Kools commentary March 2nd on pg no.4 - Page 9

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Congratulations Kool, πŸ‘ U have been entertaining us for more than a  year now wow !! time flies. Yr commentaries were and is still is stress buster for me, after a hectic day i always look forward to yr posts and must say have always been entertained more then the show itself. Yr sarcasm nd naam karan of the characters always have me in splits πŸ˜† chubby Sulo, shorty, aai Archoo, parrot nosed Ajit, nd meduvada to name a few , infact just last nite I was wondering what meduvada's real name was ... πŸ˜† see u have that effect. U have always been vociferous in yr opinions nd said it like it is caring a damn about popular opinion, kudos to u for that πŸ‘ there were times when I agreed to yr posts nd arguments nd there were times when I dint, like recently u have been bashing Manav a lot but u have yr reasons to do that and I respect them. U, Tanya,  deserve a lot of praise for keeping this forum active with discussions nd debates. My only grouse is most of the times yr commentary is posted quite late at nite (IST) but u have other duties too, so understandable. Keep entertaining everyone ....... looking forward to many more years of entertainment πŸ˜ƒ
riniiii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thans shrads😊 Kool di congratsssssssssπŸ‘πŸ₯³
coolpratz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
 Congrats Kool Di......  for completing one yr of ur wonderful commentry..... always luved ur commentry... πŸ€—

wonderful thread ShradsπŸ‘πŸΌ 
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Congratulations on the anniversary of Kool's comments. It is more an anniversary for all the forum members reading your post regularly.....so I guess congratulation to the PR forum for having Kool's commentary. 

Have to say when I had joined the forum and started reading the commentary.....you always used to comment on making ArMan separate.....and I didn't want that at all.....I love ArMan.....have made it quite obvious with my posts in your thread. ;) But I never got hurt or angry....i still loved reading your comments for its humour and also for your individualistic thought process. I am not much critical of the characters.....your commentary did make me critical of them a little. 

On the current phase, I still am looking through both's perspective. Yes Manav is putting his package deal but for him its the solution for his mother accepting archana......his solution doesn't make him love his mother any less the way savita's hatred for archana doesn't make her love for manav any less. The solution may be agreeable or disagreeable. 

Even Archana seems smarter dealing Savita's problem than she does doing Vaishali.....coz Vaishali storyline is out of alien world.    

At the moment I am extremely satisfied with manav-archana-savita track.....don't care who falls short coz i know no one will fall short in love knowing the foundation of their characters. But the fact that the simplicity and yet the layers of this relationship which is close to all of us is the crux of the story is immensely interesting for me. 

I just hope the CVs delve in ArMan's relationship equally realistically......when their relationship in this show had started.....it was never about romantic scenes or mushy-mushy feeling which I believe you think I like.....it was two individuals building a foundation of new life together. I liked the realism in it.....want ArMan to do that again.....work on the foundation of their life together.    

Hope the show interests you for a long time for us to get a daily dose of Kool's comments. To agree and disagree is part of the parcel......but will always like it.  

Polki_Zofi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Savita had been a spy all the time then πŸ˜‰ ... but I guess that is OK if it comes useful like this πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸΌ

The "PACKAGE DEAL" πŸ˜ƒ, what about calling it "The Parcel"? πŸ˜ƒ, I guess I am thinking in another direction with this πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† ... but yes, in the process he needs to keep the door open for his mother to embrace this new face of life is she wishes  😊. Did he keep the door open? It is controversial in Indian ways I think, but I felt the door was not closed 😊.

Savita's grief will go away I hope, once she knows that no force on earth is stronger than the force of love ... she must use LOVE.

Archana should not be accepted by Savita just because she would be able to be controlled (silly if Savita thinks this, because I personally don't think any human can fully control the other πŸ˜† ... even if they are the greatest fools). This would not be using love, and thus it will be a loosing effort, once again everything will strain, and how long can a person fight with reality? Will Savita want the rest of her life running after her NEEDS, compromising her LOVE? (as love is always much more than just need 😊). Now Manav, later her grandson ... if she doesn't re-evaluates herself, and that too NOW.

If Savita falls sick, I think Manav and Archana both will come forward to take her care. Archana should! Later she can leave if Savita don't want her anymore 😊, and I think Manav will not abandon Archana if he truly loves her ... but take Archana to their place, and tell Savita that he will wait for his mother's wishes for them πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š.

When two people truly fall in love, and then marry, they become one physically and spiritually too ... maybe some achieve that in a year, some more years, and some never. I think that if Manav and Archana (no matter again, how foolish) achieved it, then the mother must accept her son the way he is 😊, otherwise take her time 😊. Manav can send her gifts, money, or inquire of her health too ... but ofcourse he cannot abandon Archana. It should be impossible to him too πŸ˜†.

I think Savita will realize this. When she love Archana too ... there will be no need for control ... because then both the women will be each other's support. Then perhaps Savita will really see her grown up son, and realize how Archana is her true successor in the guise of Manav's wife πŸ˜‰.

But about slap I can only say that it is horrible. But than, the crazy things I heard already ... dancing on glass πŸ˜• ... I cannot even think! ... I think if he was disturbed at that time, still he could control. But a man from such a past is one heck of a choice for The Goat already ... but as she chose it for her life, and she got lucky with him later ... she better have patience and talk with him or allow him to ask forgiveness. What else can be said? ... πŸ˜† ... its always better than dancing on glass.

But love is very powerful ... makes people forgive. But never should it come to this point by him, infact he was a wrong choice from the beginning (well I feel so πŸ˜† ... πŸ˜³), but then if it was just from a crushed human being, then I think it can be handled with understanding and love (ofcourse repentance from him is a must too πŸ˜Š). I can only wish good for The Goat and her Ajit πŸ˜ƒ. Hope he don't turn Wolf.

I didn't see the episode πŸ˜ƒ ... but I love reading the BEST KOOLSADHU commentaries much more πŸ‘

Edited by Polki_Zofi - 13 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
So Many wishes , my head is spinningπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Darlings Thank u .
bonny , putturani , Gauri , umi , Priya , Karlu , soap critic , Caspie , shovanashreshtha , Kalapi , chinuchinu [ Bhawna] , samarth , Aishujskfan , HOPE , bee5 , Sowmya , Claire , Mandy , Toothbrush , r pratishtha, rinni , piya......................
Many Many THANKS and πŸ€—for ur wishes and reading me daily .
Claire It touched me that u felt that the opinions I gave r worthy enough to be considered and used in real life situations too .πŸ€—
gaurimisha thumbnail
Okay.am late n late...but heres' wishing u with loads ofπŸ€—

Think hav been reading Kools' commentaries from day one....sometimes humourous,sometimes sarcastic and sometimes serious-ArMan-bashing πŸ˜†..with cute adventures of smarty and bholu..ahh nice old memories.😍

A Big THANK You!!!

U kno I luv u irrespective of whom u bash upπŸ˜†..be it Archu,dharmu,manavπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by gaurimisha - 13 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒAnd THANK U to GM  . GM Arre Im PRAISING ur Archu nowdays .
Chalo bye , gotta leave .Yesterday and today BUSY days
gaurimisha thumbnail
know that kool...u r busy bashing mannu darling these daysπŸ˜†...not a prob
Bye kool..tkcr😊Edited by gaurimisha - 13 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
When two people truly fall in love, and then marry, they become one physically and spiritually too ... maybe some achieve that in a year, some more years, and some never
True . But the Mother and son r spiritually ONE right from the beginning . A part of HER body and HER SOUL r already in the child that she brings forth in the world .
Its this debt that can NEVER be repayed . Many nowdays think its the IN THING to laugh at this old concept of ETERNAL DEBT to one's biological parents .But I don't . I believe in it . I am from the old school of thought and I firmly believe ........If u cannot even look after ur own parents , what good will u do to society as such ?

No Way shud the wife be harassed if the mother is uncontrollable . Keep her seperate then .But arrange for the Meds and food for ur Mom .Meet her once in a while or daily if u live near by , and see to it that u do ur DUTY .

DUTY comes first ..........even before LOVE and ROMANCE . This is the reason I criticize Manav .