ok as per all of u say I'm writing a long scene , wait don't go any whereπŸ˜†

Ilovemsk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
WOWWW!
Muskaan... 1 part
And 50+ pages of commentzz....
Lucky girl...I did 4 :)
And the rest pritvhi and jyoti and all..
Hahaha lage raho, next updAte will be on the new thread...lol
Plz update yaar...what's happened x
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: komlika

thanksssssss priya liken im nt on diet 
n will hv lotsssssss  of chocolate cake 2mrw frm ur side 
dnt worry

Be.edgy thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrithviSanyo1

Arre yaar.. Hum kahan ja rahen hai.. Waiting!! 😳

rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Teenage.dream

me tooooooooooo waitinggggggggggggggg

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
maan got to know about gk and she is DSP of delhi and she is none other than geet khurana.
then stuck it maan , they r married in lodon and geet always claim herself as his wify but he forgot it, maan hated himself for it.
 then he understand about jr mk and went to know about it in details to kashmir and he  search and found jr mk's birth certificate then relaise that time geet came to told about her pregnancy. he falls on his knees and cring for his stupidity .
 crying for geet's loneliness and helplessness . maan search more and went to geet's home and knock there.
one of servant told him that madam is not here now, she is now on delhi but then the servant recognize  maan and welcomed him.
MAan shocked to see it but he enter and then he shocked to see the house .
 he seen all over wall full on pics of jr mk ,geet with maan. every moment of jr mk after her birth with maaneet.
Tears falls from maan's eyes continuously .

kaise hain bolo. then I'll continue
komlika thumbnail

maan-- walk toward front door
maan-- good night (he wanted to ask her where was she all this time but didnt have courage to do so)
geet-- good night (to herself i wish we could be in each other arm just like before...n...give her herself weak smile
maan thinking same
rano sees this from distance.........
maan leaves ..........
geet to herself --- u left again n walk back
sees rano standing there with questions in her eyes
geet-- give her weak smile n says good night n leave to her room to sleep with her n maan princess
(in all this phone is still on..........at 530 am maan's watch alarm goes off........ n.......tht wakes maan up .........n.........he start thinking about it...as y does geet have tht now......(i hope)

komlika thumbnail

maan got to know about gk and she is DSP of delhi and she is none other than geet khurana.
then stuck it maan , they r married in lodon and geet always claim herself as his wify but he forgot it, maan hated himself for it.
 then he understand about jr mk and went to know about it in details to kashmir and he  search and found jr mk's birth certificate then relaise that time geet came to told about her pregnancy. he falls on his knees and cring for his stupidity .
 crying for geet's loneliness and helplessness . maan search more and went to geet's home and knock there.
one of servant told him that madam is not here now, she is now on delhi but then the servant recognize  maan and welcomed him.
 he seen all over wall full on pics of jr mk ,geet with maan. every moment of jr mk after her birth with maaneet.

awesome........continue.........😍
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

ye bhi koi puchne ki baat hai....
continue...