Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Viren to undergo transformation-indya.com (Page 3)

wadi..doll IF-Rockerz
wadi..doll
wadi..doll

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niviren

Originally posted by friendforall

Originally posted by niviren

Originally posted by friendforall

This is an excellent news, am so happy that all will come back to same and we will get back our Viren, But hope Nivi does not leave him,  I want my magical Jodi back again,

ME TOOOOOOOOOOOO

I am worried what if Nivi goes away and CC tries o seperate them permanently, She may leave no stones unturned to seperate them and may see to it that there is no way Nivi returns in Viren;s life, So thats why I dont want Nivi to leave Viren and go, She should be here only,  and here only Viren should try to win her back, 

I agree. CC will go to any extent to keep them separated.

me too cc will try to seperate them any how but our viren wouldn't let that happen 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NiViren-Raj

teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
CTs should visit this forum more often...

Awesome twist... somethin nice gonna come finally... :D ..

Thanks so much for the article...

Armu4eva

daffodils06 Goldie
daffodils06
daffodils06

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
@friendforall dontworry..no matr hw cunning CC is,she wil nt b able 2 seprate nivren..u gt 1 thing rite she wil nt leave any stone unturnd 2 keep dem apart..bt wat ever she does am damn sure dat it wil bring our nivren closer 2 each othr..we shud never 4gt dat if CC hadn plannd 2 breakup sid-nivi den dere wudnt hav been nivren..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suman4evrdiyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by daffodils06

@friendforall dontworry..no matr hw cunning CC is,she wil nt b able 2 seprate nivren..u gt 1 thing rite she wil nt leave any stone unturnd 2 keep dem apart..bt wat ever she does am damn sure dat it wil bring our nivren closer 2 each othr..we shud never 4gt dat if CC hadn plannd 2 breakup sid-nivi den dere wudnt hav been nivren..

U r right, actually its like a punishment for her, had she not seperrated Sid and Nivi, Viren would have never marrried Her, SO now her son has married her she has to bear up with it,  She has to accpet the fact that Nivi is her son's love and he cannot live without her,  She has to accpet Nivi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

daffodils06NiViren-Raj

vandipai Groupbie
vandipai
vandipai

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
i knew this is gonna happen to make the story really interesting........if nivi will not leave viren we wont find the story interesting and the show wil end.....nivi will surely leave viren when he is ok..then would come the track of viren winning her back.......yahee chalta rahega is show mein...first nivi sid then viren trying to woo nivi, then nivi trying to woo viren, then viren trying to woo nivi...hehehehe rocking man...wow but would be a treat to watch......superb...this marriage and after marriage track was really tortourous.....

Armu4eva

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
i guess once viren woos nivi back, the story may go to or simultaneously the sid-divya track may start.
everyone is praising nivi and so now we will have HL and Divya getting jealous, leading to new plot. What say?
but before that i hope they resolve previous loose ends
doot IF-Dazzler
doot
doot

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
thanks it sounds intersting

Armu4eva

Hafs IF-Rockerz
Hafs
Hafs

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged

nivi is going away from viren to make him realise he loves nivi. like viren did to nivi, thanks for the the article

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaAlphabet26

Go to top