Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
I posted it on today's episode thread...about  BCG Matrix and why Sony doesn't spend money on CID.

Edited by visrom - 13 years ago
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the link yar....i m going to read it..
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
BCG matrix...hmmm sounds familiar...

memories of some management lessons !!!
Aditi_97 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditi.

hi....in Tasha's first episode....ie...Ek Rahasyamayi Laash....they find that the drugs which Tasha had were 'nakli'....but the drug dealer was 'asli' na......so how did that happen.....??i haven't seen the episode completely..... is there any reference of it afters....??

My question remained unanswered.
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Don't really remember Aditi.....😕
anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nice question............. hmm.............. i think Tasha wanted to catch the drug dealer....... at least she wanted to know more information about him..............

she actually did not want to bring real drugs.....................

not sure, though...........
mallikaBalu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=Bhavanab]@mallika thanks a ton !!! Hope you liked my experience !!

Dear Bhavana I did. Good things happen to good people who put in honest effort. Sorry to sound like a granny😉 but that is what I felt when I read your experience😊 love you for sharing it all🤗

anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
not happy with bangladesh's performance yesterday................... they does not deserve to get 58 all out.

one i must mention ------------ this WI team has suddenly become stronger. i ameager to see their matches against Eng, RSA, Ind.

The aftermath of yesterday's match was not good.............. i realise people were angry.......... but why did the attack the WI bus?????????

we should praise opponents if they do well; even if we are the ones who have lost.
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@nandini that was very sweet of you !!!! I was waiting for your reply !!!! My net isn't working so until you sent me a pm I duisbt know you had written something !!! You know more than recieving good marks I'm happy to have met someone who knew Adi sir when he was a struggler,a raw talent a budding artist !!! When my sir said look at mr . Srivastav ... He's come up in one of my student's paper " I was so happy !!! Half an hour totally dedicated to listening about Adi sir the new talent & stage artist !!! I'm proud to be his fan !!! This man is an inspiration !!! A Marvell !!! I'm indeed lucky otherwise who would out of nowhere find a lecturer who'd tell her "you know when he came on stage .... He had just 5-7 lines ... Yet he spoke them so excellently " !!! I knew he'd be successful !!!

You know half an hour we spoke only about adi sir !!! It was nothing less than my 2nd Jan experience !!!!

I thank you Adi sir .... I thank you indeed for entering my life !!! Many times when I'm sad or confused I find him as a source of forgetting everything and moving on !!!! I must say we all his fans are indeed fortunate and lucky to have been fans of 'HIM' !! I thank Mr.BP Singh !! He might have lost interest in CID ... Became commercialized and what not .... But he's given me 3 people who I admire,adore ... Take inspiration from !!!
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavanab

"you know when he came on stage .... He had just 5-7 lines ... Yet he spoke them so excellently " !!! I knew he'd be successful !!!

even in CID at times when he puts in a small appearence, the effect is the same-EXCELLENT