India-Forums

CID
CID

General Discussion - 4 (Page 7)

anonymous7 IF-Rockerz
anonymous7
anonymous7

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
i was going through some articles in Harry potter forum in IF, being a wizard myself ( a death eater actually Evil Smile). i found this article which was posted weeks ago :

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1615387]

i found it 100% hilarious!!!!!!!! ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zulaikha

mallikaBalu IF-Dazzler
mallikaBalu
mallikaBalu

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Dear Bhavana I wish you all the best in your chosen field. Not many people have the courage to accept theor dreams, nor do they have the courage to tell it out loud. Even when they do, their ideas change due to parental pressure, peer pressure and circumstances sometimes.
Here you are with lovely parents who are standing by you . May such parents increase.Clap
I firmly believe that
"We go where our dreams take us".
May we see your name  on the big screen someday having directed a great story with the star cast of Adi, Daya and Shivaji sir.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anonymous7

Aditi_97 IF-Rockerz
Aditi_97
Aditi_97

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
@ bhavna di---thanks a lot for sharing.......your interview is too good....had a nice time reading it.......and congrats getting full marks and getting to know silent, slim Aditya Srivastav.....Big smile
Bhavanab IF-Sizzlerz
Bhavanab
Bhavanab

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
@mallika thanks a ton !!! Hope you liked my experience !!
@aditi. Yeah !!!

I'm waiting to see nandini's reply !!! Read all my posts from page 4 nandini !!
NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bhavanab

@mallika thanks for sharing that !!

Btw everyone .... Wanted to tell you all something .... If you all remember sometime back (umm sonewhat when Nandni was a new member here) I had written about my radio exam in which we were asked to frame an interview on our favourite actor !!! Many people wrote about shahid,srk,amitabh with their interpretation of the word actor !!! I interpretated in my way that an actor is one who acts so naturally that it never seems that's he's acting and framed my interview on our dear Adi sir !!
Today we got those papers and I got full in it !!! In the whole paper as well as in that question !! Our sir specifically mentioned that you've written very well !!! It's very nice to see that you've chosen an unconventional but an excellent artist !! Very good choice,interpretation and interview of an artist !!! I do see you interviewing your favourite some day !!!! He later alag se asked me why I chose Aditya Srivastav when there were a wide option of film stars ?? I said sir I didn't want to interview a film 'star' but a true artist !! & sir he's my favourite and truly a star in my terms !!! My sir told me that he knew Adi sir during one play !!! It was something like "aawaaz" he wasn't sure of the name and said that being the host of a show in yuvavaani that time my sir was to prepare a small programme on upcoming stage talent !! He had seen adi sir in this play and was like "I knew he would be successful .... Not in the terms of popularity or film success but I knew he was a genuine artist " he never cheated with his work !!! He was a raw talent !!! A silent,slim (rather looked weak to me) guy who would sit in one corner rehearsing dialogues ... But when he would be on stage performing he was a totally changed man !!! He has a dominating voice !!! I ash he came on radio sometime !!! I had forgotten him after such a long time as not much of contact happened after that play which I must say was a huge success !! He wasn't the main actor but a small role but still gave his best !! And look today ... The man who played the lead ... Vidyarth chauhan ... No one knows him but Mr Srivastav has appeared in one of my college students paper as her favourite artist !!! & looked up at me with a smile !!! All I could do was just smile !!! A huge smile !!! I was so so so happy !!!! He said that I hear you interviewing him sometime & I was on cloud 9 !!! I told him I met him recently !! Luckily our lecturar's was the last lecture and no one interfered !!! I was and am so happy

Sorry I  am quoting the full post, because there may be some others like me who missed it.

Its great to know all this. Bhavna, I am not at all surprised that you got full. The reasons are

1. The object of your writing is an amazing artist. Words are not enough to state the mangnitute of his acting skills.
2 You yourself are a good writer, Whatever you write has a powerful impact on the reader

Sorry cant write much right now, I  will post a detailed coomment in the evening

We would all like to here you interviewing him Bhavna!!!
Tell us also what you wrote about him

Bhavna I have not yet read the full thing. Difficult to do that via cell, give me till evening , I will reply

Edited by nandiniraizada - 05 March 2011 at 12:04am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mallikaBaluneemevisrom

visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 2:12am | IP Logged
I don't know why.....I feel like watching Abhijeet's Adalat episode.
Aditi_97 IF-Rockerz
Aditi_97
Aditi_97

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 2:22am | IP Logged
hi....in Tasha's first episode....they find that the drugs were 'nakli'....but the drug dealer was 'asli' na......so how did that happen.....??i haven't watched it fully...... is there any reference of it afters....??

Edited by aditi. - 05 March 2011 at 2:31am
-Twinkles- IF-Sizzlerz
-Twinkles-
-Twinkles-

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged
@bhavs -  am having a nice time reading your posts...Tongue

every word with so profound expression leaves a remarkable impact over readers mind...  
keep it up bhavana ...Big smile. U going to go a long way...  Thumbs Up

Go to top