Page   of 12
Page 2 Page 12

shaddy25

IF-Rockerz

shaddy25

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
                                                   SmileHello folks!!!!Smile
                                    Attention Attention Attention!!!

Today 2nd March marks the first anniversary of our very own special thread known                                                                        as
                                PartyKOOLS COMMENTARY ON PRParty

The writer of this thread our special member koolsadhu i.e kooldi has wrote a year full of humourous, wittiest,unique, beautiful & very heart-touching commentiares which we all love to read. Its has its own features,advantages & disadvantages.
Lets discuss a few:

Features:
1] It involves various discussions & healthy arguments on PR. The serial's creatives has taken a lot of help or may i say copied her LOL to make benefit for thier own purpose.
2] She with her commentaries has turned many leafs of this serial such as the redemption of my fav.character Ajit d tiger, making Shravni (d most hated character in this forum) leave with dignity & is now fighting for a mother's pride.Clap

Advantages:
1] Kool's commentary can make u laugh anytime anywhere such as giggling at airport, library, during lectures,doing office work & freetime.LOL
2] If you have stressful day just log on to forums & read Kool's commentary. You would get a nice dose of humourLOL.
3] My english writing have been tremondously improved LOL.I came across so many new words via this commentaries.

Disadvantages: There r no to d readers bt d writer have to face it all i.e
1] She is Archana-basher & Shravni-lover
2] Manav-basher & Savita lover
3] She has been hugely criticised for being the leads bashers & some have even made personal comments on her which is immaturish.

But she remains d unique one & continue to write commentaries for her friends.Hug So for a second Lets us forget all d hatred, Wishing & thanking her for those wonderful commentaries she gaven us for 1yearSmile

Big smileCONGRATULATIONS FOR COMPLETING A YEAR OF COMMENTARIESBig smile

http://www.dilsecomments.com/graphics/Congratulation-1521.gif

Big smileTHANK YOU FOR THOSE COMMENTARIES Big smile

http://www.orkut-scrap.net/img/Thank-You/thank-you-02.gif

Big smileSOME TREAT FOR U N UR EFFORTS
Big smile

Ur fav
Wink

CHEERS...................LOL

Music........Dancing

Thank you di for those wonderful commentaries n Congrats on completing a year
Hug.Keep writing n entertaining us till d serial lasts.Big smile I salute u for ur tremendous effort dedicated to this thread & forumClap despite d terrible n borrrrring aatyachar of this serial LOLLOL

Lots of love Muahz &hugs ................Shraddhu Hug

Edited by ShradsBLfan - 03 March 2011 at 11:10am

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

simmy780594excelsa7shovanashresthaJasmine10MayurSidmaClaire0206viramsur_aur_taalgaayikaenigma6gobluesowmya_jairamzaara10omshreejaanuTanyazsmrthlaynaIpsi_SushantCuteCherrydevashree_hJaishankar.....Lata.....toothbrush13riniiiiumayalshootingstar27carpe-diemSweetFifiMagicianPrayasarchanamanavcoolpratzbonnefillesherma..Sonii...Mandy.koolsadhu1000kmh2rockzzPiyatrixunknown18Dabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kools commentary March 2nd on pg no.4" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot Kool for doing the commentry and keeping the forum rocking ...ClapClap

It takes a lot to put all this  together  everyday and you do it so selflessly ..God bless yo u and I hope you always make people laugh and give yo utheir  blessings ...Smile

Well done Shradha ...How nice of you to open this thread ....Thumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

umayalriniiiishaddy25koolsadhu1000

goblue

goblue

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
WOW, I did not realize its been a year. Thank you Shraddha for making this thread.

YES, what an outstanding contribution in our daily lives with the solid dose of humor, sarcasm, wittiness and pure readability no matter how good or crap the episodes are.

Thank you Kools and keep going.. Take care.. Anjali

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shaddy25koolsadhu1000

Ipsi_Sushant

Goldie

Ipsi_Sushant

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
thanks  shrad...wowww  kooll  PartyClapClapClapClap

shaddy25koolsadhu1000

.....Lata.....

IF-Dazzler

.....Lata.....

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged

Congrats Kool..you are one of the most wittiest and intelligient writers we have on IF.....thks to PR, the members and Your COMMENTARY this forum  rocks...

shaddy25koolsadhu1000

Polki_Zofi

Polki_Zofi

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Koolsadhu is a sweetheart Hug, and now is her anniversary of the magical topics she keeps creating Clap.

The comic humor is a great way to bring forward such thoughts, having fun with the story LOLWink ... I simply love it! Embarrassed

She is a sincere, kind and generous lady ... someone like that is precious, and I am just so glad that I could know her and talk with her ... Smile.

You are a beautiful person ...

Polki Zofi Wink
Smile

shaddy25koolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Thank u Shraddhu For this WONDERFUL surpriseHug
Came down woozy with sleep , put tea on the stove and looged on to IF to find ur pm
I was ZAPPED to see that Its a YEAR since I started the commentary , on a lark , on a pure whim
I didn't even remember the dates .............I dont remember how many i gave
All I remember is the joy it gave me as I typed Kools reporting from base  daily
The purpose of the commentary was critiquing the show . Never BASHING an actor .
By now I have criticized every actor in this show .............Yes , even Shravani when she told Archana to leave job when she found out SHE and Manav worked in same factory LOLLOLLOL

And the Savita I am taking up for today , I have blasted her during Archanas abuse phase

Have praised Damodar and Have blasted him too

Have blasted Vandu for following Archana and have now praised her for being the most balanced character in the show

Have loved Varsha and criticised her heavily for aborting the baby so whimsically

In short I have loved all and spared none .

But most of all , I was accused of being the famous Archana Basher . LOLLOLLOLLOL Well I hope they read how I am not sparing Manav now .LOLLOLLOLLOL I am actually praising Archana now coz I feel MORE RESPECT for her for not breaking off with her family and UNDERSTANDING her mother in law's pain .

Darlings ..........It NEVER was the character I bashed . It was THE STUPIDITY .And This show unfortunately showed MAXIMUM STUPIDITY through the LEADS only .

This Kools NEVER wanted the divorce

This Kools never wanted Archana to be so self effacing with Shravani and do Aarti

This Kools cud not bear that a girl was HOUNDED and HATED for becoming an unwed mom althouh she decided to bring that life in the world and came unwittingly for a brief time between the leads

This Kools now cannot bear to see a Mother's dignity stripped and her spirit broken for her to get the very MODERN message of today ..........WE r a PACKAGE DEAL .........coz a Mom's love is as ANCIENT as the hills

This Kools may try and see Dharmesh's point of view if Vaishali denies him custody of his child . He DOES have right over the child , whatever he is .Smile

My opinions go AGAINST popular opinion .........ALWAYS . I never set out to do them purposefully but it HAPPENS .

I became popular but i got secret HATRED too . People who were hardcore fans of certain characters started disliking me for speaking my thoughts .

Some who were regulars on my thread migrated to other threads .

Some spoke rudely to me when I visited other threads . Sort of gave the message U have ur own thread ......go THERE .

When I looked around no one supported me . But all supported the rudeness .

It was then I realised how much I wasn't LIKED for voicing my thoughts . Mind u I STRICTLY discussed the show , I never discuss any members .

Was almost on the verge of giving up ...........but got up to see my inbox FLOODED by pms .

Pms that told me to go on . It seems they LIKED reading a different perspective . They were silent readers but now felt like coming out and voicing their thoughts ...formerly they were afraid of the FANDOM .

So I continued . With each track some members get miffed and leave but a new bunch joins again and some oldies return .

The Thread always throbs with passion and healthy debate .

And So I type Kools reporting from Base every morning the moment Apni Community posts the links and Commentary is ready within the hour .........ungrammatical , opinionated , goofy and controversial .

And I click on POST button . Smile

But people READ it . Even people from OTHER forums .

This Commentary gave me the best moments of this year . It helped me to be sane after my Mother expired two months ago .

I thank u all from the bottom of my heart for coming regularly on my thread and replying to me , for agreing or disagreeing with me .

It became a success only due to u guys . Otherwise who am I ?

Thanks for the PARTY Shraddhu ............but mostly for the LOVE and the fact that u found out it was ONE YEAR !  I ENJOYED the vada pav THE MOST .Big smile

MUVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA from Kools to ALL .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 02 March 2011 at 6:09am

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

irenepshovanashresthadublekwelJasmine10MayurSidmaClaire0206zaara10viramgaayikasowmya_jairamgoblueenigma6atriaGauri22smrthdevashree_hcarpe-diemSweetFifiriniiiishootingstar27shaddy25MagicianPrayasRahmbonnefilleshermachinuchinuPiyatrixkmh2rockzzDabulls23

archanamanav

IF-Rockerz

archanamanav

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged

for completing one year of cool  commentary..
Nice thread shradha..

shaddy25koolsadhu1000

Post Reply New Post

Go to top