Pavitra Rishta

Kools commentary March 2nd on pg no.4 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 12

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged

What a rocking speech Kools!!! Loved it!!! 

Frankly speaking I wasn't on the forum when you started your commentaries-- (I was busy cos of my college festival, remember???)--- but I do remember a thread by a particular member called Good job Koolsadhu, complimenting your unbiased views and thinking process. That thread soon turned into a sort of chat thread where I used to unwind after working all day-- we used to discuss PR, dinner, lunch, films and literallly anything LOL

When that thread neared 150 pages, and had to be closed, you said you would do a daily commentary and we could all discuss there.

What I like about Kools commentary is that it is an open thread to voice your opinion and discuss with others. It never is accusatory, no one stops any other person and there is no bashing. 

The discussion about the serial ends after sometime but the chat sessions continue. Nowadays since the serial is crap, I look forward to the chat sessions more, honestly speaking. LOL

All in all, Kools commentary is not just a thread a where the serial is discussed but also a place where aspects of our own personality come out. I have a picture of many people in my mind due to their opinions on Kools commentary.

It is very thoughtful of you to take out time for all of us everyday and go through even the most boring episodes to come up with your commentaries.

Thanks a lot Kools! You rock!!!

Edited by nikitagmc - 02 March 2011 at 8:50am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6umayalshootingstar27-Shraddha-koolsadhu1000

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kools commentary March 2nd on pg no.4 (Page 3)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

umayal

IF-Dazzler

umayal

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Hai Kool Di .

Congrats and Infinite no. of. Hug for making our hearts feel at ease with your fabulous and Hilarious commentary.

Thanking you for this will not be sufficient.
Always all our love is with you. And we love you a lot . Hug

My day without saying you a hai ,without writing Hai Kool di, wasn't fulfilled.

Your commentaries have made my day many a times.

And your commentary was one which has helped me to get a wonderful Di's and friends on this forum.

Love you Di.Hug

Edited by umayal - 02 March 2011 at 8:53am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shraddha-koolsadhu1000

umayal

IF-Dazzler

umayal

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Hi Shraddha,
Very nice thread and we owe you a lot of thanks for opening this thread.

Thanks shraddhu. Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shraddha-koolsadhu1000

pallai

pallai

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
congrats kools and thanks for taking time out and putting efforts to come up wit brilliant pieces of commentary..on days if episode is good i keep refreshing to see if u have posted :-) ..love to hear ur "Hatke" take on things...
keep up the good work...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

umayal-Shraddha-koolsadhu1000

devashree_h

devashree_h

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Congratulations KD Party
I always look forward to your commentary. Most of the time I dont have time to comment but I make it point to read and like your post. If I miss few of your commentaries, I make it a point to read all of them at one go. There was a time you had stoppped the commentary and I used to miss you and your topics.But I was happy you came back.Do keep writing it because we love reading it.

gaayika

gaayika

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Congratulations Kools   , thanks for doing what to you best ... Your commentary has been the highlight of this forum for me ...

Thanks Shraddha for starting this thread ....

viram

viram

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
DancingPartyOne year. One candle .Clap clap!!!

Thanks a lot Shradda for opening this thread.Great that you did remember the  anniversary. .Kudos to you too.

And Kools  you rock day  in and day out. At times admire your will power and  patience for sitting through  the show episode after episode. But  thanks for watching it.Or else how do we get to read such brilliant commentary ?

I know there have been differences of opinion .I differ a lot on many things. But that doesn't mean I should condemn you or your opinion. "We agree to disagree".Viva la difference of opinion!!(slightly modified the original)LOLLOL

God bless you and your family. May you  keep regaling us all the more with your commentaries. May we get more opportunities to laugh at manohar and Batats(our favs).

Love you .Muvvaaaaaa to you  Kools

Guess what!! With this post the no. of my posts has reached the figure 333. Great na !But still am a bacchi compared to all of you. 

Edited by viram - 02 March 2011 at 9:09am

unknown18

IF-Sizzlerz

unknown18

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Wow cant believe it has already been one yearShocked Time passes by quickly!!!

Contrats KoollllHugHug Thank u soooooo much for making us laugh so much!!! And love ur POV and discussions!Hug I always learn something from u and the discussions we used to hav. Miss the old days!!Hug

Post Reply New Post

Go to top