Pavitra Rishta

Kools commentary March 2nd on pg no.4 (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 12

Piyatrix

IF-Sizzlerz

Piyatrix

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Congratulations Kool, Clap U have been entertaining us for more than a  year now wow !! time flies. Yr commentaries were and is still is stress buster for me, after a hectic day i always look forward to yr posts and must say have always been entertained more then the show itself. Yr sarcasm nd naam karan of the characters always have me in splits LOL chubby Sulo, shorty, aai Archoo, parrot nosed Ajit, nd meduvada to name a few , infact just last nite I was wondering what meduvada's real name was ... LOL see u have that effect. U have always been vociferous in yr opinions nd said it like it is caring a damn about popular opinion, kudos to u for that Clap there were times when I agreed to yr posts nd arguments nd there were times when I dint, like recently u have been bashing Manav a lot but u have yr reasons to do that and I respect them. U, Tanya,  deserve a lot of praise for keeping this forum active with discussions nd debates. My only grouse is most of the times yr commentary is posted quite late at nite (IST) but u have other duties too, so understandable. Keep entertaining everyone ....... looking forward to many more years of entertainment Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6-Shraddha-gaurimishakoolsadhu1000

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kools commentary March 2nd on pg no.4 (Page 11)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

riniiii

IF-Dazzler

riniiii

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
thans shradsSmile Kool di congratsssssssssClapParty

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shraddha-

coolpratz

IF-Rockerz

coolpratz

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged
 Congrats Kool Di......  for completing one yr of ur wonderful commentry..... always luved ur commentry... Hug

wonderful thread ShradsThumbs Up 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shraddha-gaurimisha

bonnefille

IF-Rockerz

bonnefille

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Congratulations on the anniversary of Kool's comments. It is more an anniversary for all the forum members reading your post regularly.....so I guess congratulation to the PR forum for having Kool's commentary. 

Have to say when I had joined the forum and started reading the commentary.....you always used to comment on making ArMan separate.....and I didn't want that at all.....I love ArMan.....have made it quite obvious with my posts in your thread. ;) But I never got hurt or angry....i still loved reading your comments for its humour and also for your individualistic thought process. I am not much critical of the characters.....your commentary did make me critical of them a little. 

On the current phase, I still am looking through both's perspective. Yes Manav is putting his package deal but for him its the solution for his mother accepting archana......his solution doesn't make him love his mother any less the way savita's hatred for archana doesn't make her love for manav any less. The solution may be agreeable or disagreeable. 

Even Archana seems smarter dealing Savita's problem than she does doing Vaishali.....coz Vaishali storyline is out of alien world.    

At the moment I am extremely satisfied with manav-archana-savita track.....don't care who falls short coz i know no one will fall short in love knowing the foundation of their characters. But the fact that the simplicity and yet the layers of this relationship which is close to all of us is the crux of the story is immensely interesting for me. 

I just hope the CVs delve in ArMan's relationship equally realistically......when their relationship in this show had started.....it was never about romantic scenes or mushy-mushy feeling which I believe you think I like.....it was two individuals building a foundation of new life together. I liked the realism in it.....want ArMan to do that again.....work on the foundation of their life together.    

Hope the show interests you for a long time for us to get a daily dose of Kool's comments. To agree and disagree is part of the parcel......but will always like it.  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikaenigma6shootingstar27-Shraddha-gaurimisha

Polki_Zofi

Polki_Zofi

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Savita had been a spy all the time then Wink ... but I guess that is OK if it comes useful like this LOLThumbs Up

The "PACKAGE DEAL" Big smile, what about calling it "The Parcel"? Big smile, I guess I am thinking in another direction with this Big smileLOL ... but yes, in the process he needs to keep the door open for his mother to embrace this new face of life is she wishes  Smile. Did he keep the door open? It is controversial in Indian ways I think, but I felt the door was not closed Smile.

Savita's grief will go away I hope, once she knows that no force on earth is stronger than the force of love ... she must use LOVE.

Archana should not be accepted by Savita just because she would be able to be controlled (silly if Savita thinks this, because I personally don't think any human can fully control the other LOL ... even if they are the greatest fools). This would not be using love, and thus it will be a loosing effort, once again everything will strain, and how long can a person fight with reality? Will Savita want the rest of her life running after her NEEDS, compromising her LOVE? (as love is always much more than just need Smile). Now Manav, later her grandson ... if she doesn't re-evaluates herself, and that too NOW.

If Savita falls sick, I think Manav and Archana both will come forward to take her care. Archana should! Later she can leave if Savita don't want her anymore Smile, and I think Manav will not abandon Archana if he truly loves her ... but take Archana to their place, and tell Savita that he will wait for his mother's wishes for them WinkSmile.

When two people truly fall in love, and then marry, they become one physically and spiritually too ... maybe some achieve that in a year, some more years, and some never. I think that if Manav and Archana (no matter again, how foolish) achieved it, then the mother must accept her son the way he is Smile, otherwise take her time Smile. Manav can send her gifts, money, or inquire of her health too ... but ofcourse he cannot abandon Archana. It should be impossible to him too LOL.

I think Savita will realize this. When she love Archana too ... there will be no need for control ... because then both the women will be each other's support. Then perhaps Savita will really see her grown up son, and realize how Archana is her true successor in the guise of Manav's wife Wink.

But about slap I can only say that it is horrible. But than, the crazy things I heard already ... dancing on glass ConfusedOuch ... I cannot even think! ... I think if he was disturbed at that time, still he could control. But a man from such a past is one heck of a choice for The Goat already ... but as she chose it for her life, and she got lucky with him later ... she better have patience and talk with him or allow him to ask forgiveness. What else can be said? ... LOL ... its always better than dancing on glass.

But love is very powerful ... makes people forgive. But never should it come to this point by him, infact he was a wrong choice from the beginning (well I feel so LOL ... Embarrassed), but then if it was just from a crushed human being, then I think it can be handled with understanding and love (ofcourse repentance from him is a must too Smile). I can only wish good for The Goat and her Ajit Big smile. Hope he don't turn Wolf.

I didn't see the episode Big smile ... but I love reading the BEST KOOLSADHU commentaries much more Clap

Edited by Polki_Zofi - 03 March 2011 at 6:09am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikakarsrienigma6Tanyazgaurimishakoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
So Many wishes , my head is spinningLOLLOLLOLLOL Darlings Thank u .
bonny , putturani , Gauri , umi , Priya , Karlu , soap critic , Caspie , shovanashreshtha , Kalapi , chinuchinu [ Bhawna] , samarth , Aishujskfan , HOPE , bee5 , Sowmya , Claire , Mandy , Toothbrush , r pratishtha, rinni , piya......................
Many Many THANKS and Hugfor ur wishes and reading me daily .
Claire It touched me that u felt that the opinions I gave r worthy enough to be considered and used in real life situations too .Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6Claire0206riniiiigaurimisha

gaurimisha

IF-Sizzlerz

gaurimisha

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Okay.am late n late...but heres' wishing u with loads ofHug

Think hav been reading Kools' commentaries from day one....sometimes humourous,sometimes sarcastic and sometimes serious-ArMan-bashing LOL..with cute adventures of smarty and bholu..ahh nice old memories.Day Dreaming

A Big THANK You!!!

U kno I luv u irrespective of whom u bash upLOL..be it Archu,dharmu,manavWinkBig smile

Edited by gaurimisha - 03 March 2011 at 7:50am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6gaayikariniiii-Shraddha-koolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Big smileAnd THANK U to GM  . GM Arre Im PRAISING ur Archu nowdays .
Chalo bye , gotta leave .Yesterday and today BUSY days

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gaurimisha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top