Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Viren to undergo transformation-indya.com (Page 5)

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vandipai

i also think they are trying to hurriedly wrap up this track as it was kind of very bugging and viewers were getting irritated with it..with so many negative tracks and viewers bashing them and i think star plus would have also warned them plus trps are also going down...and this is evident with the last two episodes they have shown...i think by end of this they are going to end this track..it would be on friday nite i think nivi will announce her departure and then two days to guess if she goes or not............my views...thats for sure they are in a hurry...

its not negativity, but the sudden change of the story track, has made things worse! I am 100% sure that the story track has been changed. At least Viren's transformation is ok, but I just cannot bear Divya gaining sympathy, by putting all blame on HL. Divya, as an adult, is equally at fault, if HL if not HL.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

starz4meshelly_nair

-Preetz- Coolbie
-Preetz-
-Preetz-

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
i guess this twist is good..maybe now viren might also get to know the truth of JW and CC of what they did against KS.. maybe he might bring out the truth which siddharth and dadaji could never say..
vandipai Groupbie
vandipai
vandipai

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
lets c what they have in store for us.......i want this transformation to occur fast and nivi to move out of that mad sood house into fresh air and so would we........aaaaaaaaaaaaah sigh.......i feel she would wear the same suit she wore on wedding and move back...will be like dramatic and i think she will take up a job with sharmila aunty again.....I think she also needs a break from this sood clan....and so do we....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ash66Omshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vandipai

lets c what they have in store for us.......i want this transformation to occur fast and nivi to move out of that mad sood house into fresh air and so would we........aaaaaaaaaaaaah sigh.......i feel she would wear the same suit she wore on wedding and move back...will be like dramatic and i think she will take up a job with sharmila aunty again.....I think she also needs a break from this sood clan....and so do we....
do u think she can do that?ConfusedWinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shelly_nair

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing . lo
ash_nivren Senior Member
ash_nivren
ash_nivren

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
yeah!!!i too think that this twist is good...nivi never humiliated viren when he was trying to win her love...but when she is convincing her love he humiliated her.so when she leaves him he will realise that whatevr he has done is wrong and he will try to win back her love......that would be nice to watch.....
NivRen_Luvu4eve Groupbie
NivRen_Luvu4eve
NivRen_Luvu4eve

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Oh wow, thanks for the article. It's a great news. Really looking forward to it.
warg IF-Rockerz
warg
warg

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Der r 2 possibilities 4 her decision....as viren is not showin his true feelins 2 her!!!
1.she don't want 2 force herself on viren
2.she want viren 2 confess his love to her.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NakkuShayafanVirMan_ArShiDilbole_ShiOmRuNiViren-Raj

Go to top