Kools commentary March 2nd on pg no.4 - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by ShradsBLfan

Thanks di πŸ€—. Its an honour to have ur commentary on my dedicated thread 😊
Gr8 commentary as usual. Omg savita n tat trio scene was funnyπŸ˜†. Savita rocked as u said
I was doubting ajit's slap 😑as he was rite or not bt as afrustrated man yes rite. Hope he apologizes soon n give her a kissy 😳

ok di me nighte
Tc ,Have a nice day di & folks. Enjoy a healthy discussion.πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks again for a wonderful year of commentary πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks to U darling for honoring me so much , for waiting up late till my Commentary was posted . πŸ€—
thank you kool di.....luv it...sorry i havnt been able 2 comment frm few dayz..i wz bz with sm family function at d Guruduara (sikh temple)...cngrtz 4 completin 1 yr & thank u 4 sch wndrful postz & rply 2 evry single post...u rock

i wz wndrin abt  yesterday dat manav had 2 bagz in hiz hand & vaishu fed him parsad..well dey wre right outside dre house...y cudnt dey come in & manav put d bagz down & then get d parsad???πŸ˜•

loved savita 2dai....she rockz man

& finally vaishu decided 2 tell smtng 2 varsha...& i hope varsha tellz satish now..seriously i feel sorry 4 d dude 4 runnin aftr all deze ppl 2 find out d truth

ps: i want savita as my momπŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Edited by harpkaur - 13 years ago
first off all congrtulations on completing a year of writing commentary.,ur commentary are trhe life line of the show,u have done an awesum job.hats off to you for actually being so patient in watching the show regularly and giving ur pov.😊
now coming today episode,i really liked savita,she ignored manav.i felt likeπŸ‘manav deserves this.about ajit-vandu scene,he slapped vandu cause he was so irritated wid the fights,so no (-)marking to him,he will apologise to vandu wen he gets back,he is not manav,who has the most disgusting ego ever,he is okay if sumbody slaps him,insult him but no1 can do tat to archu.

hey kools nice commentary.. happy anniversay *balle, balle*

savita defending manav shows tht a mother can never turn away a child who needs help. had she known that manav could handle himself; she would have walked away proud of him.

imo, savita moulds herself to the world and acts accordingly. archu, expects people to mould to HER, her ideals, her values and her "truths-which include, save mother by lying"...

manav's Buy 1 Get 1Free deal is stupid. i have said this before, the problem is between savita n archoo, not manv  and savita. why mix the two relations? be a son, and in due course,she'll accept archoo. and he should STOP flinging archoo's goodness in her face. its savita's crassness that saved arman's and vaishoo's butt and izzat, NOT archoo's goodness.
i do agree with manav that savita was WRONG in slapping archoo, but manav has already spoken his piece on that. 
there will be a time, when he'll crave his mom's love whether not she loves archoo in return.
i really want varshoo to do izzat aarti of dharmesh. i am eagerly waiting for it. she really is the BEST person to do it. archoo has proved herself incapapble of handling thiis situation many times over. i want varsha to bring the fear of GOD in dharmesh and preferably tell the saas of vaishoo..

vandoo getting slapped was similar to archoo getting slapped. not deserving it but an outlet for the other person to vent their anger and furstration. 
i think, this fight between rassi and vandoo might continue causing ajit to fall back on his old ways.. then later thy might unite to save ajit, 

anyays, i am looking forward to the banda phoding infront of varshoo tommorow.
Darlings WHOOOOSH So many Thanks R impossible individually ..............Today All r at home and Im cONSTANTLY driving out
TV dost , Usha, Tanya , Polki , epsita , Anjali , Jasmine, shooting star, Fifs , Bhavni , Dew , Sid , viram , gaayika, Devu , pallai , umi , Niki , sindoorfan , Simmy , Varsha , Harpie , tiya and sherma , JAI, SURAJ πŸ˜†  .................all THANK U  THANK U THANK U and πŸ€—

To ALL who Clicked on LIKE buttons of Shraddhus post and my commentary post ........THANK U .😊 Everything appreciated .😊

Will add names in THIS list only guys as more come in .
Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 13 years ago
Kools congrats yaar may your wonderful insights continue on and on and on πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
Well Kools as usual pefeccctttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!
I am dancing what a slap by Savita on the three besharams (Arman,Vaishu) faces. I feel Savita can adopt Archu as her daughter instead of Manav being her son. She understands Savita far better than this guy. I liked the way she gave a damn about her son business and paid money. Cant this guy see that her mom is so much hurt and still he is behind the fact that she should realize her mistake and accept Archu.Reationships cant be forced and it takes time to make and build a relationship.Cant this fool understand that and why the heck mingle this with the stupidity he did with his mom.
For once why dont Mr Manav think on your own instead of taking advice from your Wife and saali. Its become a habit for Manav cant do anything without taking anyone advice. I think this is one of the worst butchering of Manav character. Well I am pretty much waiting for the Savita sickness track to start. I want savita not to give a damn about Manav and Mr Manav needs to realize that 
"Wife may be your life partner but your mom is the one who gave you the soul and brought you to this world so that you can have a life partner like Archu."
So for the heck of that sake he needs to think and for once think on his own and not be a looser. If you cannot understand your mom's feeling and her love then you dont deserve to be her son and hence I want Manav to realize his mistake and take care of his mom and for once leave K's alone. They have got plenty of people to take care of Vaishu and Sulo etc. I also want Archu to put her words into actions.Always keeps on saying I want to take care of Savita and stuff but I have not seen the effort made whereas in case if its her Aai or Vaishu its different.
CV's kindly give us our old manav back for Savita sake for Sush sake and for we fans sake.

PS : Between kools my friend Suraj who is a silent reader of PR forum is a great fan of urs and covneyed his wishes for your first year anniversary. Keep rocking yaar 
Guys continue discussion even if I go out today , a HARD day today for me
Tiya Archu has REALISED that the prob is bet HER and SAAS . She really doesnt want Manav to a part of it AT ALL . In his zaest to show SUPPORT of Archana , he is HURTING his mon in a BAD way . Since when has HE become the expert on sending messages . Huh .
Hai Kool Di.

what a commentary again. Nice one asusual. And 100 % agree with all.
And once again you made my day  with your wonderful views and by saying your respect for archu as increased that too in this special day.😊

On seeing Manav's strategy and vaishu agreeing to it, Like archu I was also in a confused state.Exactly in the same state,couldn't agree yet couldn't do anything.

Till Dharmu sachaai is not out and the next one in the league to know the truth is varsha.
oh in this way,if one by one knows the truth then surely it will take a year for his truth coming out.
And where is dharmesh aai ,still not arrived.πŸ˜•

But then as now the person who knows truth is varsha,I have certain expectations(though it is wrong when PR is concerned). She is the atta girl like Savita. so wish her to bring the hell out of dharmesh.
so not want her to handle dharmesh like archu did. The much needed blasting and Izzati aarti of dharmesh should be done by varsha. so wish to see this. And wish her to find a sensible solution for this. However attitude girl she may be, she was blunt honest and not good in telling lies(we saw that at dharmu's house too ,when sathish was handling the situation by telling lie she wasn't ab;le to). so thinking that she will bring the truth out and  suggest a sensible end for this.

Then Ajit-Vandu scene. Typical Husband got between mom and wife would do was done by Ajit. Hope they make it up after some time as he didn't do it intentionally. And here too waiting for RASIKA to get her share.

Then Finally comes the Rocking Savita. oh she was too good today. That too when she handle those Chawl people, OMg she rocked. That too the last glare she gave Rasika and asked with their gesture,hmm,,, what. ,for that itself 100% vote goes to her.

But by seeing today Sav and Manav,one thing is that ,they are typical son-Aai duo.
This stubbornness as come from his aai only to Manav. Both of them though hurting inside were avoiding outside.  She thinks,he doesn't need me right,so I will avoid him, And Manav thinks,My aai not respecting My wish ,so I will avoid her.

Oh what is this.If they both come down a little bit,we would she some pleasure in Deshmukh Family.

For me ,Archu was very much right in Telling Manav To ask for forgiveness from his mom.
Because if manav behave like this and if he himself as  become a sour thought for Savita,then how she will forget everything And accept archu and then both.

If Manav continue this way,He only will be rejected by his mom,then how will he make his aai accept both of them.

Edited by umayal - 13 years ago
PS : Between kools my friend Suraj who is a silent reader of PR forum is a great fan of urs and covneyed his wishes for your first year anniversary. Keep rocking
πŸ˜† Awww so sweeet . Say THANK U to Suraj from me Jai .I have Thanbnked u all in my Thank u post . I agree , Savita shud adopt Archu as a daughter .ASKING sasural to tell him HOW to handle issue with mom was OH SO NOT DONE . I am from old school of thought na .Acha nahi laga .
Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 13 years ago
kools "Old is Gold " and u are gold re!!!πŸ˜†