Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:TumheKuchFarakNahinPadta (Page 107)

ssdtvgojan IF-Sizzlerz
ssdtvgojan
ssdtvgojan

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged

Pakistan ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

ssdtvgojan IF-Sizzlerz
ssdtvgojan
ssdtvgojan

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged

BRBROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nami2811

nami2811 IF-Sizzlerz
nami2811
nami2811

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DJ..

Na re ...................... i will not get upset on your guys ............aur waise bhi paagal logo par gussa nahi hone ka ...........aise sab bolte hai ROFL

Shocked ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked
Shocked

DJ..

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kritishah3

Originally posted by DJ..

Originally posted by kritishah3

Siddharth

BlushingBlushingBlushing

What to do .............All Maharashtrians are Hot .......

Shocked Shocked Shocked SK is a Maharashtrian??? i thought he is a Punjabi Munda Ermm  LOL

Nope nope .............. Karnik ............ very much maharashtrian ........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nami2811nyctophilia

ssdtvgojan IF-Sizzlerz
ssdtvgojan
ssdtvgojan

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nami2811nyctophilia

heerhoney IF-Rockerz
heerhoney
heerhoney

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
hi namu

thanks kriti Big smile
anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

@DJ:- Eeeee. SR CC's gentleman Cool hawww. Those flowers are ssooooo pretty Day Dreaming I love the white stuff they add in the flowers so muchEmbarrassed Thank youuuu!!! HugHug How u doingg?

@Sudha and Zeenie: hellooooooooooooooo girls
HugHug How are uuu? HugWhats happeningg!

@Kritiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
HugHugHugHugHug I knowww....sooo many days =( It's the stupid net's fault. It's so slow here in uni. town that I get annoyed using it :X I can't wait for June wen I can be back fully :D I am gooddd! And uu?
Exams? Oh no, no exams. Exams in may But I do hve two tests every week + presentations and assignments. YUCCKKK. I go dead doing them and giving tests =(

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ssdtvgojannami2811nyctophilia

nami2811 IF-Sizzlerz
nami2811
nami2811

Cousins to share the stage for Jhalak's Finale!

Thursday, March 03, 2011 | 5:59:43 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 1 Comments Cousins to share the stage for Jhalak's Finale!

Ragini Khanna and Krushna Abhishek to perform together for the Grand Finale of Sony's Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa..

Preparations are on for the Finale of Sony's reality show, Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa. As we gear up for the one final elimination to be shot tomorrow before the Grand Finale, the Jhalak House is  abuzz with lot of activities.

Apart from the top four, the eliminated contestants are also busy rehearsing for their one last act in the Finale episode. One such performance we hear, will come from the cousins Ragini Khanna and Krushna Abhishek. The duo has never taken to the stage together, and they are sweating it out to give their best.

Talking on the performance our source says, "The performance will be dedicated to the judges where Krushna and Ragini will perform on the number 'Choli Ke Piche'.  Their act will show two different styles and versions of the song. Ragini will replicate Madhuri's part where as Krushna will imitate Remo D Souza".

We contacted Ragini and she confirmed this piece of news, "Yes, we both  got eliminated very soon, and now we are working hard  to perform in the Finale. I can't say anything more on our performance. But one thing is sure that it would be a treat for the eyes".

Krushna remained unavailable for comments.

Folks, let's gear up for the Finale of the Sony show now!!

Reporter and Author: Tejashree Bhopatkar

nyctophilia

Go to top