Tere Liye
Tere Liye

!!!

luv.Harshiti Goldie
luv.Harshiti
luv.Harshiti

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
HEY FRENS....
M SURE U ALL r not good.....coz ur fav show is ending soon....

talking abt me.... m sad but not shocked actually....coz it was xpected....I knw frm v.early that show will not last long more than a year but itni jaldi bandh hoga.... ye nahi soch tha.......
ANY WAYS..

JO MEIN NE SOCHA THA WOHI HUWA........M NOT SAD BCOZ ITS ENDING M SAD BCOZ AAB PHIR SE HARSHAD KA INTAZAR KARNA PADE GA.AND WILL MISS HIM AGAIN.....I ALWZ MISS HARSHAD AND ADDITI'S CHEMISTRY AND PAIRING EVRY DAYCry,.....BUT NOW I WILL B MISSING HARSHAD TOO AFTER ONE MONTH.....Cry
Cry
LETS HOPE MUCH MORE BETTER THING AND SHOWS COMES IN THEIR WAY....

AND DON'T MISUNDERSTAND ME GUYS.....I KNOW THE PAIN OF DEPARTURE OF UR FAV SHOW AND JODI......COZ M GOING THROUGH IT AND STILL PRAYING TO GET OUR HARSHITI BACK.....

BUT HAV NO OPTION XCEPT ACCEPTING AND PRAYING 4 THEIR BETTER FUTURE....

SO ENJOY EVERY EPI OF IT FULLY.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rk_ms

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index