Gunahon Ka Devta

Cvs What is this? - Page 12

talkie14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: chatterbox

ya possible divide and rule

his sudden turn of character has surprised me too

mayb its becoz the red lion turned wimp and didnt provide anything thats why they turned rv character  and thts why my head turns in red lion direction trying to find the connection

hehe

But RV says he does not have a family..So how is Lal Singh realted?? Wht is the catch..I hope some thing sensible that everything irons out well for Avitha after all this mess!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
dont expect reply prash but if they change the track then u know ur voice has been heard

and dreamy what u replid to mauve is one way of saying things

i mean correct way of saying this i guess  hehe i guess thts what  i may have wantd to tell but i was presenting arpi's mindset more
talkie14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: prash_t

Chalo Bye guys
Gotta go now

Mum is calling

Bye Prashu Thanx for the gr8 job..I really hope we see results... Me gotta go too....😊
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Tada
No problem guys........

I loved to do it...
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: laxmi73

But RV says he does not have a family..So how is Lal Singh realted?? Wht is the catch..I hope some thing sensible that everything irons out well for Avitha after all this mess!!!

lakshmi the sister of avdesh was never mentioned in the beginning  and avdesh never mentions her

and  yet sister turns up

so in a story interlinks r possible

and in any case thts my  view  and if it turns true good for me and if it doesnt i dont lose anything 😆
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ok Di....

Buhbyeeeeeeee
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: chatterbox

ya possible divide and rule

his sudden turn of character has surprised me too

mayb its becoz the red lion turned wimp and didnt provide anything thats why they turned rv character  and thts why my head turns in red lion direction trying to find the connection

hehe

@ red - wimp? Di we spent from day one hearing about Lal SIngh and what he did, then comes and runs off with his tail between his leg without so much as opening his mouth to roar!!..he was more like a tabby cat then red lion!!😆😆😆

that was so funny, all of us spent time speculating how long it will take to haunt down Red Lion and his link with Bhootni...he come and goes instantly without a splash!!
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Byeeeeeeee Prashu dear, thanks for your hard work.

Can you keep an eye (or anyone else) to see if they reply? but I guess it would be more in the line of a change in tracks than anything else...
chatterbox thumbnail
dreamy reply may nt come

they never reply  but voice is heard thts enough and if track changes good

its their loss not ours as viewers

and as for red lion  haha fraidy cat 
i know bt before leaving he did say something isnt it

tht he wud take advantage of differences between bahuji and avdesh

so what cud he be doing then  eh??
Cuty16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks dear for such a nice post,U are true dear u have given words to what we all gkdians think about the current track,iff we could send this realistic post to the cvs then may be they wakeup from there sleep and see what they had done with such a nice story of gkd.