Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

-truly magical- maaneet ff THREAD 14 (Page 106)

Krishna_Sourav IF-Addictz
Krishna_Sourav
Krishna_Sourav

Joined: 04 March 2009
Posts: 61521

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rocks.Dhara

Originally posted by simi91

hi kate
update ff, hmm fro tomorrow I'll start.
right now slowly slowly typing LOL


do yu write FF i didnt know
i was just talking about TM mini
yu & komo & jyoti wrote
pls can yu pm me ur FF so i can
read it


hey checkout the link of her FF

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1567133&TPN=86

Pyaar ,dosti aur Duriyan


Love at First Sight


http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1614552


Memorable moments



http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1543601


thnks dharaLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

muskaan_cute19simi91muskanp

muskaan_cute19 IF-Dazzler
muskaan_cute19
muskaan_cute19

Joined: 15 September 2010
Posts: 4748

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrithviSanyo1

Originally posted by muskaan_cute19

Originally posted by PrithviSanyo1

maan did wrong and very wrong but maan deserve a  second chance.
if a man continuously repenting, regretting for his mistake. everyday he punish himself it's enough..
 just one question if anything happen to maan , then what will happen happen to geet and jr mk.
yes all told here that geet is now strong gk, but every human needs love. we needs our companion, we need to share our happiness , sadness each other.
 already geet became cold, but she deserve happiness,
jr mk deserve her papa's love.
maan needed geet and their daughter.
 maaneet needed each other,jr mk needed her parents love.




hehe  correct very correct me tooo want them 2gtder
tired of their seperationCry

yeaa, I'm angry and sad about something else.
feeling really sad after read some comments.

anyway,I have full faith on muskan, she will give us magical reunion .I know

 

ooo dont b sad we all are here chear u up
c everything happens 4 gud we all believe this
so everything will b fine that tooo very soon
tha too ina magical way
muskan madam wand ghumayengi
sab kuch changa kardengi
Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

komlikasimi91muskanpTyroKrishna_Sourav

Krishna_Sourav IF-Addictz
Krishna_Sourav
Krishna_Sourav

Joined: 04 March 2009
Posts: 61521

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti_l

Originally posted by Rocks.Dhara

Originally posted by jyoti_l

Originally posted by PrithviSanyo1

Originally posted by komlika

hello girls? Tongue whats happening ?

hi priya
I'm typing something
how r u?
 guess itWink

it better be the part u left yesterday...Angry
plz type fast n post it...


hey dear....how r u....m waiting for ur mini story Wink



me gud...how r u...
forgot to say hi to every1...hello every1...LOL
today i wont be writing anythhing...it will be rakhi n priya...Big smile
agar control kar paayi toh...LOL...otherwise u never knowWink

tu control nehi kar paye gi aur aapne scene leke chali aaLOL
likhe kaise jr mk bajaofy band of sr mkLOL
wiase updated next part in page 105
 check kar lo

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muskaan_cute19Tyro

simi91 IF-Rockerz
simi91
simi91

Joined: 01 January 2011
Posts: 6736

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
super amazing
pls cont soonnnnnnnn

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muskanpKrishna_Sourav

Krishna_Sourav IF-Addictz
Krishna_Sourav
Krishna_Sourav

Joined: 04 March 2009
Posts: 61521

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by komlika

Originally posted by jyoti_l

Originally posted by Rocks.Dhara

Originally posted by jyoti_l

Originally posted by PrithviSanyo1

Originally posted by komlika

hello girls? Tongue whats happening ?

hi priya
I'm typing something
how r u?
 guess itWink

it better be the part u left yesterday...Angry
plz type fast n post it...


hey dear....how r u....m waiting for ur mini story Wink



me gud...how r u...
forgot to say hi to every1...hello every1...LOL
today i wont be writing anythhing...it will be rakhi n priya...Big smile
agar control kar paayi toh...LOL...otherwise u never knowWink


hi to u too
i cant think of anything as if nowCry........how about u start the scene ...........n.........i will continue from there ........sounds like plan .......what say
Embarrassed

y priya , what happen?
ok I'm giving u a scene.
 how sr mk manaofy jr mk or how jr mk bajaofy band of sr mkLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

muskaan_cute19komlikamuskanpTyro

muskaan_cute19 IF-Dazzler
muskaan_cute19
muskaan_cute19

Joined: 15 September 2010
Posts: 4748

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrithviSanyo1

Originally posted by Rocks.Dhara

Originally posted by simi91

hi kate
update ff, hmm fro tomorrow I'll start.
right now slowly slowly typing LOL


do yu write FF i didnt know
i was just talking about TM mini
yu & komo & jyoti wrote
pls can yu pm me ur FF so i can
read it


hey checkout the link of her FF

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1567133&TPN=86

Pyaar ,dosti aur Duriyan


Love at First Sight


http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1614552


Memorable moments



http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1543601


thnks dharaLOL

hey if im nt wrong there is 1 missing
an angel nd her saviour
correct me if im wrong
Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

komlikamuskanpTyroKrishna_Sourav

komlika IF-Rockerz
komlika
komlika

Joined: 04 April 2006
Posts: 6123

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrithviSanyo1

Originally posted by jyoti_l

Originally posted by Rocks.Dhara

Originally posted by jyoti_l

Originally posted by PrithviSanyo1

Originally posted by komlika

hello girls? Tongue whats happening ?

hi priya
I'm typing something
how r u?
 guess itWink

it better be the part u left yesterday...Angry
plz type fast n post it...


hey dear....how r u....m waiting for ur mini story Wink



me gud...how r u...
forgot to say hi to every1...hello every1...LOL
today i wont be writing anythhing...it will be rakhi n priya...Big smile
agar control kar paayi toh...LOL...otherwise u never knowWink

tu control nehi kar paye gi aur aapne scene leke chali aaLOL
likhe kaise jr mk bajaofy band of sr mkLOL
wiase updated next part in page 105
 check kar lo


awesome update rakhi.........continue jaldi......... how about a scene on dinner time with geet MK n Maan Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

muskanpTyroKrishna_Sourav

Krishna_Sourav IF-Addictz
Krishna_Sourav
Krishna_Sourav

Joined: 04 March 2009
Posts: 61521

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muskaan_cute19

Originally posted by PrithviSanyo1

Originally posted by muskaan_cute19

Originally posted by PrithviSanyo1

maan did wrong and very wrong but maan deserve a  second chance.
if a man continuously repenting, regretting for his mistake. everyday he punish himself it's enough..
 just one question if anything happen to maan , then what will happen happen to geet and jr mk.
yes all told here that geet is now strong gk, but every human needs love. we needs our companion, we need to share our happiness , sadness each other.
 already geet became cold, but she deserve happiness,
jr mk deserve her papa's love.
maan needed geet and their daughter.
 maaneet needed each other,jr mk needed her parents love.




hehe  correct very correct me tooo want them 2gtder
tired of their seperationCry

yeaa, I'm angry and sad about something else.
feeling really sad after read some comments.

anyway,I have full faith on muskan, she will give us magical reunion .I know

 

ooo dont b sad we all are here chear u up
c everything happens 4 gud we all believe this
so everything will b fine that tooo very soon
tha too ina magical way
muskan madam wand ghumayengi
sab kuch changa kardengi
Wink

hi muskan
ha re pata hain baas kuch read kya comments and sad .
 anyway, now I'm fine.
see the my scene of tm in page 105LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

muskaan_cute19komlikamuskanpTyro

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
OS: Truly...Madly...Deeply

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12

Author: jnawaz   Replies: 90   Views: 15997

jnawaz 90 15997 12 November 2011 at 1:52am by -memorable-
Passionate Maaneet@Maan's Magical Outhouse ONESHOT

2 3 4 5 6

Author: AnjuMaanManiac   Replies: 41   Views: 19481

AnjuMaanManiac 41 19481 09 March 2011 at 3:14am by 18mypride
|khushi's vm|MaanEet new VM pg.3 21/11/10

2 3 4

Author: Amor.   Replies: 30   Views: 9090

Amor. 30 9090 07 March 2011 at 2:42pm by -Araina-
Maneet FF - Truly Yours Part 1- Pg 3 [5/8]

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: SobtiObsession   Replies: 60   Views: 21121

SobtiObsession 60 21121 14 October 2010 at 7:08am by Tomiko
Brij Appreciation Thread-Link To New Thread pg130

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: sallu_lover   Replies: 1209   Views: 54328

sallu_lover 1209 54328 19 July 2010 at 5:06am by sallu_lover

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index