India-Forums

TB:Shiamak Davar's surprise visit on DID Doubles.. (Page 4)

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mihirism

Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Let us know when u guys are done and we can post TongueLOL

Big smile arey Mihirbha kud pado prabhu ka naam leke........achai ka jamana nahin hein bhai, Kal yug mein puchte nahin, sidha kud padte hein bhai.........Big smile

Thank u ji LOL

chalo i'll start off with saying....Dharmesh sir rocks Tongue 

chalo I'll start off with agreeing with you...........Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ThatOneGuy

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 7:00pm | IP Logged

Big smile arey Mihirbha kud pado prabhu ka naam leke........achai ka jamana nahin hein bhai, Kal yug mein puchte nahin, sidha kud padte hein bhai.........Big smile

Thank u ji LOL

Mihir you posted this in the wrong thread. You were supposed to post it in the sarcasm wala thread.Tonguejk

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ThatOneGuy

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Thank u ji LOL

Mihir you posted this in the wrong thread. You were supposed to post it in the sarcasm wala thread.Tonguejk

Good try Dia ji LOL 
sarcasm waale mein toh Shakti ka naam jaata hain...that she totally deserved to win Clap(me also j/k) Embarrassed
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 7:22pm | IP Logged

Thank u ji LOL

Good try Dia ji LOL 
sarcasm waale mein toh Shakti ka naam jaata hain...that she totally deserved to win Clap(me also j/k) Embarrassed

Eeks. No-one calls me ji! lol I really am not that old at all Mihir!Tongue
Winning/losing isn't a big thing in India because neither decide your future. The system here is very different. When we have singing competitions like X Factor then the winner consistently has had a #1 hit on the official charts over the last 5 years at least. Just look at Leona Lewis. #1 hit in more than 30 countries after winning X Factor. Compare that to Sourabhee and Prashant Tamang who forget about other countries, haven't been able to produce a single hit song in their own country.LOLReality shows in India are a massive joke to say the least so winning/losing doesn't mean a thing.
ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 7:26pm | IP Logged

Eeks. No-one calls me ji! lol I really am not that old at all Mihir!Tongue
Winning/losing isn't a big thing in India because neither decide your future. The system here is very different. When we have singing competitions like X Factor then the winner consistently has had a #1 hit on the official charts over the last 5 years at least. Just look at Leona Lewis. #1 hit in more than 30 countries after winning X Factor. Compare that to Sourabhee and Prashant Tamang who forget about other countries, haven't been able to produce a single hit song in their own country.LOLReality shows in India are a massive joke to say the least so winning/losing doesn't mean a thing.

Heheh I even call Chinnu jee, i have this habit because sometimes, if im little rude or mean, this "ji" covers up for it WinkLOL

And well you're right(PS: I love "I Got U" by Leona Lewis" Embarrassed)
I wouldn't say they are a joke in India because these shows are the claim to fame for all these contestants(and sometimes even for judges) Wink 
akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
H4L, so good to see ya back!!! Hug

I wonder why Dada calls Jay "sampoorna vikas"?? He hasnt met the real "apoorna vikas"!!! LOL... He will sure move the title then!!! LOL
akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bandicoot

i thought it was sacrilege to have shiamak dancing next to shobhana in mile surAngry

Oh God, I watched that video!! Now I dont want to think about it!!! Sallu would have looked and danced better!!! Shobana appears to be taller and graceful too!! Of course, Shobana is a living legend in Classical Dance!!! Hence she received Padmashree in 2006.. Star Star Star Star Star Star
akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged

Big smile that thread was created weeks ago........DID Doubles has averaged a 3.6 rating every week since that week which is way ahead of DID 2 ratings which averaged around a 2.7 in those weeks.......Big smile
Oh seriously? Link post karo na.
What a shame it is yet to touch the 4 mark.Ouch

Oh no, what am I seeing here?! That Geeta and her team didnt help DID2's rating?! But both Rajeev and Marzi have helped to improve DID-D rating?? Arrey Waah!!!!! Clap

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index