Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:TumheKuchFarakNahinPadta (Page 29)

ssdtvgojan IF-Sizzlerz
ssdtvgojan
ssdtvgojan

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by evanescence

happy birthday reshuuuuuuuuuuuuuu PartyROFLPartyROFLPartyROFLPartyROFLPartyROFLPartyROFLPartyROFLPartyROFLPartyROFLPartyROFLPartyROFLPartyROFLPartyROFLPartyROFLPartyROFLPartyROFLPartyROFLPartyROFLPartyROFLPartyROFLPartyROFLPartyROFLPartyROFLPartyROFLPartyROFLPartyROFLPartyROFLPartyROFLPartyROFLPartyROFLPartyROFLPartyROFLPartyROFLPartyROFLPartyROFLPartyROFLPartyROFLPartyROFLPartyROFLPartyROFLPartyROFLPartyROFLPartyROFLPartyROFLPartyROFLPartyROFLPartyROFLPartyROFLPartyROFLPartyROFLPartyROFLPartyROFLPartyROFLPartyROFLROFL
B'day reshuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuShockedShockedShockedNo yaar...............Not todayConfusedConfusedConfused

Reshuuuuuuuuuuuuuu clear it

-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssdtvgojan

Originally posted by reshusaluja

Originally posted by ssdtvgojan

Reet............U got a partnerLOLLOLLOL

But i reallu feel in DJ's FF SR should be united...........Cos 10yrs they have suffered, is it not enoughOuchOuch

But why r we talking abt this? I think DJ and Arps r not going to change their story.............They r not like the cv's of crapfestLOL

Sudha we have different view on thisLOLLOL i don't think we can ever agree on that partLOL
for me Sid's riddhima and someones basket was same they were not diff person but actually same person acted differently and confused everyoneLOL
she chose to be with ____ and left Sid and Shilpa behind and hurt them in a way that that wound can never be fillOuch
now her caring towards Sid can not bring those 10 yrs back to SidOuch even if she had some reason for saying that farz thing (which i m sure DJ will give explanation to that) but she had no right of playing with 3 livesAngry yes i said 3 lives including ArmaanTongue she has ruined all lives all important yrs of their life in her confusionAngry
I too completely agree yaar............but still somewhere inside me the SR of feb-mar time mkaes me to think that wayOuchOuchOuch

feb-march SR's relationship died in that tent and that Farz maiya killed the rest thing between them with her FARZ dialogueAngry
every relationship needs trust and Ridz broke his trust and that too in a way that he will think 10 times before trusting anyoneAngry if a girl can cheat on a guy after marrying twice and even after all that guy will trust her again than i will say that guy is the dumbest person in this earthOuch
a person who fooled him for 9 months and made him believe that she loves him how can one trust this person again??
life is so not like thisEmbarrassed it don't go according she wants..jab man aaya chod diya aur phir jab man aaya saath chal diyaConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ssdtvgojannyctophilia

.DontKnow. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Sau dard hain
Sau rahate

Sab mila dil nashi
Ek tu hi nahiiiiiiiii Cry Cry Broken Heart

.DontKnow.nyctophilia

-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Originally posted by evanescence

happy birthday reshuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ROFL

Thank uHugHugDancingROFL
.DontKnow. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
nyctophilia IF-Sizzlerz
nyctophilia
nyctophilia

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Reet tera Birthday hai aaj Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

.DontKnow.-x-Reshu-x-

-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged
lol.. forget dmg... they turned the story into shit..and trp is enough to prove it..lol 
we shouldnt take it that hard.. it just fiction. LOL. most of the hindi soap writers believe in first love and meant to be.. crapLOL.. the only way they can give a chance for the 2nd person is by making the first one dead or either evilPinch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ssdtvgojannyctophilia-x-Reshu-x-

Go to top