Originally posted by: Shweta13

👍🏼

🤗
nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Nanduuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! 🤗

Only you, I knew only you could be the one to portray their silence in the last scene into undescribable words. You said all the unsaid words that came from Geet and Maan's eyes, into such beautiful words. They may not have said anything in the scene, but you brought the scene to life with your words. Each and every moment is captured so beautifully with your words. And the ones that struck me the most were the following:

She turns & life evades her being as she meets the gaze of an eclipsed morning sun.
Dark & silent as death and alive as the scorching flame that has been burning the sinners in the pits of hell from eternity.

His eyes.

Those words are so unbelievably true. His eyes have the ability to burn the soul if they are stared into -- especially at a time when they are burning with fury and flames. Geet was able to notice the fire in them and the way you describe it is just magnificent. No truer description out there about his eyes than this!

Truly a wonderful job Nandu. You yet again captured each moment with your words and interwove them with your poetry that really sets you apart from everyone else!

Love,

Z

<3

thanks a ton sweets ...i'm humbled & grateful to you for being so generous with your appreciation
love u 🤗
-bhavri- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

She turns & life evades her being as she meets the gaze of an eclipsed morning sun.
Dark & silent as death and alive as the scorching flame that has been burning the sinners in the pits of hell from eternity.

His eyes.

WOW how do you manage such expressions baby.
Love the post.
Sorry I know I always reach them late.🤗