BeastInCarnage
BeastInCarnage

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
What's up GD ?
debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
I think by now everyone has noticed that the CID promos nowadays are an amalgamation of old clips. In the golden era, if people have noticed, the preview of the next episode was embedded in at the end of each episode. That means that the episodes had already been shot because I don't think that the previews were shot specifically for that purpose...I mean there was no sign of choppiness or anything... we can therefore conclude that the creatives back then already pre-planned the plots of 3-4 episodes and brought them to the camera....maybe that's why there was eventually a less work load on them and they could think with less constraints on their minds.

Looking from the trend of the promos nowadays, I think they shoot at the last moment, and therefore, the writers are on a time crunch to regurgitate a plot. I wish FW really stops doing that. Or maybe they can take a 'break' for a month or so, where they telecast the best episodes of CID(from the golden era) on the scheduled time slot, and maybe the creatives can then hold themselves together and churn out coherent plots for the next few episodes. Just a thought. What are your views on this?
visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
We've been begging and pleading with them to go back to weekly once episodes since May 2010. They want to sqeeze work out of the actors and crew and end up with disappearing acts and sloppy scripts.

Imagine the plight of the actors who have to shoot 2 episodes per week and look fresh and active throughout. Still, hats of to them for doing it.

These vanishing acts are inevitable as long as they have the bi-weekly thing going on.
Chiinnu IF-Sizzlerz
Chiinnu
Chiinnu

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

Looking from the trend of the promos nowadays, I think they shoot at the last moment, and therefore, the writers are on a time crunch to regurgitate a plot. I wish FW really stops doing that. Or maybe they can take a 'break' for a month or so, where they telecast the best episodes of CID(from the golden era) on the scheduled time slot, and maybe the creatives can then hold themselves together and churn out coherent plots for the next few episodes. Just a thought. What are your views on this?

It is not possible yaar...they will not stop it at least for a single day. they use our show for making profits and how they can stop it for some time just for quality ? they are not at all conscious about the quality. 
visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Big smileI  liked this photo....It's HP's son's b'day party.

I wish we get to see some others in a similar pose with their daughter(s).

Another one....

Edited by visrom - 16 March 2011 at 1:53am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyMeringue

LadyMeringue IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMeringue
LadyMeringue

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
But the "others" we want to see are too shy of the camera, and even bunk sharing experiences!!!! Confused Forget their daughter's party, we don't even get to see them for their own birthday parties!!!CryCry At times, they seem really camera phobic to me!!!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess13.visrom

visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged

It's nice in a way that they have kept their personal life really private...but we sometimes wish we could get just one glance at their families...just to know how they look.

It's really nice to see HP celebrating his son's b'day. Very sweet of him.

Remember the dialogue - "behtar yahi hoga ki tum apna personal aur professional lives alag hi rakho yaar".

Edited by visrom - 16 March 2011 at 2:01am

Go to top