Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Viren to undergo transformation-indya.com (Page 6)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Whatever be the reason atleast show this track reasonable

aewa Senior Member
aewa
aewa

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Awesome track! Maybe I'll stop reading the updates and actually start watching the show now lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafan

suman4evr Goldie
suman4evr
suman4evr

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
omg...Viren finally changesSmile...i dont think that Viren will stop her rite then bcuz he will feel that Nivi is rite in making that decision that he does not deserve her after wut he did...but later he will go and get her backWink

Shayafan

Nakku Newbie
Nakku
Nakku

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveNivren

Der r 2 possibilities 4 her decision....as viren is not showin his true feelins 2 her!!!
1.she don't want 2 force herself on viren
2.she want viren 2 confess his love to her.

Absolutely rite...
But she said that this wedding will work and I think this is some kind of plan by her.  And I hope Viren will let her go only to get her back with all the respect she deserves to get.

In the mean time much more drama to take place..like CC scheming,,,DD' jealousy...etc.
vandipai Groupbie
vandipai
vandipai

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Originally posted by vandipai

lets c what they have in store for us.......i want this transformation to occur fast and nivi to move out of that mad sood house into fresh air and so would we........aaaaaaaaaaaaah sigh.......i feel she would wear the same suit she wore on wedding and move back...will be like dramatic and i think she will take up a job with sharmila aunty again.....I think she also needs a break from this sood clan....and so do we....
do u think she can do that?ConfusedWinkLOL
oh yes she will do this only, otherwise how will the story move, i told u na this is going the kkusum way...obviously if everything goes ok and viren and nivi patch up and live together  how will the story move...dekhna aisa hi hoga it is predicable if this show has to go on, if it is coming to an end then it would be that they would live happily ever after...but it would be interesting to watch...atleast mata nivi would start thinking about herself and there will fall viren being psychotic lover...and when the show ill end then they will get married finally......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shelly_nairOmshanti1111

-sweetheart- IF-Sizzlerz
-sweetheart-
-sweetheart-

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Woww Veryy interesting . n I m sure Viren will loudlyy confess his love 2wds Nivi n will stop Nivi

i m pretty sure about this...................WinkWink
then nivren will unite.................Big smileBig smileBig smile
shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
oh.. i'm not at all surprised by hearing this news.. Bani had already predicted this track.. ...

Omshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shelly_nair

oh.. i'm not at all surprised by hearing this news.. Bani had already predicted this track.. ...

so u remember my prediction! LOL...shelley, may be you, Bahar and I should start a script-writing company...LOL

Go to top