Pavitra Rishta

Kools commentary March 2nd on pg no.4 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 12

Kalapi

IF-Dazzler

Kalapi

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
kools congrats for completing a year...wow u have been writing for whole yearSmile keep in up dear...great job of keeping us entertained and keeping the healthy conversation going.....ur commentary has become a parallel Universe to PR. Congrats again.

Reading a bit around the forum, it seems the general census is that relationship are independent....which to a limited extend I agree with....but it is ok to accept a son but not is wife? Really is it? Also, a son should be OK with the situation that Mother does not accept the bahu but accept the son....I am not sure how health that is ....and how a man is expected to balance both relationship, keep peace between these 2 relationship and do his duty.....I am not sure if I was in a similar situation where my MIL doesn't accept me, and my husband doesn't do anything about it, rather he thinks it is my problem only and leaves it on me to sort it or not sort it out with my MIL....I am not sure how I could have reacted.....Isn't the MIL acceptance is in a way equivalent to showing respect to girl and accepting her as a bahu….it is in a lot of way accepting a person within the family clan,…if u know what I mean…. So, to me Manav should do all in his power to get Archu accepted by her Mother.

What will be the fate of young girls if MIL/families refuse to accept them after marriage, I want to ask? It is a ritual and symbolic gesture to me….I rest my caseShocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6shaddy25

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kools commentary March 2nd on pg no.4 (Page 7)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chinuchinu

IF-Sizzlerz

chinuchinu

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
congratulations koolsClapClapClap
i have to say u r gem of this PR forum i m consistent reader since the first time i have read ur commentary .even with the boring episode u come with some funnyLOL comments n makes it really enjoyable ..thanks for all the commentaries.......
sorry to hear about ur mother .try to be strong god bless u .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6umayalshaddy25

sherma

IF-Rockerz

sherma

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
@jaishankar:i so agree with each and every point of yours.manav has totally lost it,he doesnt understnd dis tat wat is he doing will make savita hate archu more,she alwys beleive tat cause of archu manav left her,manav is creating more distance between savita and archu.manav is just like his father except tat he doesnt drink,i just loved savita today,d way she fought for manav was like.........d dialogue she said had so much of power and luv for his useless son.i liked d way she ignored him in the market,serves him right.

Jaishankarchinuchinu

umayal

IF-Dazzler

umayal

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
@Kalapi : Hi,I too agree that  Manav should do all in his power to get Archu accepted by her Mother. but the way he has chosen will lay only hatred in sav's heart and will not lead to final outcome whatt he expects(i.e sav accepting archu).

He himself without involving archu or forcing her into Deshmukh family ,should take steps to slowly change his mom mind. His mom loves him ,so Manav will be able to convince his mom one day or the other.

Only feeling disappointed at his way of handling things.

enigma6sowmya_jairam

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by umayal

@Tanya Di :
Tanya di, what I wish is that neither they forcefully living at Deshmukhs and archu taking as much abuses she can nor the way the son manav behaving with his mom.
Both the thing will end in a sour note and none will be happy.

Of course that is the best solution ....

I wish them to come to terms and when they met they should be happy. That why ,I wished Manav to do something Constructive to make his mom understand by hook or crook rather than avoiding her entirely which will never give anyone peace. Because atlast she is his mother and this relationship cannot be broken forever.

Manav is asking for a wrong thing if he wants to force his mother to take him back in the hosue along with his wife and be nice to his  wife ..She doesn't like Archana and wh yshould she live with someone she  doesn't like ..Manav to found it so difficult to live in a house where he was constantly put down ...he only stuck it out  because Archana  was sick ..and here he is asking for a permanent arrangement .Doesn't he knwo his wife ..that  girl has  a PHD is abuse taking ..
he should just go and vissit his parents alone , spend time with them and not talk about Archana ....Who knows maybe after a couple of years when thinsg have cooled down ,  savita migt come around ...Manav wants to  force them to live happily together ...

So ,instead of involving and forcing archu in all this(this will only give pain for all three), he alone should meet his mother and slowly try to win her heart.That will be the apt one.

I agree ..Keep Archana  out of it .Even she is saying this to him constantly but he  doesn't listen ...He always likes to do things  his way ...

Because of this only,I feel today archu was right in telling to ask for forgiveness and that the distance between his mom and him should decrease.
(Thats our girl ,she was very right in her own way and I love her so much).

Yes, she is  a sweet girl happy herself and wants others to be happy too ...

Di,why you say,archu is the one to be chutneyed.Confused
I don't know ..I kind of got that feeling when I saw that market scene of manav and Savita .
Big time  communicaton gap , which I think will get bigger and so bad that savita will get sick  ...
I hope I am wrong ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 02 March 2011 at 1:41pm

enigma6umayal

Jaishankar

IF-Dazzler

Jaishankar

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
@kalapi S Manav needs to do all he can to get Archu closer to Savita but for that this cold behavior wont work infact will create more rift and Manav thought of I will ask forgiveness only if Savita forgives Archu is worng.In fact Archu does dont come into picture here. It was Manav who said those words that "I am not ur son anymore " well for that first he needs to convince his mom that he is still her son and Archu is not the reason he has left her or something. For that he needs to go first and ask forgiveness spend time with his mom instead of loitering in his sasural and then bring Archu into picture.This way Savita will slowly change coz of her son's love. Her Manav understanding of his mom is missing.He needs to understand Savita first and then only he can bring ARchu closer. He needs to first resolve his issue with his mom and then thing about Archu and savita relationship. Relationships are not built on a day n if Manav can show savita that he is really her son and has not left her then the insecurity she is feeling over Archu will vanish automatically and then if Archu makes her move her Savita will accept. 
No mom in this world will ever wish against her son happiness. God has made mom as a representative of himself to take care of his children through her so Manav needs to understand that his mom is against Archu being of a misunderstanding and that will get sorted only first he resolves his issue with his mom and spend time with her and not leave her lonely in depression thinking like she needs to bend first. This is stupidity.
If Manav cant understand Savita then no one else can understand what she feels. The support he shows for K's in spite of all their doings to him in the past for once he needs to show to his mom that he is there.Once he shows that he will see a different Savita all together.

sowmya_jairamsherma

Kalapi

IF-Dazzler

Kalapi

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by umayal

@Kalapi : Hi,I too agree that  Manav should do all in his power to get Archu accepted by her Mother. but the way he has chosen will lay only hatred in sav's heart and will not lead to final outcome whatt he expects(i.e sav accepting archu).

He himself without involving archu or forcing her into Deshmukh family ,should take steps to slowly change his mom mind. His mom loves him ,so Manav will be able to convince his mom one day or the other.

Only feeling disappointed at his way of handling things.

true...he probably doesn't have a brainwave yetBig smile but I really can't blame him...To me he has only seen hatred for Archana, except for one time when all was requesting them not to divorce...He is a man...his analysis is generally not multi-layered as women tend to think and work....whenever he walks in he hears Savita bad mouthing Archana (And Savita has her reasons too, I agree), so how can he pull himself away from the situation and analyze, he is so part of the system and in a way part of the problem....I am not sure I could like him to say to Archana deal with my mother urselt, i don't care....I think when people marry, they marry their problems too and individual problems all of a sudden becomes the couple ISSUE that needs to be resolved....otherwise the world will become a most Cold, Selfish place to be....I think...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6sowmya_jairamTanyazJaishankarumayal

shovanashrestha

Groupbie

shovanashrestha

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Congratulation on the completion of  one year of ur thread Koolsadhu. I must say i m the regular reader of ur commentaries. I use to wait for ur commentary after the episode.Thank u for giving us such wonderful commentariesClapClapClap

Edited by shovanashrestha - 02 March 2011 at 2:12pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shaddy25

Post Reply New Post

Go to top