General Discussion - 4 - Page 61

Posted: 13 years ago
@Nandini: No, they won't do such a thing, warna toh unhe "Phaansi hi hogi"!!! 🀣🀣
Well Rashu and Nandini I'm no way planning to leave IF anytime soon .... don't worry !! I've been here on this very forum from more than an year when it was in it's earliest stages of activity ..... also I've completed 6000 posts .... so no leaving so soon .....
It's just that .....

I'm here only 😊 for a nice long more time !!! I have many more contributions to make to this Forum which has changed me lots ... it's more like a family ... sometimes somethings do happen .... some people say somethings which hurt you and all ..... but leave it yaar .... it's better to move on !!

@nandini ..... the joke thingy was just some chit chat kind off thing !!
Originally posted by Rashida13

@Nandini: No, they won't do such a thing, warna toh unhe "Phaansi hi hogi"!!! 🀣🀣

See Bhavna is not even replying to this . She is avoiding the question. Something is cooking between these two

Edit: OK got the answer
Edited by nandiniraizada - 13 years ago
Nothing was cooking between us .... it was just a misunderstanding kind off thing .... She said something .... I replied to it .... but then .... leave it 😊
Hey Guys, how r u all? i m here after 4 days...relly miss IF
Which one ji ? The Kaalo one or the ..... ☺️

Though both make me go ☺️ 😍
Havent seen the Kaalo one . I will put my banner option on and see the other one. How lucky you are!!!😍

Welcome back Nemee
Edited by nandiniraizada - 13 years ago
hehehe thank you thank you πŸ˜› I know ..... I'm lost in that day today .... no specific reason why !! I just am ... πŸ˜‰
I also have a memory to cherish bhavna, Not like yours , but I can close my eyes now and see him looking at me and then waving his hand. That moment will be there with me forever
Ok let's both of us get totally 😍 remembering them !!!! You see him waving at you and I'll see him holding my shivering hand with a sweet smile on his face ..... and let's go ☺️  I'm already being stared at !!!