Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged

welcome everyone....Big smile

Edited by chinnu_manikyam - 05 March 2011 at 4:07am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cidrulesmallikaBaluneeme

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "General Discussion - 4" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nandiniraizaada

Coolbie

Nandiniraizaada

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Arrey 7 pages were remaining, why the hurry

anonymous7

IF-Rockerz

anonymous7

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged
only 5 pages remaining now........ but anyways, let's finish general discussion 3 first.......

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 8:33pm | IP Logged

Found an old article about Vivek. Gives us some idea about his background, family etc.

We don't have enough info on Vivek....if we manage to get a few more articles, maybe we can think of a thread like we have for Aditya sir and Daya sir.

Another hero enters CID
Published: Friday, Sep 15, 2006, 19:28 IST

A topper in academics, Vivek Mashru's parents never imagined that he had other plans in mind. This 22-year-old commerce graduate from Bangalore is equally sincere on becoming an actor. And, being the winner of 'CID Operation Talaash' (Sony) gets him closer to his dream.

There has been no looking back since he acted in the film 'Morning Raga'. Vivek says, "My journey started with beginner's luck." Then he was seen in television serials like 'Aankhen' (DD1), 'Akkad Bakkad'' (Star).

He was also a part of 'Bombay Talking'(Zee Caf) and is now a part of a new serial 'Major Barrister' (DD).

Last two years have seen him honing his acting skills under Kishore Namit Kapoor andMahesh Dattani.

Winning the contest came as a surprise to him. "I owe it to my mom, dad and brother. My mom is my lucky charm, she is the one who told me to audition for Mahesh Dattani's movie 'Morning Raga' and she pursued me to participate in 'CID Talaash'," says Vivek.

Ask him who is his favourite among the entire cast of CID and he very diplomatically declare that it is team work. Prod him a little further and he replies with a smile "ACP Pradyuman" (Shivaji Satam).

He continues, "He is one of the senior most actor and extremely talented. I interacted with him and though I was a bit nervous he made me feel very comfortable. I am looking forward to learn a lot from him." Vivek will appear in the show at the end of the month.

Source:

(And yeah....he has that studious 'topper' looks. I guessed it even before I read this article LOL)

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

DemonStarNandiniraizaadaPrincess13.mallikaBaluSaadritaRashida15anonymous7Aditi_97Chiinnu-Twinkles-deepika102

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Nice cap.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

LINSANandiniraizaadaDemonStarPrincess13.aadri-SaadritavacchiimallikaBaluAditi_97anonymous7neemedeepika102

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
nice cap....ACP looks great in t shirt Cool

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
About Daya fans...they are more happy doing chit chat on the FC, I suppose. Some of them become Dazzlers and Rockerz by chatting there. (No offence to anyone)

(cannot quote since the topic is closed.)

feeling sad to hear this again. but dont worry, FC is freezed as well, so no worry of chatting and turning rockerz or dazzler soon.

I dont think the FC makes Daya discussions week here. It is because there is nothing to discuss. we dont have a rerun thread active here.

I am waiting for an intelligent discusssion to happen.

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Chinnu.....why do you want to dig out old posts and again create a tension-filled atmosphere? That issue was closed long back.

Let's move on.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BhavanabNandiniraizaadaPrincess13.mallikaBalu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top