Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suman4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
omg...Viren finally changes😊...i dont think that Viren will stop her rite then bcuz he will feel that Nivi is rite in making that decision that he does not deserve her after wut he did...but later he will go and get her backπŸ˜‰
Nakku thumbnail
Originally posted by: loveNivren

Der r 2 possibilities 4 her decision....as viren is not showin his true feelins 2 her!!!
1.she don't want 2 force herself on viren
2.she want viren 2 confess his love to her.

Absolutely rite...
But she said that this wedding will work and I think this is some kind of plan by her.  And I hope Viren will let her go only to get her back with all the respect she deserves to get.

In the mean time much more drama to take place..like CC scheming,,,DD' jealousy...etc.
vandipai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

do u think she can do that?πŸ˜•πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

oh yes she will do this only, otherwise how will the story move, i told u na this is going the kkusum way...obviously if everything goes ok and viren and nivi patch up and live together  how will the story move...dekhna aisa hi hoga it is predicable if this show has to go on, if it is coming to an end then it would be that they would live happily ever after...but it would be interesting to watch...atleast mata nivi would start thinking about herself and there will fall viren being psychotic lover...and when the show ill end then they will get married finally......
-sweetheart- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Woww Veryy interesting . n I m sure Viren will loudlyy confess his love 2wds Nivi n will stop Nivi

i m pretty sure about this...................πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
then nivren will unite.................πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh.. i'm not at all surprised by hearing this news.. Bani had already predicted this track.. ...
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shelly_nair

oh.. i'm not at all surprised by hearing this news.. Bani had already predicted this track.. ...

so u remember my prediction! πŸ˜†...shelley, may be you, Bahar and I should start a script-writing company...πŸ˜†
peacefulblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

so u remember my prediction! πŸ˜†...shelley, may be you, Bahar and I should start a script-writing company...πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Our future career awaits πŸ˜‰
shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: peacefulblossom

πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Our future career awaits πŸ˜‰

OK THEN I'M PREPARING TO GIVE RESIGNATION LETTER TO MY HOSPITAL....πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜† .  WHAT WILL BE THE NAME OF OUR COMPANY?
peacefulblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shelly_nair

OK THEN I'M PREPARING TO GIVE RESIGNATION LETTER TO MY HOSPITAL....πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜† .  WHAT WILL BE THE NAME OF OUR COMPANY?

πŸ˜† Dont give up your day job πŸ˜‰ (well doctor could be a night job too)

We can use our expertise to develop the story

You a doctor...

Bani with her research and teaching...

Me with the engineering (πŸ˜† Soods family run a construction buisiness no? πŸ˜† I could be a help there) 

Company that combines Bani Shelley and Bahar ummmm or something more cache...have to think about one...
Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow yaar great news great news