Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

TB:Satyaveer and Sanchi get closer 2 creating rift (Page 3)

farah007 IF-Dazzler
farah007
farah007

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
hmmmmm

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aahana1

the cvs r just doing timepass and ntn else...whenever there's a new entry it creates some problem for veecha......why, why and why??? i wish i could write a letter to the cvs...i would abuse them a lot for wasting our time with such pathetic story line
i agree wid u!!ClapClapthese CVs r really doing a time pass. and watching these tracks even my sis who watches it on & off types said that CVs now don't how 2 handle this show so they r bringing new ckts 2 create new story but left it in webs!!

and sharad was telling in the interview that its a difft role. if they'd cum 2 take revenge then how this is difft role!ConfusedConfused really sharad is getting wasted in this show!!DeadDead
juniper Newbie
juniper
juniper

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Holy cr*p! What's wrong with us that we sincerely watch this show which is so obviously devoid of sane characters? ! Is no one capable of thinking logically?  Veer and Jogi Thakur's logic comes in flashes, (BTW I think this is why Jogi isn't given screen time)
Veer of course, is eye candy, so his screen time can't possibly be reduced.

When Tapu/nani are going on about how she's carrying the Vansh to the Bundela khandan, why doesn't somebody point out that it's because of Tapu that the first Vansh DIED, remember?The Bundelas haven't turned her over to the police, she should be grateful. 

And now, if she claims she's carrying a baby boy who is the re incarnation of Vansh (ridiculous premise!), they (or at least Veer and his father) should tell her it's the least she could do.

I can predict what's going to happen (assuming Tapu carries the child to term without getting outed by that mystery caller). The baby will be born and Mai will allow Tapu to stay on, since the baby needs a mother. Veer's attempts to draw up a custody share agreement for the baby will be waved away. More frustration. Ichha (who, as Tapu observed, has a gift for maroing kuladhi on her own paer) will convince Veer it's for the best that Tapu continue to stay on, since the baby needs a mother and Mai cannot bear to be parted from her grandson.

Geez, why do I even watch that show??  Why is it so popular?? Ichha is NOT a role model for young women. In fact, she's a "What NOT to do Handbook", walking around in a sequinned sari.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mahmansmadreamz12

RJ1234 Goldie
RJ1234
RJ1234

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
I agree with you Tiny15!!!! Uttaran is losing its' charm, and they are showing just anything!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Go to top