Is it  Amit Jha??
sorry its KAMAL PANDEY

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevis

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Wow dreamy!! Thatz so well written..Such a beautiful character wasted so badly!! Such a beautiful relation wasted so pathetically!! I really hope now thatt Avdhesh stands by her & help get her self respect back Thatz the least the CVS can do to salvage the show!! End this track at the earliest!! Please someone post this to Tanvi's page & Gunahon Ka DEvta page on FB...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisDreamygal301

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chista

no donno i think Bushan was his nameConfused

Shanti Bhushan. He is the main writer and co-creator.

BenNevis

chista Goldie
chista
chista

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
so  we culdnt  mail for him?

BenNevis

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged
i have given the email id of imagine channel..

dreamy my view point was different and even i dont accept this portrayal of woman  at any cost

dont bash me for taking arpi side

she has done wrong and she wud be punished or whatever  and she wud suffer

and i had said my views were based on her past with her mcp dad

i do agree she had started coming out stronger and did face all torture from rv

thats why right now this scenes were baselss

it seemed as if arpi was drugged or hypnotised to do this

what else to say now my tongue or my brain or in this case my fingers r tired of typng same thing again and again Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyBenNevisDreamygal301

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi73

Wow dreamy!! Thatz so well written..Such a beautiful character wasted so badly!! Such a beautiful relation wasted so pathetically!! I really hope now thatt Avdhesh stands by her & help get her self respect back Thatz the least the CVS can do to salvage the show!! End this track at the earliest!! Please someone post this to Tanvi's page & Gunahon Ka DEvta page on FB...

Laxmi,

yes the CVs should make it up to us by showing that Avdesh stands by her rather than throw her out or reject her and then we have long weeks or a month of them crying/staring up into the night sky with tears/ dreaming and etc!

I will be heartbroken if their love is tarnished and they go back to being stranger. What I would so hate to see is angry Avdesh being bhaiyyaji again and I have a feeling he will be as he tries to deal with Arpita's 'betrayel'. The horrible thing is nothing happened, they will show this twist later on - at the moment the memory loss by Arpita is to keep us and her guessing so Avdesh is shown to be keen to consummate his SR but she will keep pushing him away!!!.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy_nandiniswamini5BenNevis

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
I can do it

Where to Post this topic's link?
_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Originally posted by _nandini

Woow Dreamy ...Awesome Clap 

Wish we cud actually show this to the cvs. Though we do have ways to put this bfr them. Just got time to log in and vented out at the update post. Feel miserable after yesterday's epi. Yes they have insulted the whole womanhood by showing that a woman has no other way to sort problems of her family but to give up bfr a man's lusty desires. Ouch Its an insult to True Love. A couple who are like two body n one soul but cud not manage such delicate issue and brought their relationship at this ugly turn. Why cudnt Arpi confide in Avi n share with him and why cudnt Avi understand what was going in her wife's mind n heart.

We had always talked about their True love but the cvs have set such bad example bfr us by showing the recent track. As u said ....its still not too late. I hope they mend up things in a proper decent manner. Was always in love with the show and the characters. Arpi was an inspiration for us. But what i saw was jst not possible to accept Unhappy

Yes Arpi was unlike her normal self. Lately she has been so confident, I would love to see her being strong and not caving in, remaining true and maybe seeking a solution elsewhere.

And the dialogues were so cliched!....if she had gone there to hurt or maim/kill him she should have attacked him immediately rather than making tea!...I don't understand why the knife was even taken there in the first place.

You can tell I want this track over done with asap!Big smile
Sorry Dreamy ..forgot to say Hi Ouch Thats the level of my disgust now Ouch

Hey All Hug

Dreamy ...what u wrote was so needed at this hour. U know i feel like being ditched myself. Its for the same Arpi tht we had dedicated so many DOTW threads calling her our inspiration. We wer so proud of her and see what the cvs did to the character Ouch 

Did u see there was absolutely no attempt of protest from Arpi while RV was trying to get touchy and persona with her. Though she said No verbally but i cudnt find tht protest in her behaviour. Why ? Why did they have to show us this misunderstanding track being brought by stooping the lead's character.Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyBenNevisVistaaDreamygal301

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index