General Discussion - 4 - Page 102

Posted: 13 years ago
well, i was irregular in IF for a couple of days................... so missed  a lot of discussions.

Anyways, although it's late, let me congratulate India & New Zeland on their respective wins. As it is better late than never!

Looks like no chocolate left for me!😭😭😭😭😭
Originally posted by visrom

The one above Deep...Abhijeet and ^%&%^&%^. I cannot bring myself to type it.

edited that portion😊...i myself felt angry that how could they say that...
March 30.................... well, It's really hard to predict the outcome. both teams have 50-50 chance to win the match.

Pakistan ended Aussies' streak for 34 unbeaten matches.................. India made Aussies miss the final after 19 years..............

I am eagerly waiting for a high voltage match on wednesday.............

umm ..... some yuck post was posted kya ???? Thank god I avoided it !!!

Well I agree people on orkut and FB are totally weird !!! But still I'd FB CID clubs are so more better than orkut's !!! I was on orkut till early 2010 but then left it .... neither found it as interesting as FB and IF nor did I like those CID discussions hosted there !!!! FB too I'm avoiding since the past few days due to some reasons but still FB is also very much apart of my life and since i myself administrate a CID page there just keep updating it !!! Thankfully my page till how has been saved from these talks .... credit goes to m πŸ˜›

Anyways .... darkknight who's the man in your signature ?? "Arun Chaterjee" ??? I mean can you tell a little more about him ?? I saw him once at Kol. airport ... people hogging around him .... he was sitting a few seats behind in my flight and people were constantly staring at him !!!!
Bhavna................. his name is Prosenjit Chatterjee................. he's right now, the #1 actor in Bengal.

Arun Chatterjee is a name of his character, in his film Autograph(⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️) ..........
@Deepika: Yuck!!! Sometimes I'm way disgusted at comments like these!!!! And my friends purposely keep talking about the same thing not because they are really inetersted, but just because they know I'm fume up in no time!!!!
now you're making me curious to know it ..... someone scrap me that comment !!!

and yeah thanks darkknight !!!! I guess he's quite popular that's why een the hostess in our plane was staring at him πŸ˜†
Edited by Bhavanab - 13 years ago
Bhavna ---- he's hugely popular!!!!

I would like to something about him............... he is really a fine actor............. has great acting skills............ however............ 90% of his films are not watchable..............

that's not his fault though........... some directors have used him so badly.......😑😑😑

i mean, many of those films were hit.......... but they were those usual commercial Rona-Dhona .... Manav Bomb, Kabarwali ladki, Kuwe ka laash types............ you know what i mean..........

the rest 10%............. well, they are truly classic films.......... & worthy enough to be watched by the elite people.............. some of those films are among my all time favorites...

In those films....... he's shown what he's capable of......πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Did anyone see Johnny Gaddar on TV today??? It was being shown in the morning.......
I've seen Johnny Gaddar like a thousand times but never have been able to see that train scene again !!! It's too painful !!!! I see it mainly for Ashwini and that Wow smile of Daya sir after he comes out from the hospital with Dharam jii