Pavitra Rishta

Kools commentary March 2nd on pg no.4 (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 12

Page 1 Page 11
Page   of 12

gaurimisha

IF-Sizzlerz

gaurimisha

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
know that kool...u r busy bashing mannu darling these daysLOL...not a prob
Bye kool..tkcrSmile

Edited by gaurimisha - 03 March 2011 at 7:59am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kools commentary March 2nd on pg no.4 (Page 12)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
When two people truly fall in love, and then marry, they become one physically and spiritually too ... maybe some achieve that in a year, some more years, and some never
True . But the Mother and son r spiritually ONE right from the beginning . A part of HER body and HER SOUL r already in the child that she brings forth in the world .
Its this debt that can NEVER be repayed . Many nowdays think its the IN THING to laugh at this old concept of ETERNAL DEBT to one's biological parents .But I don't . I believe in it . I am from the old school of thought and I firmly believe ........If u cannot even look after ur own parents , what good will u do to society as such ?

No Way shud the wife be harassed if the mother is uncontrollable . Keep her seperate then .But arrange for the Meds and food for ur Mom .Meet her once in a while or daily if u live near by , and see to it that u do ur DUTY .

DUTY comes first ..........even before LOVE and ROMANCE . This is the reason I criticize Manav .

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6Claire0206gaayikariniiiishootingstar27KalapiJaishankarumayalDabulls23

Polki_Zofi

Polki_Zofi

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Hug so nicely said koolsadhu Smile. The child comes from the womb of the mother, surely she must be taken care of, respected and loved. There is no other way around it. Those who laugh on it are having very less good things in their own lives to be happy about and to laugh about, so they laugh on something so sincere and beautiful Ouch. It is not an old school of thought, can the moonshadow ever become old? Smile ... sometimes we must open the windows and let the sunlight and the moonshadow to come in ... the light of the bulbs shouldn't be the only thing we find in life ... it actually takes away life from our life Ouch ... and its not nice ...

Manav must make sure he does his duty and takes care of the mother as you said! ... Ofcourse, I heard the mother might become ill ... so Manav must take her care, and his wife should be supporting him in this, and if intelligent, will try to be useful too Smile ...

Love and romance LOLWinkSmile ... yes they have their own place, and without duty how can there be love and romance even? ... I would call all these "responsibility" ... as it adds that soul to it Smile ... a good man knows his responsibility ... and gives time for the other person, even if it is a mother ... in a decent but rightful way. I am sure we will see good things coming on the story very soon Wink

Lets see Smile... and ofcourse your commentary will include them with JOY Thumbs Up

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6gaayikariniiii-Shraddha-koolsadhu1000Dabulls23

..Sonii..

IF-Rockerz

..Sonii..

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged

Phew!! found it LOL

Shrads, thanks for this thread, its rocking.....Hug
Congratulatons kool diiHug
had all the eatables was yummy Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

umayal-Shraddha-koolsadhu1000