Pavitra Rishta

Kools commentary March 2nd on pg no.4 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 12

sherma

IF-Rockerz

sherma

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
first off all congrtulations on completing a year of writing commentary.,ur commentary are trhe life line of the show,u have done an awesum job.hats off to you for actually being so patient in watching the show regularly and giving ur pov.Smile
now coming today episode,i really liked savita,she ignored manav.i felt likeClapmanav deserves this.about ajit-vandu scene,he slapped vandu cause he was so irritated wid the fights,so no (-)marking to him,he will apologise to vandu wen he gets back,he is not manav,who has the most disgusting ego ever,he is okay if sumbody slaps him,insult him but no1 can do tat to archu.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sowmya_jairamumayal-Shraddha-koolsadhu1000

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kools commentary March 2nd on pg no.4 (Page 5)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tiyali

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikapallaisowmya_jairamumayal-Shraddha-shermakoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Darlings WHOOOOSH So many Thanks R impossible individually ..............Today All r at home and Im cONSTANTLY driving out
TV dost , Usha, Tanya , Polki , epsita , Anjali , Jasmine, shooting star, Fifs , Bhavni , Dew , Sid , viram , gaayika, Devu , pallai , umi , Niki , sindoorfan , Simmy , Varsha , Harpie , tiya and sherma , JAI, SURAJ LOL  .................all THANK U  THANK U THANK U and Hug

To ALL who Clicked on LIKE buttons of Shraddhus post and my commentary post ........THANK U .Smile Everything appreciated .Smile

Will add names in THIS list only guys as more come in .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 02 March 2011 at 12:34pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

devashree_hbhavni88shootingstar27

Jaishankar

IF-Dazzler

Jaishankar

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Kools congrats yaar may your wonderful insights continue on and on and on PartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyParty
Well Kools as usual pefeccctttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!
I am dancing what a slap by Savita on the three besharams (Arman,Vaishu) faces. I feel Savita can adopt Archu as her daughter instead of Manav being her son. She understands Savita far better than this guy. I liked the way she gave a damn about her son business and paid money. Cant this guy see that her mom is so much hurt and still he is behind the fact that she should realize her mistake and accept Archu.Reationships cant be forced and it takes time to make and build a relationship.Cant this fool understand that and why the heck mingle this with the stupidity he did with his mom.
For once why dont Mr Manav think on your own instead of taking advice from your Wife and saali. Its become a habit for Manav cant do anything without taking anyone advice. I think this is one of the worst butchering of Manav character. Well I am pretty much waiting for the Savita sickness track to start. I want savita not to give a damn about Manav and Mr Manav needs to realize that 
"Wife may be your life partner but your mom is the one who gave you the soul and brought you to this world so that you can have a life partner like Archu."
So for the heck of that sake he needs to think and for once think on his own and not be a looser. If you cannot understand your mom's feeling and her love then you dont deserve to be her son and hence I want Manav to realize his mistake and take care of his mom and for once leave K's alone. They have got plenty of people to take care of Vaishu and Sulo etc. I also want Archu to put her words into actions.Always keeps on saying I want to take care of Savita and stuff but I have not seen the effort made whereas in case if its her Aai or Vaishu its different.
CV's kindly give us our old manav back for Savita sake for Sush sake and for we fans sake.

PS : Between kools my friend Suraj who is a silent reader of PR forum is a great fan of urs and covneyed his wishes for your first year anniversary. Keep rocking yaar Dancing

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sowmya_jairamumayal-Shraddha-sherma

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Guys continue discussion even if I go out today , a HARD day today for me
Tiya Archu has REALISED that the prob is bet HER and SAAS . She really doesnt want Manav to a part of it AT ALL . In his zaest to show SUPPORT of Archana , he is HURTING his mon in a BAD way . Since when has HE become the expert on sending messages . Huh .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

umayal

umayal

IF-Dazzler

umayal

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Hai Kool Di.

what a commentary again. Nice one asusual. And 100 % agree with all.
And once again you made my day  with your wonderful views and by saying your respect for archu as increased that too in this special day.Smile

On seeing Manav's strategy and vaishu agreeing to it, Like archu I was also in a confused state.Exactly in the same state,couldn't agree yet couldn't do anything.

Till Dharmu sachaai is not out and the next one in the league to know the truth is varsha.
oh in this way,if one by one knows the truth then surely it will take a year for his truth coming out.D'oh
And where is dharmesh aai ,still not arrived.Confused

But then as now the person who knows truth is varsha,I have certain expectations(though it is wrong when PR is concerned). She is the atta girl like Savita. so wish her to bring the hell out of dharmesh.
so not want her to handle dharmesh like archu did. The much needed blasting and Izzati aarti of dharmesh should be done by varsha. so wish to see this. And wish her to find a sensible solution for this. However attitude girl she may be, she was blunt honest and not good in telling lies(we saw that at dharmu's house too ,when sathish was handling the situation by telling lie she wasn't ab;le to). so thinking that she will bring the truth out and  suggest a sensible end for this.

Then Ajit-Vandu scene. Typical Husband got between mom and wife would do was done by Ajit. Hope they make it up after some time as he didn't do it intentionally. And here too waiting for RASIKA to get her share.

Then Finally comes the Rocking Savita. oh she was too good today. That too when she handle those Chawl people, OMg she rocked. That too the last glare she gave Rasika and asked with their gesture,hmm,,, what. ,for that itself 100% vote goes to her.

But by seeing today Sav and Manav,one thing is that ,they are typical son-Aai duo.
This stubbornness as come from his aai only to Manav. Both of them though hurting inside were avoiding outside.  She thinks,he doesn't need me right,so I will avoid him, And Manav thinks,My aai not respecting My wish ,so I will avoid her.

Oh what is this.If they both come down a little bit,we would she some pleasure in Deshmukh Family.

For me ,Archu was very much right in Telling Manav To ask for forgiveness from his mom.
Because if manav behave like this and if he himself as  become a sour thought for Savita,then how she will forget everything And accept archu and then both.

If Manav continue this way,He only will be rejected by his mom,then how will he make his aai accept both of them.

Edited by umayal - 02 March 2011 at 12:35pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sowmya_jairamshermakoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
PS : Between kools my friend Suraj who is a silent reader of PR forum is a great fan of urs and covneyed his wishes for your first year anniversary. Keep rocking
LOL Awww so sweeet . Say THANK U to Suraj from me Jai .I have Thanbnked u all in my Thank u post . I agree , Savita shud adopt Archu as a daughter .ASKING sasural to tell him HOW to handle issue with mom was OH SO NOT DONE . I am from old school of thought na .Acha nahi laga .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 02 March 2011 at 12:32pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankarumayal

Jaishankar

IF-Dazzler

Jaishankar

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
kools "Old is Gold " and u are gold re!!!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

umayalDabulls23

Post Reply New Post

Go to top