Robert Pattinson Buys Kristen Stewart A $35 Leathe

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
March 1st, 2011

Robert Pattinson Buys Kristen Stewart A $35 Leather Jacket & She's Wearing It Everywhere! Exclusive Details

Rob picked out a leather jacket just like his for K-Stew, and she's hasn't taken it off since he bought it for her ' how sweet!

Don't you wish your boyfriend had fashion sense like Robert Pattinson? We told you Robsten spent the weekend in LA, and even though they didn't attend the 83rd Annual Academy Awards, Rob took Kristen shopping and "paid for everything." E! Online first reported that Rob and Kristen went to American Vintage in Sherman Oaks on Feb. 26, and HollywoodLife.com has all the details on their shopping date!

"Kristen has been in here before," a store employee tells us. "They were came to the store around 5:40pm and stayed for about 25 minutes and there was a girl with them. Rob paid for everything, and also got two shirts for himself. A plain square shirt from the '60s and a flannel shirt."

Just recently Rob was spotted wearing a vintage red and black MTV jacket, just another thing they both have in common!

When Kristen landed in Vancouver, BC Canada on Feb. 28, she was spotted wearing her new gift and we don't blame her! If Rob bought us a gift we'd never take it off!

Edited by sheee - 13 years ago
huffff well true i l never let anything go away which is once touched by robb and lol the man has everything to kill for looks money style aww aww awww ok i said to kill for doesnt means m getting into a cat fight with kristen i mean who l like to get into a cat fight with her when she has the sexy as siren vampire beside her

guess apni to kismat hi kharab hai
aww..how sweett ! So true,nobody will take it off if it is gifted by rob !
Screw getting her autograph I want her jacket.