Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Congratulations Kools! ๐Ÿฅณ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Thanks for an awesome time always with your commentary..its THE BEST!!!
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi Kool, once again a very happy first birthday to yoru thread .Hope it keep rocking  ...

Today it was a good  show  for me  ,I enjoyed it ..
The commentry was funny as well..I liked he way you described the first scene of the Chawl cats and savita ..So you think the  cat got angry because Manav didn't make a pass at her ....hmm, I think you are so right ..that is clearly her  grudge ....๐Ÿ˜†

My thoughs about our PR characters ...
There will be some dispute today from my side..hope you won't mind ...๐Ÿ˜‰

Manav ....

I have two things to say for manav ..
If you are asking to go back and live in your parental house and your wife comes with you and all of live hansi khushi together (  like he has said a couple of times ) then yo u are very wrong and unfair my dear .Your mother hates Archana , she loathes Archana ...and you knew that .If you were this desperate to live with your parents hansi khushi all your life then you should have married some other girl and not this one ...
This would be unfair to your mother and also terribly unfair to your wife.There has to be  a limit of how much one can be abused ....Have some mercy and don't even think about taking her to a place where she is hated  so much .

If he is asking that his mother should respect the fact that he is married .( his own choice not a forced one ) and  if he understands the fact that his mother hates Archu so they cannot live permanenetly together but whenever they meet they should show some decency and respect  and not accuse his wife of being  Churail , nalaiyak , baby snatcher and Nagin , son stealer and what not ......then he is absolutely right and I am glad that he is firm about giving that respect to his  wife ....
He  was feeling  bad about saying stuff to his mother but I don't blame him ...Slapping is wrong ..When Sulochna did it , we all said so many thinsg to her ...even today we call her Slapochna ...when Ajit does it he is pathetically wrong, when Archana slapped Dharmesh she was wrong  and when savita  does it , she is wrong too ....
So if Manav is asking for his wife  not to be abused in such an aweful way ....no way am I going to say ' Oh he is so wrong ' .

Savita ...
Ok  you hate Archana ....
What can one do ...it is your choice  but at least for the sake of the boy who did so much for you, gave up his  education and did so many wrong things  also only to keep you happy ... for his sake ..try and be civil with his wife ...but yes , don't have to live with them ..Tell your son , we shoud llive seperately ....
But I think her illness is going to  be a blessing in disguise for this  woman as her son will come  running back  to her on her terms ....I will say again , Savita will always be Manav's no. 1 girl  ( I know you don't agree but I think she is ) and he would have asked for this respect even if he was married to Sharavni and Damodar was being nasty to Shraavni .....It is a matter of principle for him  .he is not doing this because of his love for Archana ....He was desperate to come back to her today ...
I must say she was excellent when she took on the Chawl cats...

Archana ...the girl whose Chutni is about to be made thanks to mother and son ....
She  was sweet .She very quickly likes to believe that whatever is wrong with anyone or everyone is all her fault..
What else can I say  except , God help her ....๐Ÿค”

thank God vaishu told Varsha ...I don't think anything will happen .Somehow Varsha might hide this from satish ....Oh I do hope she doesn't ....

Hated Ajit today ....

Vandu is my SOTD ..the girl was fab .....she should have pushed Ajit real hard in front of his mother ....๐Ÿ˜ก

Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
priya_sparsha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

First Congrats Kools!๐Ÿ‘ You have made it โญ๏ธ Your commentary is always interested and your views. I might have not read ever since you started but soon after leap, I can truly see where you are coming from. Keeping Going!โญ๏ธ And Sorry to hear about your mother. I hope you become strong even in years to come. Nobody can take a mother's place and totally understand it. I hope we are not forcing you to do commentary ๐Ÿ˜Š Your health comes first before anything.

Back to commenatry, I love what savita did today. She is a true mother. She may have hard time accepting people in her life but once she does, she always tries her best to keep those relations and stands firm even when things go against her. Manav cant force her to accept Archana. Its Archana's part to convince her MIL. As long as manav will stick to package deal, I dont think manav-savita will ever patch up in rightful manner.

Vandu was slapped today. I dont know I'm kinda neutral here. Its true that Rasika has always been on nerves and isnt grateful for anything she got. I hope vandu doesnt misunderstand Ajit here. She should see from his point of view. Ajit has been changed and his personality took a complete turn. She should see and respect that. Rasika has always been annoying. I wonder whether Rasika will add more fuel to batawada's secret or not.

Archana, I liked her in these two days for trusting manav. But she should have sent vaishali atleast for the kid's sake. I know they promised to be with vaishali but there are many ways to solve this problem. Hope Varsha will do izzat aarthi of batawada. This change will benefit to her character.
LuvSSever thumbnail
@Tanya Di :
Tanya di, what I wish is that neither they forcefully living at Deshmukhs and archu taking as much abuses she can nor the way the son manav behaving with his mom.
Both the thing will end in a sour note and none will be happy.

I wish them to come to terms and when they met they should be happy. That why ,I wished Manav to do something Constructive to make his mom understand by hook or crook rather than avoiding her entirely which will never give anyone peace. Because atlast she is his mother and this relationship cannot be broken forever.

So by behaving Like this ,In savita's heart hate only will be developed for manav also and increase for archu..
Instead he should move closer to her and should slow and steadily convince her and make her realize that Archu is an integral part of his life.

So ,instead of involving and forcing archu in all this(this will only give pain for all three), he alone should meet his mother and slowly try to win her heart.That will be the apt one.

Because of this only,I feel today archu was right in telling to ask for forgiveness and that the distance between his mom and him should decrease.
(Thats our girl ,she was very right in her own way and I love her so much).

Di,why you say,archu is the one to be chutneyed.๐Ÿ˜•

Edited by umayal - 13 years ago
karlu thumbnail
thanks cooooll sharing
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations Kools on the anniversary of your commentary. It is much more interesting and addicting that the serial itself.

So sorry to hear about your mother. It is a void that can never be filled. Please try to be strong and celebrate her life by passing on her values and everything she has taught you onto your children.

Darlings ..........It NEVER was the character I bashed . It was THE STUPIDITY .

And you do it so well with all the right words and verses. I used to follow and post in your threads in the GKLB forum too when the show was on and it was always STUPIDITY that you bashed.

And This show unfortunately showed MAXIMUM STUPIDITY through the LEADS only .

I agree.
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Tanyaz What Manav is doing is not justified. Asking forgiveness for his mistake and in turn asking Savita to forgive Archu is ridiculous. This is not a give and take policy. This is a relationship between mother and son and you cannot make a give and take policy out of that which is completely wrong. In spite of all that savita was the only one who defended Manav. Well our Mahan Archu even though was right could in saying its our life and u dont have to interfere ,no one could shut their mouths ,the way she screamed her heart out for her son ,well Tanyaz any son in the world should be proud that he has such a mom who in spite of everything always comes for his rescue that theft blame game is an example. I think this issue is between Manav and savita and he should sort it out of himself and Savita and Archu its Archu responsibility to sort it out. Both are no way related n its not some business deal where one can say if savita forgives Archu then only I will ask forgiveness. This is stupidity by Manav.
If a son act so cold towards his mom in spite of his mom always being his shadow then well Mr Manav you dont deserve a mom like savita. 
Archu just came into Manav life and Savita brought Manav into this world ,there is no comparison here and I think Manav needs to understand that, s savita needs to understand Archu but relationships are not built on a day it will take time and by moving closer to savita only he can bring Archu and savita closer and not by this cold treatment. Yes initially Savita will curse her and what not but chances of accepting her are possible ony when savita comes to know Archu better by staying close to her .This idea of cold behavior is going to distant Arman further from savita. I cannot believe that Manav cannot take decisions about his mom on his own.
What was he doing before Archu came into his life. Its ok to ask for suggestions but for God sake its ur mom Manav you should know better than any one else. 
Well Mr Manav if can the see sufferings of her saali and insults faced by ur wife and just cannot realize how much pain ur mom is in and instead keep saying she should attorn for her mistake she did against Archu then I am sorry savita is better without you and in fact she if for once Archu puts the effort she is putting to solve Vaishu props and stops interferring in others life and for once thinks seriously about her saas and tries to solve the props between her and Savita then Savita can adopt Archu has her daughter rather than cold heart Manav. She understands her far better than that brainless Manav.
carpe-diem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Congrats Kools, and thank you so much for entertaining us for a year.  Hope your resiliency and critique continues to make way for a better story line.  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค—
๐Ÿค—
Kalapi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
kools congrats for completing a year...wow u have been writing for whole year๐Ÿ˜Š keep in up dear...great job of keeping us entertained and keeping the healthy conversation going.....ur commentary has become a parallel Universe to PR. Congrats again.

Reading a bit around the forum, it seems the general census is that relationship are independent....which to a limited extend I agree with....but it is ok to accept a son but not is wife? Really is it? Also, a son should be OK with the situation that Mother does not accept the bahu but accept the son....I am not sure how health that is ....and how a man is expected to balance both relationship, keep peace between these 2 relationship and do his duty.....I am not sure if I was in a similar situation where my MIL doesn't accept me, and my husband doesn't do anything about it, rather he thinks it is my problem only and leaves it on me to sort it or not sort it out with my MIL....I am not sure how I could have reacted.....Isn't the MIL acceptance is in a way equivalent to showing respect to girl and accepting her as a bahuโ€ฆ.it is in a lot of way accepting a person within the family clan,โ€ฆif u know what I meanโ€ฆ. So, to me Manav should do all in his power to get Archu accepted by her Mother.

What will be the fate of young girls if MIL/families refuse to accept them after marriage, I want to ask? It is a ritual and symbolic gesture to meโ€ฆ.I rest my case๐Ÿ˜ฒ
chinuchinu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
congratulations kools๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
i have to say u r gem of this PR forum i m consistent reader since the first time i have read ur commentary .even with the boring episode u come with some funny๐Ÿ˜† comments n makes it really enjoyable ..thanks for all the commentaries.......
sorry to hear about ur mother .try to be strong god bless u .