Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

||When We Met|| - AR FF [Part 2 - page17] (24/3) (Page 11)

-Shriya- Newbie
-Shriya-
-Shriya-

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Marjuuu - umm yah okay ur reasons LOL i know them very well LOL
and i'll update on Friday/Saturday

Taniya - sshhhuuhhhh LOL i told u na i have a busy week, as it is u are on alternative days Tongue i'll ignore u the days u come DancingTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetAddiction.

repercussion Senior Member
repercussion
repercussion

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
O.o!!! Intriguing..it is..you have captured my attention in all senses with it..man...damn it senior year ka first day...which I nostalgically also refer to as the last first day of my school life was so exhausting... what school does Riddhima go to...only introductions, lol!

On a serious note, the tension is so visible between AR and so gripping...I ned to pester you for an update...goodness...whatever that concludes from...worth the read!

If you created a new ID because you weren't confident enough of the response...and to save your image from being targeted...you, dear friends, are so so wrong...this was awesome..and I'm only being honest! I liked the way you put just the right words in the prologue...and the first part came out really well! 

So much has changed ever since Armaan left...oh well Riddhima had indeed changed...all thanks to him, eh? Or not so much...the suspense remains with you..
Continue super soon and can u pls, pretty please with a cherry on the top include me in ur PM list? I'll send u a buddy request fro ur convenience!

Have a nice day and update real soon!

-Shriya-

Amoon.88 Goldie
Amoon.88
Amoon.88

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
lobed it..wanna knw da past now...
pm me nxt tym u ud..if possible..

AMOON

-Shriya-

-Shriya- Newbie
-Shriya-
-Shriya-

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by repercussion

O.o!!! Intriguing..it is..you have captured my attention in all senses with it..man...damn it senior year ka first day...which I nostalgically also refer to as the last first day of my school life was so exhausting... what school does Riddhima go to...only introductions, lol!

haha yes i too was feeling nostalgic, sadly i dont remember much of my first day in senior year, i think its cuz its not that great...other than meeting friends LOL

D'oh i knew i was forgetting something ahhaha
yes i will add the name of the school sometime soon LOL it will blend in that scene Embarrassed

On a serious note, the tension is so visible between AR and so gripping...I ned to pester you for an update...goodness...whatever that concludes from...worth the read!

aww i wish all that pestering will work because right now i am so tied up with college, and i have finals coming too sooo i am going to update on Friday/Saturday...but I might just be free on Thursday and might update Wink (don't take it as my word though)

If you created a new ID because you weren't confident enough of the response...and to save your image from being targeted...you, dear friends, are so so wrong...this was awesome..and I'm only being honest! I liked the way you put just the right words in the prologue...and the first part came out really well!

well I created a new ID because I have so many friends on the other ID and if I want to send a PM i don't want to send it to people who aren't reading it, I wouldn't like to disturb them Embarrassed
but thank you so much Embarrassed all my friends have actually read the update here Embarrassed so I am not worried about that lol they will love me even if i write bad LOL

thank you so much for liking it! it really is encouraging Embarrassed

So much has changed ever since Armaan left...oh well Riddhima had indeed changed...all thanks to him, eh? Or not so much...the suspense remains with you..
Continue super soon and can u pls, pretty please with a cherry on the top include me in ur PM list? I'll send u a buddy request fro ur convenience!

haha u will have to wait for the suspense to unfold...I will make you all wait a while...because I myself am not sure how to word it, it's just a thought right now LOL

aww u don't have to plead so much, I would have added you even if u asked simply Embarrassed

replied in pink

thank you so much for bringing a big smile on my face Hug

repercussion

-Shriya- Newbie
-Shriya-
-Shriya-

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amona

lobed it..wanna knw da past now...
pm me nxt tym u ud..if possible..

AMOON

thank you!! Embarrassed
and you will have to wait a while to know the past LOL

surely will PM you Big smile

anumeha_rajat IF-Sizzlerz
anumeha_rajat
anumeha_rajat

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged

hey pooja.........

just came across ur ff...

n its really an amzing story...

leaving me wondering...wat would have happened.............

so update soon...

n yeah..........do add me to ur pm list.....................

-Shriya-

-Shriya- Newbie
-Shriya-
-Shriya-

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anumeha_rajat

hey pooja.........

just came across ur ff...

n its really an amzing story...

leaving me wondering...wat would have happened.............

so update soon...

n yeah..........do add me to ur pm list.....................

thank you : )

surely will add u to the list

repercussion Senior Member
repercussion
repercussion

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Shriya-

Originally posted by repercussion

haha yes i too was feeling nostalgic, sadly i dont remember much of my first day in senior year, i think its cuz its not that great...other than meeting friends LOL

D'oh i knew i was forgetting something ahhaha
yes i will add the name of the school sometime soon LOL it will blend in that scene Embarrassed 
Okay I did some big time grammar bloopers but they can be ignored...the question "What school does Riddhima go to?" was rhetorical...as in my first day was so exhausting with 90 problems in Calculus for hw...I was where the hell does she go...what with only introductions and meeting up with people lol...but nonetheless, if it works for you...works for me as well!

aww i wish all that pestering will work because right now i am so tied up with college, and i have finals coming too sooo i am going to update on Friday/Saturday...but I might just be free on Thursday and might update Wink (don't take it as my word though) Awww...that's k...don't stress yourself and go out of ur way fro the update...but when it comes out...take ur time and deliver it at ur best...that's what matters! and College...that word gives me jitters lol!

well I created a new ID because I have so many friends on the other ID and if I want to send a PM i don't want to send it to people who aren't reading it, I wouldn't like to disturb them Embarrassed
but thank you so much Embarrassed all my friends have actually read the update here Embarrassed so I am not worried about that lol they will love me even if i write bad LOL 
Oh well...sorry about the misconception I had but nonetheless...you are doing a splendid job so no worries on that part!

thank you so much for liking it! it really is encouraging Embarrassed

Continue super soon and can u pls, pretty please with a cherry on the top include me in ur PM list? I'll send u a buddy request for ur convenience!

haha u will have to wait for the suspense to unfold...I will make you all wait a while...because I myself am not sure how to word it, it's just a thought right now LOL Oh I see Satan's smirk on ur face...lol...I think u'd need a lot of pestering huh?

aww u don't have to plead so much, I would have added you even if u asked simply Embarrassed Thanks a ton...it's just that after a while, it gets real hard for you guys to PM everyone...but now that I'm on it...I'm never getting off it!

replied in pink

thank you so much for bringing a big smile on my face Hug 
Awww... well you brightened up my gloomy night...the night I spent reading a novel for a test...so Kudos to you gal...! Nothing better than a good story on AR...Big smile

So update by this weekend at the latest...oh now nod-nod...no shaking off ur head! Have a lovely day cuz you sure brought a smile on my face!

-Shriya-

Go to top