Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

TB:Satyaveer and Sanchi get closer 2 creating rift (Page 2)

tiredofuttaran Senior Member
tiredofuttaran
tiredofuttaran

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
what nonsense?? ab ye satya iccha ke peeche kyun pad gaya Dead....ye tho poora barbad story hain..its more like, they are trying harddddd to create a story which no one can guess....thats the only intention and for that they are twisting and turning the whole chapter which is utter nonsense...Ouch

satya veer aur tappu ko close laana chahta hain for what?? my god...totally irrelavant...DeadAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
SV is against VeechaShockedIn donon ne kya bigada hain Ouch srsly all ckts. are introduced only for the benefit of TapsSleepyHow monotonous..........Why does he wanna create a rift btw them ......what will he get from that?????How pathetic..........Btw how could Saachi go out and them sleeep beside Ichcha simultaneously????

Though everyone felt SV was trying to create misunderstanding I thought maybe not But ALAS!!!

tiny15

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Utter rubbish...how many more enemies do veecha need...Dead
111abc Groupbie
111abc
111abc

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by divy609

SV is against VeechaShockedIn donon ne kya bigada hain Ouch srsly all ckts. are introduced only for the benefit of TapsSleepyHow monotonous..........Why does he wanna create a rift btw them ......what will he get from that?????How pathetic..........Btw how could Saachi go out and them sleeep beside Ichcha simultaneously????

Though everyone felt SV was trying to create misunderstanding I thought maybe not But ALAS!!!
arye gardaen area ki taraf se stairs he baha se gayi hogi aur kaha se...
Aahana- IF-Rockerz
Aahana-
Aahana-

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
the cvs r just doing timepass and ntn else...whenever there's a new entry it creates some problem for veecha......why, why and why??? i wish i could write a letter to the cvs...i would abuse them a lot for wasting our time with such pathetic story line

Edited by aahana1 - 02 March 2011 at 9:13am

tiny15

RJ1234 Goldie
RJ1234
RJ1234

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
I know, it's just too much!!! Common, CV's can't make Satya's character going against Veer and Icchya!!! I think Satya is a strong character, but the CV has done a worse job in creating this story line!!!

Anyways, Satya rocks!!! Veer and Ichhya rocks as well!!!!

RJ

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjana2597tiny15

steevein Newbie
steevein
steevein

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
as I have stated earlier there must b some regulating system for tv serials, bcuz nowadays most of the serials are toying with some of the paramparas which is not relevant today which is very bad signal for todays generation.I am blaming everyone the creative teams,the actors,the sponsors and finally the viewers bcuz when so much heat is created in forums like this the cv will tease the viewer by manipulating the storyline, and oneday finally he will end up this serial in just one episode, and make fool of everyone. that is what colours channel is about.

mahmansma

mahmansma Senior Member
mahmansma
mahmansma

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by steevein

as I have stated earlier there must b some regulating system for tv serials, bcuz nowadays most of the serials are toying with some of the paramparas which is not relevant today which is very bad signal for todays generation.I am blaming everyone the creative teams,the actors,the sponsors and finally the viewers bcuz when so much heat is created in forums like this the cv will tease the viewer by manipulating the storyline, and oneday finally he will end up this serial in just one episode, and make fool of everyone. that is what colours channel is about.

Steveein: someone talked about a serial called Gulaal in Star plus yesterday. I watched an episode for the first time (I think it was at 9 PM) and it was awesome. Do watch it. The CVs did a fantastic job there for showing evil losing and HOW!!! It rocked. 

Uttran: I guess the CVs are so used to us fools watching it no matter how it is. There are no good 10 PM serials either, and some like me have been around for 2 yrs and can't bear NOT to watch even though we know that the end result will be victory for Taps.

I am guessing that Nandish and Rashmi must be laughing  their heads off in their make up room for making the CVs jump at their every finger snap. 

And that silly actress Tina - no self worth. All she has is a pretty face. Dialog delivery is poor and the self beating herself to death is pathetic. Can't she refuse to mouth those dialogs until they write something better for her? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ssh21tiny15

Go to top