by anushkajain - 13 years ago

Just woke up and the first thing i did was to check if you updated....you better have an update ready by lunch time :P I meant it ....just kidding...try your best :)

heyyy rachana,
waiting for update
hope to get a update soon

love
Riddss
lovd the instalment!
hehe minnie n raunak r soo funny!
i feel so sorry for armaan that lots of his childhood memories relate to his parents so it mkes him cry :( 😭😭
continue soon x
YAYY....YIPPEE....or should i say YAHOOOO..........
yeah m so happy finally i got to read TWOS...
It was such a nice break from dis freaking chemistry....πŸ˜†....

Yeah i tottaly agree dat minnie and raunak are so cute while they r fighting and a new AR in making....

Wateva you write is so gud whether it is of minnie-raunak,rahul-muski,atul-angi or abhi-nikki.........it is juz mind blowing...

-DISHA
I forgot to mention yaar...
First of all...CONGRATULATIONS on reaching thread 8...and secondly plz plz puhleez dont even think of ending this ff in ur wildest of dreams..πŸ˜†....
We readers willl wait for ur update for dayz and months together....u dont worry u juz keep up with ur work and dont stress urself......