Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
As I can see, the discussion started off with Bhavana mentioning SRK. πŸ˜†
I cannot compare SRK with duo. They are completely different.

SRK fans, please excuse me....I was never that crazy about him. Ok, I enjoy his movies, but not to the extent of putting 😳 and 😍 smileys. I'll explain why. My first glimpse of him was in the DD serial 'Circus'. I am sure more than half of you were not born then...but I was alive during that era. I liked him in that serial...that''s where I noticed Renuka Shahane and Ashutosh Gowarikar(the reason why I started seeing CID). Now, SRK started acting in movies...but I was not allowed to go alone and watch movies till much later. The first movie I saw was with my cousins...and it was a movie called 'Guddu'. 🀒I hated the movie, I hated SRK for coming into films and was thinking why this guy had to leave TV and come into movies at all when he did so well in Circus. πŸ˜† So, the first impression was bad. Then I saw him rising with DDLJ and all, but sort of avoided his movies. My parents were never interested in Hindi movies, so I had to wait until the movies came on TV and till I was allowed to go to movies with friends. KKHH was one movie which I saw with friends in a theatre and I thought 'hey, this guy has improved'. I actually prefer the  SRK in the 21st century. I really liked him in 3 movies in particular - Chak De India, Don and Rab ne. But I am beyond the stage of going crazy over him now because he made an impression very late in my mind. So...that's about SRK. 

Now your pie charts.

Ok...for me it's like this...out of the 100% of my  mind which is allocated to adoring famous people, say a 20% is reserved for non-CID people, some sportspersons and characters. 80% is to CID merely for the fact that they have been with me for 13 years. No one has given me so much of company. πŸ˜†

Out it the remaining 80%, .....hmmm.....😳....πŸ˜†

20% to Insp Daya.
20% to Abhijeet.
25% to Aditya Srivastava.
15% to Dayanand Shetty.

And this slight imbalance is because I've not seen Dayanand sir outside CID as much as I have seen Aditya sir outside CID. Wish he balances the equation soon. 😳😳😳😳

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nandiniraizada

Yup mine tooπŸ˜† and Darcy and Rochester

deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ya...darcy for his own self and rochester again for a certain person😳
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Again the novel heroes!!!! And sadly I know head nor tail of who's who, but reading your earlier posts, I can understand that they share a similar nature and character to someone!!!!!😳
i wish i could see adi sir in serials of genres other than crime....
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Sorry, but just got something hillarious in mind....

Imagine, Abhi sir coming in a saas-bahu soap, as the hero who is stuck as to who he should favour - his mum or wife!!!! Okay, I know, I'll goign to get a lot of beatings now for such a horrid idea!!!
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
great discussion going on.....dil ka pie chart πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I think dil ka koi pie chart nehi hota
Visrom u r right there is no comparison between our duo & SRK.....though I am SRK fan but I still say Aditya Srivastav is much much better than him...........& after seeing HIM I feel he stole my heart totally ......yes 100% in pie chart πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ no doubt & but I have some doubtwhom I like most Abhijit or Aditya πŸ˜‰
sunnyp1414 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 helloooo everyone.  at this point I am just getting adjusted to forum so couldn't add any fruitful point to ongoing discussion
Edited by sunnyp1414 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Rashida13

Sorry, but just got something hillarious in mind....

Imagine, Abhi sir coming in a saas-bahu soap, as the hero who is stuck as to who he should favour - his mum or wife!!!! Okay, I know, I'll goign to get a lot of beatings now for such a horrid idea!!!

i wasnt talking about those kinda serials yaar....i was talking about serials like "rishtey" and all....

i have never followed any of the saas-bahu serials ever...yuck🀒
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Hi Sunny.... seems like ages since you've been here!!!!πŸ˜›