Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

-truly magical- maaneet ff THREAD 14 - Page 53

Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: komlika

U also said there will be no MU between maaneet..........but look what happen😭.........maan thinks geet has move on 😑

correction... no MU coz of DadiπŸ˜†.... i never said i trust maan.... his dumb brain is not worthy of trust but what he did was what any normal person would have done... she said woh... obviously he will think on those lines after listening to that....πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heermeher thumbnail
Muskan Like maan even we are feeling helpless and hopeless.  I hope maan goes to Baramulla thats where he will know about his baby.
RukhluvMaan thumbnail
Love love both mk...they r so cute.... Their conv in phone just too good.... Amazing..... Aaww geet didnt go for the gk party..well .what it matters. Waisi bhi no one knows that geet is gk...
dimpzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
he thinks there is some1 else inher life
he is still misunderstandind her!
😭😭
😭
Lakshmi86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi,

very very very interesting update...........
it was quiet full of details...........
Mk is so cute and so attached to Maan,
and again he will deceive them and break thier heart in big time..................
ummmm.......jaane do.............
still i want to mention Maan is such a coward..........

Geet was awesome...............

btw di i was just wondering.... you are not planning to get MK kidnapped are you....
is her name Mishti.... that's quite possible... lets see what are the options...
so its like this...
mishti...
mehak...
maaneet (hope not)
muskaan
rest i cant think of names from M...
i do not think u will use muskaan  as it will be odd 4 u to write coz even my name is muskaan so yes i will prefer refraining from using my name as it will be akward to keep writting it and imagining someone else...
maaneet_rox thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
plz dont make dem leave!!
:( :( :'(
maan will go wid dem ryt????????
Cutee999 thumbnail
nice update.....

i want to see dadi's reaction when she will get to know that GK is non other than Geet....... .
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

hi muski

as  always mindblowing long update........................... loved every line and really meen it........................  loved daughter father bound................. loved sweet little angel mk............. i wish her name is maansee........................ hehehehehehehehehe...........................

ammu5 thumbnail
awesome beautifully written as usual about their feelings loved it