Cvs What is this? - Page 13

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
haha finally found kamal pandey

http://www.facebook.com/people/Kamal-Pandey/662512035

if prash comes back or if someone else wants to do pls write to him too
chista thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey  ferdus🤗

back  to  u 😊

what happen to this treat ? storm has come?

hope CV's  give
us a convincing answer  .

but one thing i wanna say  about  yesterday's epi , really is it possible a woman  dosnt  understand  what  happened to her body?

even she was very very drunk she wudnt  undrestand?
i think it is a big blooper
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: chista

hey  ferdus🤗

back  to  u 😊

hope CV's  give

but one thing i wanna say  about  yesterday's epi , really is it possible a woman  dosnt  understand  what  happened to her body?

HI Sarah,

don't forget Arpita is an innocent, she has never had relations with a men before. And as she was given some sort of sleeping drug, it would cause more confusion. Also this scene needs to be seen in context of her worldview - she is from a small town, not a big city or even a western country where things like after-morning pills exist, where one could go to the police/Doctor/hospital and have an examination. Arpita in her world would not have a clue and even if she did she could not take that step for fear of word getting back to Avdesh.

So to answer your Q, she is an innocent and took everything at face value, just as RV wanted to make her think so.😡🤢 SO no it isn't a blooper, just in keeping with the setting and character.
Edited by Dreamygal301 - 13 years ago
BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

hey  ferdus🤗

back  to  u 😊

hope CV's  give

Hey sara
I totally agree with u.
@red
For every girl or woman they know  what their body  feeeling and some changes in the body if she really consummated by someone even if its first time or second time it does not matter.When she was walking to haweli (if she really consumated) she will  certainly feel something wrong in her body as its first time for her that kinda experience.Even if she is from village , town or city girl , but  its is same body for every girl or woman. Isn't it?.
There is possibility that she could not understand  if she still feeling bit unconsciouis or  bit dizzy by the drug,some thing like that.  Its really a big blooper for me now.
Edited by BenNevis - 13 years ago
chista thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey  ferdus🤗

back  to  u 😊

hope CV's  give

HI Sarah,

don't forget Arpita is an innocent, she has never had relations with a men before. And as she was given some sort of sleeping drug, it would cause more confusion. Also this scene needs to be seen in context of her worldview - she is from a small town, not a big city or even a western country where things like after-morning pills exist, where one could go to the police/Doctor/hospital and have an examination. Arpita in her world would not have a clue and even if she did she could not take that step for fear of word getting back to Avdesh.

So to answer your Q, she is an innocent and took everything at face value, just as RV wanted to make her think so.😡🤢 SO no it isn't a blooper, just in keeping with the setting and character.

you r right,  arpi is an innocent gal  but  we live in 2011 &  arpi  isnt an illiterate gal ha?
even she is from city or village or some thing like that ,she is a woman! all of us are woman & we know about signs of consummate!( sorry  cos of my shameless words )
even it was for first time or second! bleeding ,bruising on body & contusion all of this are  apparent signs on body  who everyone cud see them & no need to medicine test ! urban or villager no matter!
cos of this i cudnt accept this big blooper

Edited by chista - 13 years ago

hey  ferdus🤗

back  to  u 😊

hope CV's  give

HI Sarah,

you r right,  arpi is an innocent gal  but  we live in 2011 &  arpi  isnt an illiterate gal ha?
even she is from city or village or some thing like that ,she is a woman! all of us are woman & we know about signs of consummate!( sorry  cos of my shameless words )
even it was for first time or second! bleeding ,bruising on body & contusion all of this are  apparent signs on body  who everyone cud see them & no need to medicine test ! urban or villager no matter!
cos of this i cudnt accept this big blooper

@ Bold: Just BANG ON with these few words!

In the times we live in, we dont exactly wait for our Old Grannys' wisdom on such matters right a day before marriage do we😆

Besides, its puzzling that someone wont know whether they have experienced physical penetration or not😆😆😆😆

Guess, the writers forego practical senses while putting down the scenes in ink. LOL.

😛
Edited by krystal_watz - 13 years ago
fuzzyface thumbnail
Nice Jane Austen as usual.😊

If I may add is just that the show is called Gunahon Ka Devta and I have yet to see it. All we have got is twist here and there. Now they have really taken the cake.
Milii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Dreamy....I think you have spoken out for everybody on this forum...
👍🏼

This track is so distateful, degrading and back dated that I have completely lost all interest in this show....👎🏼
Don't the CVs get paid properly?? Then why are they creating such crap??
Shikha was supposed to be brought into the show for helping Avita...instead Avita's relationship is set to be doomed due to her....

I'm sorry to say..All the characters in the serial have been ruined.... and it is just leading to nowhere

PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Di

Ill post the same message to Kamal pandey too...
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fuzzyface

Nice Jane Austen as usual.😊

If I may add is just that the show is called Gunahon Ka Devta and I have yet to see it. All we have got is twist here and there. Now they have really taken the cake.

yahan to gunah  koi kar raha hai aur devta koi aur bana hua hai

where is our dhagdham wala hero 😆