Bhagyavidhaata Written Update : 2nd March, 2011

walquest2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

one2none thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what a great detailed update  and that too so quick  !!!!👏👏👏  Thank you so much...
daddysgirl786 thumbnail
Thanks so much!!! Love the update :)

So wonder what will be bins next move.
smartc thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
What a beautifully narrated update there, walquest! You are awesome and thanks so much for filling in while cimba's away. One thing that I can't get over is Ratan's angry expressions. He really goes over the board with them but he's such a sweetheart that I am compelled to ignore them :))

I so expected this to happen..For Suraj to disown Bindiya and Bindiya not being able to take her destiny in her very own hands. She needs to wake up and smell the coffee. Its high time for it!!

Cheers,
Sana~
walquest2000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: smartc

What a beautifully narrated update there, walquest! You are awesome and thanks so much for filling in while cimba's away. One thing that I can't get over is Ratan's angry expressions. He really goes over the board with them but he's such a sweetheart that I am compelled to ignore them :))

I so expected this to happen..For Suraj to disown Bindiya and Bindiya not being able to take her destiny in her very own hands. She needs to wake up and smell the coffee. Its high time for it!!

Cheers,
Sana~

Writers of plays, work on characters, and their nature has to be kept same throughout, until some stage comes, it can change, provided the circumstances, are also shown.   Characters are also to be genetically linked with their parents, grand parents etc, thus, we see the Sinha family full of people with hot tempers, like Akilesh, Nagesh, etc.  But Nagesh's brother, Akilesh's father, who became an engineer, is of a cool temperament, and this is also seen in Bimlesh.   Vinay was less hot headed than Akilesh, but  as children they had good natures, so life's experiences, bring out the worst in one's character.   Look at Payal, she has inherited her grand mother's nature.    Punpunwali's scheming nature has not come down to others.    In the Prasad house, the daughters are like their father and mother.    Raja, may have a streak of this maternal uncle. 

Thus it is nice to see a character kaleidoscope, in this serial.    Of course not everyone is as analytical like me, but this is the sign of a very good playwright.

tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank u for the update walquest.

Sana, I dont know if we will ever see a strong Bindiya. i cannot believe what they have done to her character. she was a quiet woman but also strong. she used to give back to Vinay so subtly.... what has happened to her now? she needs a Sakshi to help her get to her own son? I feel very sad abt the way Bindiya's character has been dealt with in BVD.

Walquest, with all due respect to writing, this show seems to suggest that those characters popular with the audience are well-written while others are not. It's not secret that PPW's character is much liked, in spite of her evil behaviour, instead of Bindiya. Thats because Bindiya is shown to be a quitter, not a doer. PPW is a doer, never mind that she does bad things. The audience is not stupid... they want to see characters do something, not sit around and cry.

This happens not just with BVD but even in other shows.... no matter whether the character is evil or good, that character which seems to be active becomes popular and the writers concentrate on that one character and ignore even the protagonists. This is just my personal view. Am no expert on play-writing or anything.
walquest2000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tvrasika

Thank u for the update walquest.

Sana, I dont know if we will ever see a strong Bindiya. i cannot believe what they have done to her character. she was a quiet woman but also strong. she used to give back to Vinay so subtly.... what has happened to her now? she needs a Sakshi to help her get to her own son? I feel very sad abt the way Bindiya's character has been dealt with in BVD.

Walquest, with all due respect to writing, this show seems to suggest that those characters popular with the audience are well-written while others are not. It's not secret that PPW's character is much liked, in spite of her evil behaviour, instead of Bindiya. Thats because Bindiya is shown to be a quitter, not a doer. PPW is a doer, never mind that she does bad things. The audience is not stupid... they want to see characters do something, not sit around and cry.

This happens not just with BVD but even in other shows.... no matter whether the character is evil or good, that character which seems to be active becomes popular and the writers concentrate on that one character and ignore even the protagonists. This is just my personal view. Am no expert on play-writing or anything.

I am sure the writer will eventually come out with a triumphant end, where evil will prish and good will survive.   The Channel too wants to drag the story, as if they close it quickly, they have to find another story, and perhaps no new stuff is coming around, and the Channel, looks at TRP and not the morality, so we viewers have our choice weapon, our Remote Control.
walquest2000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: daddysgirl786

Thanks so much!!! Love the update :)

So wonder what will be bins next move.

saw episode of Thursday, and it was a very sad situation, of a mind altered person, but it is not explained how Punpunwali got all this psychiatiric knowlege to alter another's mind.   But the hope is tjat we saw Raja's face at the end, and now Bindya can have the support of her brother, wisened by his jail experience.   She will no longer be alone in this world.   Hope the written update will come soon, and you will know the story in full.