Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged
http://starplus.startv.in/news/1407/meet-the-impish-talli.aspx

Meet the impish Talli

STARONE.IN

Sparsh Khanchandani, famous for yet another kid's role on television, is now happy to be playing the impish Talli in STAR Plus' Gulaal. Back on TV, Sparsh revels that she doesn't have to cry anymore and that she can be rude to elders in the show.

STARONE.IN

Talli is quite bold and bindaas. Was it easy or tough to play this role?
It is easy and tough both. It depends on the scene. I don't speak to elders in such a brash or bold manner in reality, so it was tough to go up to them and talk to them in this straight forward manner. But once I got the hang of it, acting Talli became easier. Now I can be rude to elders, but only while acting. [smiles]

Talli seems to be a troublemaker as she keeps getting Kesar in mess frequently.
Talli is a sweet girl but she has always had her way, so she doesn't see any harm in winning and achieving her goals. She is mischievous but not hurtful, naughty but not nasty, smart but not over smart.

What is Talli's best characteristic?
I like her attitude in life. She loves life and lives it to the fullest. She has dreams and knows how to achieve them. For example, by hook or crook, she got the part of Radha in the school play. But she is not cunning and feels bad, even guilty when she knows she has done something wrong like when Kesar gambled at the village fair, Talli tried to stop him, but he didn't listen to her.

Why did you choose this role?
The serial Gulaal offered me a chance to play a role of a girl my age and who I can relate to. Talli is a happy go lucky girl who doesn't cry at the drop of the hat or engage in dramatic scenes. The role is sweet and interesting. I am enjoying play Talli though I don't know if it will be a cameo or a lengthy one.

How much are you like Talli in real life?
I am like her in many ways. I am playful, naughty, intelligent and fun loving.

What would you like to say to your fans?
My message to all my fans is to study hard and play harder. I implore to all parents to educate their children and listen to them as well. Kids have dreams and aspirations and parents shouldn't override them, thinking they wouldn't know what is best for them. As Indians, we need educated and passionate citizens and we kids are India's future.

Watch Talli and her adventures in Gulaal, every Mon-Fri, at 9:00 PM, on STAR Plus.

StarOne news
Kavita Awaasthi /Hill Road Media
StarOne news
Wednesday, March 02, 2011

You have already voted on this!
like   0  LIKE  | 
STARONE.IN
STARONE.IN
http://starplus.startv.in/news/1407/meet-the-impish-talli.aspx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lennie

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index