guddididi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
i think its the right time to think of a sequel of kdmhmd......is it......i just long to see harshad and aditti together..........................please harshad and only aditti...................are you hearing us ektaπŸ˜‰

and also not on star plus.....some other channel...........and i want harshads next show to complete 2000 episodes or let there be no end to it....................we can see a lot of harshad and aditti.................oh my dreamy nights.......................😳
Edited by guddididi - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

guddididi thumbnail
well guys its all a coincidence ....we lost kdmhmd last year around this time ................and after an year its again the show of harshad to see the end.......i feel bad for harshad........
sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i want the whole cast back,premmer,meet,harman,maya etc.i hope its back
Tasneem-17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
dear u shouldn't bring name sof any other shows in this forum.....it might lead to unnecessary fights. But, coming to ur point....i feel that after all what is happening...i don' want Harshiti to be casted in any of SP shows....its really scary, and i can't really trust SP anymore....what if they do the same thing to kdmhmd sequel.
I want to see them in any other channel.....in some new show....under BT for sure.
aishwaryagayen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@ topic maker sweetheart plz edit ur post and remove the name of other show from it
plz plz plz norrrrr another cold war starts hereeeeeee
luv.Harshiti thumbnail
AS WE ALL WANT KIS DESH AND HARSHITI BACK ,,,,,BUT NOT ON STARPLUS........
guddididi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tas17

dear u shouldn't bring name sof any other shows in this forum.....it might lead to unnecessary fights. But, coming to ur point....i feel that after all what is happening...i don' want Harshiti to be casted in any of SP shows....its really scary, and i can't really trust SP anymore....what if they do the same thing to kdmhmd sequel.
I want to see them in any other channel.....in some new show....under BT for sure.

thanks babes....i have done the changes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,now happy πŸ˜‰
guddididi thumbnail
Originally posted by: aishwaryagayen

@ topic maker sweetheart plz edit ur post and remove the name of other show from it
plz plz plz norrrrr another cold war starts hereeeeeee

i have done the required changes....are you now happy
AMMI6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yesssss Want Kis desh mein hai mera dil with Harshad chopda and Additi gupta also the same cast crew back because it was magical team of kis desh which ruled our hearts forever.😍
Pumpkinn thumbnail
Even I want Harshiti back ..........