Users

Frequent Posters

FreeBird03 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Zaxo

Put it this way .

Audience has lost interest in him.

Just because you don't seem to like him, doesn't necessarily mean that the audience has lost interest in him....you can of course speak for yourself but not for the entire audience... A lot many people still love him...he has a big fan following..and he is a good actor! Ups and downs are a part of everyone's career... 2 flops doesn't mean your career is over!  Prior to Kites and Guzaarish, hrithik had given JA n Dhoom 2..both blockbusters...and 2 movies down the line, you say his career his over? πŸ˜•

Give him a break! Time will tell! 
Edited by ManaliS - 13 years ago
theprince thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
After i read all the opinion here and read the article i know why we will never reach hollywood now or in the future .Hrithik lost the interest and he has 4 films right now ???? i just cant stant it and to you people to be honest i didnt surprise to see the reaction because the people who say to Salman before Dabangg "the flop khan " can say anything to anyone .its just about the BO in bollywood and no one will care about anything else .This is the same forum and the same members who make Hrithik after dhoom2 and JA the number one actor without any competetion and the post is already in the past topics in this forum but because of two flop everything change and thats why everyone who try to say the the BO is not the first thing to respect the actors is πŸ˜’ I will save this topic on my PC because after one hit film i will make you see the difference of members opinion here .its happened to Shahrukh ,Akki ,Aamir ,Salman and now Hrithik so just be ready for that  because its BOLLYWOOD IN SIMPLE WORDS .πŸ₯±Edited by theprince - 13 years ago
Relda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If the public has lost interest in Hrithik after his 2 flops then Akshay and Abhishek should just go on a Himalayan pilgrimage right now with a promise never to return back to Bollywood. How many flops has Akki given in the last two years and how many has AB Jr. given in his entire tenure? Edited by Relda - 13 years ago
well, im getting good vibes from ZNMD, so lets see how that fares...,.tht might also make me change my opinion that duggu dosent do lighthearted roles well..
Shipra_S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: koolchick

He was very energetic in his old films like Mujhse Dosti Karoge, K3G, and Yaadein but now he's just too serious for me to even relate to him.

I haven't watched a Hrithik movie since Krissh like 5 years ago and I severely regret watching itπŸ˜†

@bold- I agree there.πŸ€”
bollywoodbabe1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
As someone said a film like Guzaarish was really well made and he performed brilliantly in it, but unfortunately it's not what the mass audience likes, nor was Kites. Now he is doing more commercial films again which is what the majority of the audience prefers, and his next ZNMD looks very promising B/o wise. It will just take one big hit to quieten all his critics!
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ek buhat mashoor sha'er hai... shayad suna ho... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

dushman ke mitaane se na mita hoon, na miton ga
aur yun to main faani hoon, fana mere liye hai....!

obviously, he'll bounce back... even srk is getting written off now (as per recent articles).... it must'nt be nice to hear, but i'm sure hrithik will come out of it... besides, once you give a hit, your past seems to be forgotten... nobody ever mentions aamir's flop streak now... prior to dil chahta hai, he wasn't on top of the game either...

i think people set too much score by some of the actors... hrithik is no aamir, but he has his own place...  he has connections, and above all, he has age on his side....!