India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

ITS AN ERROR PRESENTATION (Page 3)

SimplyAparajita IF-Dazzler
SimplyAparajita
SimplyAparajita

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
No offence hun.. Ok you changed the name of mount college for pia... Dont you think you expecting too much from a teenager... Why so? She is brave.. On tv it seems like why is she crying on such a small issue and all.. But in reality even we would do the same... And yes if you remember her tears then remember that beautiful smile which she has shown thousand times... And yes... Pia's character has to be shown on somewhat weaker part... Though she is a tough and brave girl but if you want her to handle all by herself then what reason will abhay have to come near her... He is a vamp he cant be selfish and come near her just cauz he loves her... Her being weak fragile , prone to incoming danger thats sid, and yes being a dopleganger of maithli are the major reasons which force abhay to be close to pia to protect her from whole world and this way only their love can be deeper.. And yes it was initially told in the promo of the show that its love story of fire and firefly.. So abhay has to be hard thats fire and pia has to be soft thats firefly... So whats the big deal about it..   
Originally posted by rajin90

I WANNA JUST THIS

POSITIVE BABBLING TO SBHI KARTEIN HAIN

HYPE is created without reasons

but truth and bitter truth is the real thing

well if people ask me to close my eyes and see the illusion which they happily accept then its not my worth at all .

i will say the truth and if you can't even taste the truth then how will you swallow it .

well i already gave piya a name . SAS BAHU UNIVERSITY A +GRADUATE

well why did i gave her name like that . because she did everything what is so common in sas nahu opera's .

glycerin tears won't make you a good actor . and that is only thing piya knows

well humor is generated by this show because of its foolishness .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rumi-

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Every show has pros and cons like us. Nobody is perfect. Ya the show has two many faults. But I love abhiya so much that most of the time I see only good things of that show. Ignoring the faults.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC-Rumi--Swetha-

BilliCat. Viewbie
BilliCat.
BilliCat.

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
There are many bloopers in the show.We have a thread for discussion of  bloopers so kindly use tht thread from next time.
BLOOPERS

-thank you.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--sanchita--TOTAL-ROMANTIC-Rumi--Swetha-

-monica- IF-Dazzler
-monica-
-monica-

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
hey....if you really don't like the show or if you really think that the actors of this show don't know how to act, then just don't watch it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC-Rumi--Swetha-

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
u know what dear PKYEK m apne brains use krna sakth mna h ROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

u08155-Swetha-

Lifu18 Goldie
Lifu18
Lifu18

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
With due respect to your opinion if u dn t like it dnt wach it n we know abt all the bloopers but we still love it as its the most different show ever n we love it with bloopers editing problem or whatever problem is there u can sit there n analyze n dissect but its not easy especially to create a show like dis n try their best Try being in the director or actors shoe for a day  n see the hard work they are doing to entertain us leaving their free time n loved one behind to do their job to keep us fans entertained so if u dnt like it dnt wach it full stop

Edited by Lifu18 - 02 March 2011 at 9:51am

-Rumi--Swetha-

-veena.shona- IF-Dazzler
-veena.shona-
-veena.shona-

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajin90

well i have seen most of the episodes of PKYEK

WELL IF NONSENSE is that much accepted then i can't do anything about it .
i will say what i feel AND I HAVE THE HABIT OF BEING STRAIGHT AND TRUTHFUL

TRUTH TASTES BITTER . i just came with truthful facts nothing else.

the one feeling cross my heart and mind every time after watching this show is that

what a comedy show it is .

well i am a manga reader . so i generally created theories and predictions and mostly try to find errors. since PKYEK grown from errors  not much about its standard could be said

but let me list out few good errors
18th century====1700 to 1800
now mathiali existed more than 200 years ago
her name and region and her father royalness prove she is hindu

piya when first encounters mathiali named identity she spoke that mathili existed 100 years ago
next few days show was PRESENTING she existed 150 years ago
then at least considering their mistake(in recent episodes) we saw every one is onto 200 years mark . ok whoever think it is not an error is in illusion

now hindu princess but buried
hindu princess graveyard stone is more funny

the name of mathili is written there in english            why?

oh my gosh if its Written in some old existed language then it will be  a huge trouble for PIYA(I ALWAYS SAY PIYA IS A+ GRADUATE FROM SASY BAHU UNIVERSITY)

now don't say abay made the grave just few days ago so piya could see it

because abay revisited his bom place after so many years .

more funny things are in line

tan tanaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnn

a photograph of mathili and of that much good quality
certainly indian kings had good scientists or they had some time mechanism to bring prosperity to their land from the future  .

now how to prove my claim just yesterday abay came with a photo

a photo of him with his real human brother(well both were human but now exist as vampires)

well look at the dress  its 200 years ago one

also 200 years have passed since both saw each other its prove by real brother
if anyone saw the episodes he/she know about them .

now vampire abilities
  . abhay really is a lame creature

piya (the A+GRADUATE FROM SAS BAHU UNIVERSITY) is way fast an better than abhay
piya travels 90km toreach her hostel

and it took more time for abhay even when he was riding a car to reach her hostel . well only excuse could be he was roaming around the forest(well jungle word is already sold to oxford dictionary).

NOW WOLVES

1 wolf can counter the 1 vampire
but we all know unity is the strength

a impure vampire facing group of wolves and showing just his foolish faje expressions
not only scare them but conquer them wow

a supernatural show need good graphic and animation
but i think pkyek vampires only know to make funny faces and run
and that camera work is so down quality  that 1977 movie star wars appear 10 times better than it. .

except priya wal i don't think anyone else know to act .

2nd irritating thing is those poses and eye locks
half of the time they just pose . that's utterly ridiculous .

abhay's has no development and no personalty . he will change his attitude when even the director doesn't know .

well there are other errors that i wanna list out but i will wait for the response

my rating to this show is 1 out of 5

why 1 why not 0

1. priya val and whatever her dad name is
2. chosen a different topic
3. comedy show

i agree wid every word of urs Big smile
vry well written Star
acc to me, der r only 3 persons in PKYEK cast who can be called ACTORS
Priya Wal, d man who plays her father n Siddhant Karnick Embarrassed
Veena

u08155PKYEK100

-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged

First thing, if you don't like the show  then just don't watch it. No one is forcing you to watch. But we love this show and we are happy with the way its going. 

Agree with you that there are lots of mistakes in this show. But is there any show which doesn't have any mistakes? I think no. Even I've watched many shows which were full of errors.

And why do you call Piya is a A+ graduate from Saas Bahu University? IS the show about any saas-bahi drama? 

Do you rally think the actors can't act except Priya Wal? Well, it depends on you but I don't think so. Priya is good actor but others are also good. You can't ignore them.

Abhay has no development and no personality? Can I know whats the basis of this point. We all know why he is behaving with Pia this way. He is fighting with himself.  

And last of all, we all love watching PKYEK. We love the show it is. We know that it is full of errors and we too enjoy the errors. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index