BeastInCarnage
BeastInCarnage

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Oh...I See
Bhavanab IF-Sizzlerz
Bhavanab
Bhavanab

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
disappointing exit of SA but happy to see NZ through to semi finals !! They have been one of my fav teams as my fav bowler Vettori comes from that team !!!

Anyways today is Earth Hour everyone !!! Don't forget to switch of all the lights of your house from 8-9 PM IST !!! One small act will contribute lots to the environment !!! Do take the initiative !!!

For more details :-
http://www.earthhour.org/Homepage.aspx
visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
I am planning another initiative. If all IF CIDans decide to boycott the Chase series and switch off Sony at 10PM every weekend, I hope it'll put some sense into their heads!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

away_from_TVanonymous7deepikabanerjeedebasree04

Chiinnu IF-Sizzlerz
Chiinnu
Chiinnu

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
I am going to watch this anyway.
Bhavanab IF-Sizzlerz
Bhavanab
Bhavanab

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
hehehe only 1 more week of it is left Vis !!! so nothing can be done now !! and waise bhi no one boycotts !!! I did for last saturday but then wonder what came to my mind and saw it online !!! Yesterday's I was planning to boycott but i've to do the update LOL ....
Chiinnu IF-Sizzlerz
Chiinnu
Chiinnu

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
we are wasting our time by this useless discussions. they had the impact over our cries and when it comes we are ready to fight with them? I guess we need some rest. there is nothing bad happens in chase.
debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
There is nothing bad happening? Is the Aurangabad police really that incompetent? Are you seriously kidding me? The CID team is being made to run around like a pack of dogs with no valid reasoning? The next line of thought of ACP is completely irrational? Too many things happen at one due to the poor team distribution? The crappy music track that puts people to sleep? And people say nothing's wrong? The so-called series is more of a sightseeing guide to the place rather than a proper crime investigation. 

Has anyone bothered seeing how engaging the cases of KS are? Forget KS, YRF has a higher budget, what about Adaalat??? Has anyone seen the quality of the cases in that? Or will everyone ignore that such a show exists too? Maybe you would also like to ignore how the critics who once lauded the show use adjectives such as 'buffoonery'  to describe the plot. The irony is that the aforementioned cases are operating on the same channel as that of CID. The sad truth nowadays is that CID gets TRP's solely because of its popularity. Kids like to see their Uncle Daya breaking doors and Abhijit Uncle flirting with Tarika Aunty, both of which have nothing to do with crime investigation.

If you want me to ignore all that, then sorry, I cannot be the parent who ignores his child's mistakes and appreciates the limited traits he/she has, I'd much rather be the strict parent who will criticize his child's flaws so that the child tries to improve upon them. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

auntyno1away_from_TVanonymous7debasree04DemonStarBhavanabvisrom

Go to top